jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Arashi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1157, 1158, 1159 ... 1283, 1284, 1285  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SaPpHire_

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

harumi-chan!!!! sankyu!!!! Flying Kiss Hug
firstlibra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you so much for PV link ,harumi .
A good news

Arashi is now in no1 Oricon in the first day

Omedetou Arashi ,so happy for them

See it right now : http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/
afterglowmegami

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thank you for the PV!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cookiecandy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

monta wrote:

eeehhh.... i know that MC ! but i thought the MC tha gals in this thread are talkin about is some sort of TV show

nooo, i meant the MC in Arashi concerts, i bought 2 concerts of theirs and it says MC and i wanted to know what it stood for
altec

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

emerald wrote:

SANK YU.... Hug Hug

here love so sweet limited press
songs included
1. love so sweet
2. itsumademo
3. fight song

minna-san,
actually i searching Shukudai #20 the cosplay outfit one..where can i get the link to dload it??? onegaishimasu Bow

WOW! Thank you Dancing Dancing Dancing

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: hi everyone i m new here! Reply with quote Back to top

hi everyone! dis is my first post in the forums in Jdorama... so yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

i just watched 'letters from iwo jima' last night when it premired in s'pore.. i was screaming 'nino!!!' to my non-arashi friends around me hahaha... Den when the ending rolls are showing i was waiting for nino's name to appear. But surprisingly when i was about to clap and cheer for him 'whoops!!!! w00t! ' some girls in front of me oso cheered along with me!! i guess i m behaving like a fool in oother pple's eyes.. but watever.. haha. but i m kindof excited dat there are other s'pore fans crazy bout arashi hehe.. anyhoo, i m gonna watch the movie again next thur hehe.. now spreading propaganda to watch iwojima n trying to convert them to arashi's fans hehe Naughty

anyhoo! arashi's new single 'love so sweet' is no. 1 on the second day!!! i juz checked the website while working haha. well hope yesasia can ship it to me the sooner the better!!

thanks for posting up funny pics of on-chan n nino!! haha they r so funny n kawaii Dancing
emerald

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I found some interesting fact from arashi.vox.com credit to her

NTV STAFF JOHNNY'S BEST! by NTV's staff

Good looking even in person
1. Domyoto Koichi
2. Okada Junichi
3. Kimura Takuya
4. Matsumoto Jun
5. Higashiyama Noriyuki

Complete mood makers at all staff dinners
1. Inohara Yoshihiko
2. Aiba Masaki
3. Murakami Shingo
4. Katori Shingo
5. Gokubun Taichi

Favored by the staff
1. Tegoshi Yuya
2. Aiba Masaki
3. Yokoyama Yu
4. Domyoto Tsuyoshi
5. Yamashita Tomohisa

For the full viewing please go there

and also this qoute make me think that how our boys become Johnny's...and because of this qualification also make we smile always...

Quote:
Those that know what the ground tastes like, and also can enjoy the taste of sweetness, only those kinds of people can be a Johnny's.
-Johnny H.Kitagawa-

JJlove

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

emerald - oh thanks for sharing the list, yay my tego-chan is #1 favored by the staff heheh

aww i just watched the video for love so sweet. it's really nice and everyone is soo cute. Very fresh in my opinion xD, where was it filmed?
dee2sho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: love so sweet Reply with quote Back to top

minna
love so sweet no video ga aru ka???

ITSUMADEMO
KIMI NO KOTO DAKE
AISHITERU
mavic0910

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

harumi, thanks a lot!

dee2sho, try scrolling up. harumi posted a link.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i've just finished watching the PV of love so sweet.
excellent video! i've fell in love with the song 10 times more when i first heard it... and they are sooo kakkoi in that PV. In love

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow... thaks for the PV link...

and it's nearly 100mb Beaten

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

how come there is no Music fighter - MF 070223? I thought Arashi is on this show last night , but can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know, has the schedule been changed?
xxayuxx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ano.... it has been a while ne?
i haven't post here for a very very long time.
it is still ok to post? Sweat
gomen, i'm still adjusting to my new tight schedule. Shameful Cry

anyway. incase anyone is still looking for Arashi cuts in UTABAN 220207,
i posted a torrent link
HERE

these are inclusive of the talk, (where nakai playfully teased arashi = it's your first time in Dome ne?? and the boys went.. yes yes.. hajimete.. Bleah)
and the performance also the quiz. Smile

gomen ne.. haven't been posting for a while.. missed everyone.. esp faithez, hikaru, tess, ahh.. too many to mention..Sweat

Anyway, Faithe
i'm still alive. Victory! Peace!
emerald

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Love so sweet's PV- romanji lyric softsub

Just for fun... i made it because i want to karaeok this PV...so exited...this is my 1st time made softsub..any mistake please inform me...Thank u

soft sub love so sweet PV

dee2sho

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

harumi chan....
how to download love so sweet in megaupload or aibakaland, i don't know how to do that, i never download in megaupload before.

oshiete kudasai... Bow Bow

ITSUMADEMO
KIMI NO KOTO DAKE
AISHITERU
sakurasake

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

xxayuxx wrote:
ano.... it has been a while ne?
i haven't post here for a very very long time.
it is still ok to post? Sweat
gomen, i'm still adjusting to my new tight schedule. Shameful Cry

anyway. incase anyone is still looking for Arashi cuts in UTABAN 220207,
i posted a torrent link
HERE

these are inclusive of the talk, (where nakai playfully teased arashi = it's your first time in Dome ne?? and the boys went.. yes yes.. hajimete.. Bleah)
and the performance also the quiz. Smile

gomen ne.. haven't been posting for a while.. missed everyone.. esp faithez, hikaru, tess, ahh.. too many to mention..Sweat

Anyway, Faithe
i'm still alive. Victory! Peace!

arigatou for the Utaban cuts! I've been searching for it.. Anf I've read fybabe's translation.. choo funny, our boys. Big Grin

And my Love So Sweet-o is now on its way! Yatta!! I love yesasia! Bow LOL.
MAYSEVENTEEN

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WOW!!! I've seen the Love so sweet PV too ^^ its nice.

btw, i'm new in ARASHI's world but I've known Matsujun from some dramas (example:Gokusen) some times back.

I love their song A-RA-SHI so much ^^ i saw it many times and never bored ^^

I like Sho ^^

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i think Arashi is one of the most successful and good sounding group from Johnny's. Like smap, theyre progressing rili well, but honestly, i do not want to hear them sing.
I think alot of Arashi songs are gd and matsujun n nino r rili funny and interesting actors!

>anca<
marmaladegrl21

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi~I'm new to this forum, so nice to meet you all! And my favorite member in the group is Matsujun Big Grin

I love the Love so Sweet PV, it's so cute!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1157, 1158, 1159 ... 1283, 1284, 1285  Next
Page 1158 of 1285

Jump to: