jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
What dramas are you currently watching?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 1373, 1374, 1375  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bsalez

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Now startin watching pretty girl and when I say Ryoko chan Bam I remember Bmw san Mr Green Mr Green
v69

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

finished heaven cant wait 1...
i dont know what will i watch after this...
heaven cant wait 2 or midnight rain......
???.......
Rolling eyes
emiko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

currently watching Pure Soul ~ Kimi ga Boku wo Wasuretemo, Homeward Bound(Chinese drama), and Mr.Duke(Korean drama)

These 3 seem to be a nice drama up to where I'm watching now hehe
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
akulaki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 2:02 pm    Post subject: hmm Reply with quote Back to top

Just finish watching Beauty or Beast (Kiss or fight). Not bad. Going to watch He is my ex boyfriend soon
sahabat9

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

currently :-
itsumo futari de aka always the 2 of us aka love forever

-stuck on 3rd episode....ayyak! kassy is only up to 2nd episode.. Sad
FierceStriker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just finished watching Love Revolution, excellent excellent show, I think it is much better than Love Generation.

Currently watching:

You're Under Arrest - very funny and touching

Uso Koi - Fei Wong's acting is actually really good, but what's the deal with the male actor, he is an abuse for the eyes

Shomuni 2 - sooooo hilarious!!! I think it's the best Shomuni season, the episode where Chinatsu switches into the Secretary department for one week is the best!

Mukodono 2003 - not so funny, not so good, got bored after one episode

Waiting to watch:
Shomuni Forever (movie), Itsumo Futari de, Home & Away
zanonia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just finished "Suekko Chonan" - interesting and very sweet. Also like to story (though quite routine) but the actors and actress are so well. Fukatsu Eri and Okada Junichi played very well as lovely newly married couple, through small gestures you could fell the love of this couple!
v69

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

houseman....nagase tomoya and kazunari ninomiya..
dare

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just finished watching moto kare and i found the story to be not bad...really love the songs, i think one is sung by kinki kids and another one is an english song sung by a lady - anyone know the name of the song and the singer? i think, if i'm not mistaken, there are mixed reviews to this drama, but i for one, liked it...
KinKi^_^Kidz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jz finish watching Josiana ...
one of the great drama I have seen ..
Anyone here know where to download the "Josiana" OST ??
I desprately want the song IS IT LOVE by EARTH ..

Moto Kare is also my favorite .. The song "Hakka Candy" by KinKi Kids is awesome .. Applaud
sephy1024

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

In my absence I have watched.....

Shomuni (need ep 10 >.<)
GTO (again)
Otousan
Shopping hero
Cheap love (watched 1-8 this week)
The new good luck eps
water boys

and some more that I forget Beaten
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

offtopic: ... my friend made fun of me ... when i asked her for a copy of "you're under arrest" ... she said it was about 'girl power' and she started laughing!.. Cry
Michi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lovelessemotion wrote:
offtopic: ... my friend made fun of me ... when i asked her for a copy of "you're under arrest" ... she said it was about 'girl power' and she started laughing!.. Cry

auwww....
bad girl...
dont u already have you;re under arrest ?? Rolling eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yume

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i am watching a lot of korean stuff these past few days, actually. the stories are so cute.
anyway, "fuyu no sonata" aired in japan and was a really big hit here. the books also seem to be a hit, i think i'll buy them! have you guys heard of it? from the cover you'd think it was about people in their 20s or 30s...but the actors play high school students. O_O;;;;;;;!!!! hahaha, i was super surprised.

oh, anyway.....
also watching the japanese, "majo no joken." really gripping so far into the 4th episode.

and yeah, reviews for "motokare" are mixed. to be honest, i didn't like it the first time around, had to watch it 3 times to get over my newfound hatred for my once fave hirosue ryoko.
thetenken

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yume wrote:
and yeah, reviews for "motokare" are mixed. to be honest, i didn't like it the first time around, had to watch it 3 times to get over my newfound hatred for my once fave hirosue ryoko.

Wow, just because of her dekichatta kekkon? Diss the acting, not the actor. =)

Her "real" personality I think is probably most akin to her part in Oyaji...
arnel98

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Still waiting for the last eps of Long Vacation before i resume watching that series.
Anyway, I hope "From the Heart" gets re-distributed via BT and that "Omiai Kekkon" eps be released again... Shake Head

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

finished "Itsumo Futari De"... nice..Smile love Matsu Takako in this drama...and too bad, Kassy was only on the first 2 episodes..

just started the 1st episode of "Young Papa"...instant father of 3 children..hmm... Sweat
bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm, nothing this week, but Shinsengumi starts next Saturday... Time to buy some tapes, I suppose. Big Grin
DragonSpirit164

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dare wrote:
Just finished watching moto kare and i found the story to be not bad...really love the songs, i think one is sung by kinki kids and another one is an english song sung by a lady - anyone know the name of the song and the singer? i think, if i'm not mistaken, there are mixed reviews to this drama, but i for one, liked it...

Hehe not to worry I loved it too!! Smile

Just finished watching Chuushingura 1/47 and Beach Boys..

Currently watching Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi..... KimuTaku's 2002 drama...

Still on my backlog of dramas bought but not watched is Hotman and Mukudono 2003... Sweat
ahochaude

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yume wrote:

What made you aquire your "newfound hatred" for Hirosue?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 1373, 1374, 1375  Next
Page 41 of 1375

Jump to: