jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Tokyo Friends
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slashersam016

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Teranz wrote:
How do you use the subs which are in the .srt file?

use VLC Media Player. Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anime Dad wrote:
If you didn't think Ai could act, did you at least like her singing?

Yup, but I've always liked her singing. I became a small fan after Planetarium that she sang for the HYD sound track. Thumbsup

I'm having trouble watching the movie with subs on VLC. Am I supposed to download ALL of the first CD before the subs will work?

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ralphm1999

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:

Yup, but I've always liked her singing. I became a small fan after Planetarium that she sang for the HYD sound track. Thumbsup

I'm having trouble watching the movie with subs on VLC. Am I supposed to download ALL of the first CD before the subs will work?

You have to d/l all the parts for each half of the CD. Then combine them with the HJSPLIT (spelling) that he gives you. then the subs work great.
What I'm trying to say is you need to combine all the 5 parts for the first half into one file. Then the 5 parts for the second half into another file.
Be sure you don't remove the numbers at the end of each part as that is needed by the combine program.
Am I clear at all? Fingers crossed
Wynter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ralphm1999 wrote:

You have to d/l all the parts for each half of the CD. Then combine them with the HJSPLIT (spelling) that he gives you. then the subs work great.
What I'm trying to say is you need to combine all the 5 parts for the first half into one file. Then the 5 parts for the second half into another file.
Be sure you don't remove the numbers at the end of each part as that is needed by the combine program.
Am I clear at all? Fingers crossed

Yup! I realized there were instructions at the bottom there... Beaten

I'm downloading the second CD now. Thumbsup

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Wynter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Awwwwwww it's for PC only... Cry

>>moves all her files over to sister's computer<<

ralphm1999

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:
Awwwwwww it's for PC only... Cry

>>moves all her files over to sister's computer<<

I'm making a DVD of it. If you want it let me know.
Wynter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ralphm1999 wrote:

I'm making a DVD of it. If you want it let me know.

Awwww no worries. I'm in the process of moving the stuff over. I've already joined the first CD. Now I gotta download and join the second. If it STILL doesn't work (the subs, that is) then I'll come crying to you. Thumbsup

Anime Dad

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:

Let me know if you want some more of her stuff. I can send you her Love is Born concert DVD. If that doesn't make you a big fan, nothing will Wink Oh, and you should download the Love Cook album - It's got Planetarium on it, and a LOT of great songs (including Cherish - my favorite Smile )
Wynter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anime Dad wrote:

Let me know if you want some more of her stuff. I can send you her Love is Born concert DVD. If that doesn't make you a big fan, nothing will Wink Oh, and you should download the Love Cook album - It's got Planetarium on it, and a LOT of great songs (including Cherish - my favorite Smile )

Do you have a link to download the album?

Wynter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just finished watching the movie. Really good closure, although:

Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:

Anime Dad

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:

HAHA Smile
Teranz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

forgive me for being noob, but i have the srt file, i have the first episode, and i have vlc player. Yet i still dont know how to make them work.

Sigh..
Anime Dad

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's not that hard Smile

Open VLC player, go to File>Open File

In the window that opens, browse for your first episode.
Once you've selected that, tick the "Use a subtitles file" box
Once you've done that, you can browse for the subtitle file below.

Then you should be right to go.
ralphm1999

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Teranz wrote:
forgive me for being noob, but i have the srt file, i have the first episode, and i have vlc player. Yet i still dont know how to make them work.

Sigh..

did you d/l all 5 parts of the first CD?
Teranz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok managed to do it. THanks!
Anime Dad

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

congratulations!
jumigurl

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Loved eita in this show, his acting here made me look for dramas he starred in and watch it. would you believe i watched azumi because it had him only to find out he was in it for about 2 mins.
thtl

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:

I watched the movie a couple of nights back and was wondering about that too. Here we have a reasonably pretty girl in an artist's circle in NY,
bleh
Anime Dad

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jumigurl wrote:
Loved eita in this show, his acting here made me look for dramas he starred in and watch it. would you believe i watched azumi because it had him only to find out he was in it for about 2 mins.

LOL! Check out Nodame Cantabile and Unfair for more Eita messy-haired goodness.

thtl -
rofl
thtl

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anime Dad wrote:

thtl -
rofl

You mean the artistic crowd

Nut

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: