jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ichi Ritoru no Namida
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
altec

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL Dancing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wah!!!
can't wait!!!
slashersam016

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erika will be having a role here right? maybe a ghost? LOL hehe

and really looking forward to Narumi Riko.. i hope she has a bigger role here..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

slashersam016 wrote:

lmfao.
evil_zai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

slashersam016 wrote:

yup, sawaeri's gonna be there too. and no, unfortunately, not as a ghost. LOL! they're going to be showing new scenes on aya's life, that's why she's gonna be featured too.

then make one...a world where you can live. i'll make one for you. -->shuji
slashersam016

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The_Lyrics wrote:

lmfao.

hehe

evil_zai wrote:

yup, sawaeri's gonna be there too. and no, unfortunately, not as a ghost. LOL! they're going to be showing new scenes on aya's life, that's why she's gonna be featured too.

oh i see.. Smile
just kiddin about the ghost hehe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Beaten a few more weeks!
8thSin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Another tear-jerker movie! I'm sure you will enjoy it if you liked 1L no Namida!

Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru AKA Heavenly Forest (2006)
Starring Tamaki Hiroshi (Nodame Cantabile), Miyazaki Aoi (NANA)

I just finished subbing this movie couple of days ago!

You can also get video + sub from FSC or FSS and kLOOFy.net if you are registered.
Yousendit Link *Must register with YSI

Tairo@FSC wrote:

Synopsis

On the day of his university entrance ceremony, shutterbug Makoto (Tamaki) meets a fresh-faced, quirky girl named Shizuru (Miyazaki). He has a complex which causes him to shy away from contact with other people, but she succeeds in getting him to open up to her naturally. All Shizuru wants is to be with Makoto, so she takes up a camera too. The two spend their days together taking photos in the forest behind the campus. However, Makoto has feelings for another student named Miyuki (Kuroki Meisa). Shizuru decides that if Makoto likes Miyuki, she wants to like her too. She wants to like everything that he does. One day, she tells Makoto that she wants to take a photo of them kissing in the forest for a competition. He obliges for her sake, and they kiss in the forest for the first time. However, from that day on, Shizuru disappears from Makato's life...
ja yakusoku

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

this was so SADD! i couldn't breath at all in episode 8. aiya...i haven't cried since last year cos i'm not normally an emotional person, but this drama had me crying like when i was a baby!!! i've never cried so much and so hard just from watching a drama... Shameful Cry otou-san saves a bit of the drama, he brings a bit of humour in itxDD thank goodness he did, if not, all of it is gonna be sad and i'll be even more sad-er (lol sadder??), miserable. titanic was sad too but only one episode of ichi rittoru no namida is 1OO x better then titanic...lol now i'm off to watching something funny^-^V
bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

8thSin wrote:
Another tear-jerker movie! I'm sure you will enjoy it if you liked 1L no Namida!

LOL, someone's really pimping this drama, ne? Beaten hehe
runpup

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

LOL, someone's really pimping this drama, ne? Beaten hehe

Yeah, he's getting around, but I must say 8thSin is a terrific subber, one of the best...I just finished this movie and it was pretty good...Tamaki Hiroshi did a great job and Miyazaki was excellent (she was the perfect Hachi in Nana)...so let 8thsin do his thing!!

The Cutest Girl in the World!
HoLicHeaVen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm looking forward to watch the SP... ^___^

Btw, Tada Kimi?
Yup, I wanna watch it too... ^^
The_Lyrics

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

its almost here!
slashersam016

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The_Lyrics wrote:
its almost here!

hehe

April 5 right?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

slashersam016 wrote:

hehe

April 5 right?

hai, anyone know any fan site subbing the special?
slashersam016

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The_Lyrics wrote:

hai, anyone know any fan site subbing the special?

right now. theres nothing.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

slashersam016 wrote:

right now. theres nothing.

damn, i hope it doesn't take long like the attention please special
anbuxd1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

why?!why does it have to be that way for Erika.....i mean Aya. Shameful Cry

sorry for being kind of slow to finsih watching this drama, but it was worth the while. it got me going in tears for a long duration of the series. erika couldn't be more awesome than she is now.

oh, i just heard there's a special? that's freakin awesome! Yeah and its so close!

jahn-ne for now.
slashersam016

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tomorrow is the airing of special in Japan. theres no problem in the RAW im pretty sure someone in D-addicts will upload it but the only problem will be the eng subs. who will sub it? hmm. Sweat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

slashersam016 wrote:
tomorrow is the airing of special in Japan. theres no problem in the RAW im pretty sure someone in D-addicts will upload it but the only problem will be the eng subs. who will sub it? hmm. Sweat

yeah, i can't wait for the english sub.
hopefully it will come out fast, since this one will be demanded alot.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75, 76, 77  Next
Page 70 of 77

Jump to: