jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Gokusen Series (1, 2, etc.)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 90, 91, 92  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marecore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 11:18 am    Post subject: Gokusen Series (1, 2, etc.) Reply with quote Back to top

I know the anime series is out now..anyone know if the Live Action had been picked up by any fan sub group?
thund3rcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.animesuki.com/series.php look down 1st ep sub. Big Grin
sawada

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think marecore was asking if the live action was fansubbed and not the anime. You can try searching on the forums as I've seen a link before.
marecore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm getting the anime version right now. What I would like is if Gokusen Live Action has been fansubbed. And if it was if i can get some BT links
thund3rcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh my bad, I think I saw the 1st two live action subbed somewhere, but I heard subbing stoped. Sad
gnohz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yup the first 2 eps were on Prince's site, but it was taken down i believe....u'd be able to find the live series on Winmx though...but it's not subbed ^^;;;

Does anyone know whether any subs are available anywhere? O_O;
aquarius*star*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i used to dl Gokusen ep1 from Prince's site once, but i can't continue to dl ep2, cuz there were no seeds. *sighz* i wanted to dl it so badly though.. if someone knows where i can find fansubbed Gokusen... do tell.. i love the series while watching ep1 already. Thanks!
thesog

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
if someone knows where i can find fansubbed Gokusen... do tell..

There's always IRC...
aquarius*star*

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
There's always IRC...

oh yeah, that's the other thing i would like to seek help from. Actually, i never knew how to look for those on IRC... i've only used it once. And that was last year as well. Can anyone teach me how to search and dl through IRC from head to toe? :please: ?
marecore

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

teaching someone IRC was always hard for me...my suggestion....

Look for info in the internet..familiarize urself with some basic commands like (/server ; /list; /join; amd -m)...then learn some fserve commands (cd, dir, get, etc...)

Then just jump in and make mistakes...cause that's the only way to learn!

Also watch out cause there are lots of messed up people on IRC
arnel98

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah, google would be your best source for irc tutorial. Just use 'fserve tutorial' as search string and u shold get many hits.

Aside form messed up ppl, there's also some ban-happy ops/half-ops as well. I was on the af-f channel downloading old eps of read or dream and there was an operator who planned to ban one person but ended up banning all pacbell users. hehehe. 170 ppl were kicked out. very,very bad.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arnel98 wrote:

Aside form messed up ppl, there's also some ban-happy ops/half-ops as well. I was on the af-f channel downloading old eps of read or dream and there was an operator who planned to ban one person but ended up banning all pacbell users. hehehe. 170 ppl were kicked out. very,very bad.

ahh yes i remeber the days when ops would ban everyone with an att address.....suffice to say ALOT of people were banned
Quatregael

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I REALLY want to get more of 'Gokusen' too. Just downloaded the anime version and loved it, but I know the live one is way better. What channels are serving it? (Forgive my newbieness Sweat )

And 170 people banned? That's sick.
lala81

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quatregael wrote:
I REALLY want to get more of 'Gokusen' too. Just downloaded the anime version and loved it, but I know the live one is way better. What channels are serving it? (Forgive my newbieness Sweat )

And 170 people banned? That's sick.

i'm highly interested as well.
anyway here's a quite gd simple guide to irc d/l. i just picked up irc d/ls a few mths ago. but gave up cos everyone just jumps in front of me in the queue Sad
http://ronin.soldats.net/
aquarius*star*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey thanks y'all!!

170 ppl banned?? ohmigosh...
Quatregael

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:41 am    Post subject: Gokusen Subbing Project Reply with quote Back to top

I'm just wondering if the all subbing has stopped for the Gokusen series. I just recently started watching and fell 100% in love with it.

So how's it going? This series NEEDS to be subbed in English! (My friends even refuse to watch it without the subs. Sad ) There are also so many scenes that you can't fully appreciate without knowing what's being said!

Ex: Episode 9 - At Shin's apartment

Minami: "I wonder if any girls have come over here."

Shin: "Huh?"

Kuma: "Girls would probably stop by for you."

*Shin has a flashback of Yankumi*

Shin: "Yeah, someone came over when you weren't here."

Guys: "EH!?!?! What are you talking about!? Google "

Kuma: "I know, it was your mother or sister, right?"

Shin: (looks uncomfortable) "Uh, yeah, that's it."

...or something like that. I love that scene. Big Grin

Anyhow, if the project is still going, I'd be happy to help sub. Fight-o! Oh!
umai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Applaud I watched this series without any subtitles and it still cracks me up, but wow I never knew it could be so much more with subs Google who is fansubbing this series and what ep are they up to anyways Crazy I'd like to get a hold of the subfiles cuz I already have the vcd of the series Mr Green thanks for translating that scene from Ep.9! Can you translate another scene? It is at the very end of the series and the credits are rolling, Shinohara and Tetsu are talking and then Shinohara's helper pops up and then Shin comes into the scene and says something before running off...what are they talking about!!! please help Nut

Please continue fansubbing, I'm sure this series will get lots more fans from it!! fight-o!
Slackey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The person subbing this project stopped subbing it. So if anyone wants to take on the challenge it would be greatly appreciated since I tell friends it's just as good as GTO (in some cases better) and no one belives me. I'd be willing to help where I can.
Quatregael

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

umai wrote:
Applaud I watched this series without any subtitles and it still cracks me up, but wow I never knew it could be so much more with subs Google who is fansubbing this series and what ep are they up to anyways Crazy I'd like to get a hold of the subfiles cuz I already have the vcd of the series Mr Green thanks for translating that scene from Ep.9! Can you translate another scene? It is at the very end of the series and the credits are rolling, Shinohara and Tetsu are talking and then Shinohara's helper pops up and then Shin comes into the scene and says something before running off...what are they talking about!!! please help Nut

I'm so happy you asked! That's the best scene EVER!!

Tetsu: "Ojou has already said that she likes you. Even so, I don't plan on giving up on her easily."

Shinohara: "That's nice. Go right ahead."

Assistant: "WHAT?!? You mean that both of you like Yamaguchi-sensei too? That means that there are three rivals for her love!"

Shin: "Excuse me, but there are FOUR."

Mr Green Great, ne?

Anyway, I think that Gokusen absolutely must be completed for the sake of those people who don't speak Japanese/Chinese/Thai. If anyone has the raws for the rest of the episodes and if enough people want to contribute, it's definitely possible. What does everyone else think?

Also, is the d-addicts Gokusen Special subbed? (or even available?)
amrayu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quatregael wrote:

Also, is the d-addicts Gokusen Special subbed? (or even available?)

yah it was released on d-addicts, and it had soft subs i think. was awhile ago though.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 90, 91, 92  Next
Page 1 of 92

Jump to: