jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Nakama Yukie
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 176, 177, 178 ... 206, 207, 208  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chrisyukiefan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Guys!! new CM of yukie from WONDA

Click here CM

Their website here

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cutemonster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:20 am    Post subject: VERY BAD NEW FOR YUKIE FANS Reply with quote Back to top

BAD NEWS guys

���{�l���������ԗR�I����絕��搞�΁C���S�I���i�œ���{�I*source loveyukie.com

Nakama Yukie refuses to reprise the role of Yankumi in Gokusen 3, and wants to stop being a comedian, and she's been ' frozen' by her manager for not abiding her contract with the company.

The article further says, Yukie although became famous because of the few comedies that she has done, but for a female celebrity, this might not be a long term career, so that's why she wanted a career ( movie genre ) change. To her company, it doesnt matter what sort of movies she makes, the most important is the popularity of the movies.

even though she wants to make her step to become a 'technical' actress, she might never be able to come out of the shadows of �đq���q�A�Œ����q
Anime Dad

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, it's not so bad that she's refusing to do Gokusen 3, if the reports i've had on Gokusen 2 are any guide. But it would be a shame if she didn't do any more comedy, because I think she has a natural flair for it...
cutemonster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:39 am    Post subject: hohoho Reply with quote Back to top

It's time for a change

Last edited by cutemonster on Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Anime Dad

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Unfortunately, some people are obsessed with Gokusen not because of Yukie, but because of MatsuJun (although i'll never know why). Also, because it's popular, a lot of people outside of Japan watch it as one of their first dramas. I did Smile
krsitine189

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

But for me animedad i like gokusen because of yukie and the character
she portrays, for us here in the phil., jdoramas are somehow new in our
taste....... I'm shocked because she's not portraying the gokusen 3

Shocked Shocked but it does'nt matter who will portray the characters as long as it will turn out good.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cutemonster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: i hate gokusen Reply with quote Back to top

I'll say it again. I HATE Gokusen

Last edited by cutemonster on Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Anime Dad

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gokusen and GTO have very similar storylines, except Onizuka was an ex gang member instead of a Yakuza boss' daughter. It may be silly, but it went down well in Japan Smile both are very popular.

I think Yukie looked cute in pigtails. It would not have been the same character if she was dressed stylishly etc .
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anime Dad wrote:
Unfortunately, some people are obsessed with Gokusen not because of Yukie, but because of MatsuJun (although i'll never know why).

Fangirls aren't people, A-Dad.
Anime Dad

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Fangirls aren't people, A-Dad.

Doh! Gomen, I forgot Crazy
Hanzo21

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here' some pictures taken today at the JR Stations and in the train. Sorry for the blurriness. Bad camera, lpoor cameraman, low light, and movement.

MagicShiine

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ What is she doing in the poster? Holding a mobile?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kapchan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i'm a little late in watching gokusen, since i've heard about it since forever, but i just bought my self a copy--complete with specials and interviews-- since it was only a dollar, and i have to say I LOVE IT!!!!!! i think nakama yukie was really cute--she definitely carried the drama. that doesn't mean i didn't love matsujun's performance--i like him better here than in HYD. Good
chrisyukiefan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hanzo21 wrote:
Here' some pictures taken today at the JR Stations and in the train. Sorry for the blurriness. Bad camera, lpoor cameraman, low light, and movement.

WOw!! thats great hanzo.. thanks! And i hope you can get a picture together with yukie there.. hehe
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
krsitine189

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks hanzo for the picture

we really like yukie no matter what role she portrays
BTW is there any news about her?

PLease put some more pictures of her. Yeah Yeah Yeah thanks
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
babysports

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmm, actually i liked Gokusen 1. Okay, i was not obsessed with the guys in the show. But i was obsessed with yukie in the show. Her acting was really good! personally i prefer 1 much more than 2.
and i think she loks really cute in it. I mean they have to follow the look in manga and anime.
ps i am a girl,but i did not watch it just becoz of the guys. But i have to say overall the acting done by matsumoto jun was commendable. Of course yukie dazzled in the show.

I think it is smart of yukie-san to reject it. people will get sick of watching her potrying the same role over and over again. The company is really stupid! Beat You

she looks really pretty in those pictures! thanks alot! (:

forget it, even if her company decide not to abide her contract, they have to realised that they are going against over thousands of fans of hers. in Japan and overseas. GO�x�t�j�h�d�I�@
lord_RED051604

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

regarding Yukie declining the GOKUSEN3 role...I think that was a smart move for her. Just like what some of you guys said, fans will just get sick of her doing the same thing again and again...BUT I HOPE THAT THE NEW YANKUMI WOULD ALSO BE AS CUTE AS YUKIE ON THE 1st SERIES!!! I preferred Gokusen 1 because Yukie was so fresh for the role then, so that's why she looked her best there. Trick is also a nice series...

I think I can understand why Yukie declined the offer for G3, there may be a lot of reason like "The Fans might get sick of her roles there", or it may just be another step for her career. OR SHE MAY HAVE HER OWN REASONS...

WTG Kristine on your prev post. She's actually right, lately here in the Phils we had so many Koreanovelas and even some Mexican "teleseryes" (or so we call it), and Jdoramas are actually new so that's why GOKUSEN instantly became a hit here. A lot of people here loved the series, and i've recenlty seen a commercial for a new series by matsujun...though i forgot the name...

oh, BTW guys, just bought me some new DVD's of Yukie...SHINOBI, GOKUSEN2, Trick season 1-2, and still to follow-up on 3-4; what year was Trick made? She looks so fresh & young on that series...

hey Hanzo21, nice pics! got any close-up pics there?

Yukie Nakama -- GODDESS
krsitine189

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wonder who will be next to yukie Bonk Bonk Bonk

I haven't watched trick because i still have some school work
damn it Bang Head Bang Head Bang Head Bang Head

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:34 pm Post subject:
hmm, actually i liked Gokusen 1. Okay, i was not obsessed with the guys in the show. But i was obsessed with yukie in the show. Her acting was really good! personally i prefer 1 much more than 2.
and i think she loks really cute in it. I mean they have to follow the look in manga and anime.
ps i am a girl,but i did not watch it just becoz of the guys.

Nice one babysports very well said, i just want to say we are different people
with different taste. But we all love yukie right
krsitine189

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice job Animedad if weren't for you there's nothing to about yukie anymore
Applaud Applaud Applaud Victory! Peace!

I really mean this
cutemonster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Yukie's Awards Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone know what Awards Yukie has won for acting??

Last edited by cutemonster on Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:39 am; edited 2 times in total

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 176, 177, 178 ... 206, 207, 208  Next
Page 177 of 208

Jump to: