jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
What dramas are you currently watching?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 558, 559, 560 ... 1373, 1374, 1375  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ginger ale

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

I don't know bout you, but I wish my college days will be amusing and eventful like that in Orange Days Fingers crossed Fingers crossed

I hope your college days will be filled with good memories K.T.Tran, I know mine was really good and Orange Days brought back those good memories. LOL

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ginger ale wrote:

I hope your college days will be filled with good memories K.T.Tran, I know mine was really good and Orange Days brought back those good memories. LOL

Arigatou Gozaimasu.

Glad to hear that a drama was able to bring back good memories.

I'll definitely watch Orange Days again in the future w00t! w00t! Dancing Dancing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:
I'll definitely watch Orange Days again in the future w00t! w00t! Dancing Dancing

One of these days, I'll watch it... But first I have to download it. Beaten
krim

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

finished Unfair, pretty good show. it kept me guessing until about episode 8, which for me is very good. Although i thought that the little subtle misdirections worked against the drama for me, cause i tend to ignore them cause i know they're misdirections.

although i had a pretty good idea around when i was watching episode 5 and i saw...
Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:

i think i wouldn't have gotten the ending as fast if i didn't see that. oh well.. lessons learned.
qilver

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sexy Voice and Robo
Joudan Janai !
Tokkyu Tanaka 3 Go
amtamfan84

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LIAR GAME, Proposal Daisakusen, Hotelier, Kodoku no Kake and Seito Shokun! Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MagicShiine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Currently I'm downloading Hana Yori Dango Season 2 first episode. I was really depressed last week because I had downloaded that episode at 97%, it dissapeared with all my torrent file that moment, however. Puppy Dog Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
boris

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

krim wrote:
finished Unfair, pretty good show. it kept me guessing until about episode 8...

What a coincidence, finished it yesterday too, but I was in total ignorance 'till ep.11 Beaten.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MagicShiine wrote:
Currently I'm downloading Hana Yori Dango Season 2 first episode. I was really depressed last week because I had downloaded that episode at 97%, it dissapeared with all my torrent file that moment, however. Puppy Dog Eyes

It might still be on your harddrive. Some programs remove them automatically from the sharing list once a file as reached a certain upload ratio like 2:1.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sort of a gray day, so I decided to sample a bit.

Watched two episodes of Oniyomi Nikki and two of Elite Yankee and it turns out to have been a good idea, because it'll save me a lot of time and bandwidth in the future. Because I don't need to see any more.

"Oniyomi Nikki" is a stale, tired, slap-stick comedy about a mean, selfish, mean, greedy, wife, and her hen pecked husband.

And "Elite Yankee" is... I guess a comic book come to life, featuring a nerdy young kid who develops superpowers every time he's beaten up. He then beats up everyone else, and then reverts to his normal nerdy self. Everything in this one is over the top. Annoyingly so.

I don't know. The comic book, anime set might be amused. If you're an old fud who prefers even a little bit of substance... you know, something lofty and artistic like Shomuni, you might give these a wide birth.
slashersam016

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gonna start Liar Game. starring of course the beautiful Erika Toda and Matsuda Shota.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hanayome to Papa, Liar game, Proposal Daisakusen...downloading hotelier at the moment. Victory! Peace!

hopefully the subs will follow for the ones without... Beaten
slashersam016

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Usagi Yojimbo wrote:
downloading hotelier at the moment. Victory! Peace!

Hotelier? Ueto Aya right?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

slashersam016 wrote:

Hotelier? Ueto Aya right?

yup! hope it's not too serious though coz I like Aya better when it comes to comedy like in Attention Please. Mr Green
slashersam016

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Usagi Yojimbo wrote:

yup! hope it's not too serious though coz I like Aya better when it comes to comedy like in Attention Please. Mr Green

i wanna watch it also. besides Aya. i like to see Saeko. Victory! Peace!
is it available in D Addicts?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

slashersam016 wrote:

i wanna watch it also. besides Aya. i like to see Saeko. Victory! Peace!
is it available in D Addicts?

yes, i'm downloading it now. plenty of seeds since it's a new one from Aya. Thumbsup
Btw, Liar game is ok! It's not as long as the regular drama airtme since it's a little more than 30 minutes but the story and the pacing is better...no boring parts. Victory! Peace!
slashersam016

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Usagi Yojimbo wrote:

yes, i'm downloading it now. plenty of seeds since it's a new one from Aya. Thumbsup
Btw, Liar game is ok! It's not as long as the regular drama airtme since it's a little more than 30 minutes but the story and the pacing is better...no boring parts. Victory! Peace!

okies bro. thanks. (salamat hehehe itaktak mo hehehe)

Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

slashersam016 wrote:

okies bro. thanks. (salamat hehehe itaktak mo hehehe)

Victory! Peace!

hehe you're welcome!!! (walang anuman! baka mapagalitan tayo ni... Rolling eyes )
ralphm1999

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Forcing my way through H2. this is tough watching. It drags. I expected better from Yamada Takayuki.

The only thing that keeps me watching are the cuties Satomi and Yui who are really cute.

And it has way too too much baseball. On my list of most hated sports baseball is number 1. Nothing more boring than watching guys taking turns hitting a ball with a stick and dragging it out ad infinitum.
Grumble
thtl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ralphm1999 wrote:

And it has way too too much baseball. On my list of most hated sports baseball is number 1. Nothing more boring than watching guys taking turns hitting a ball with a stick and dragging it out ad infinitum.
Grumble

Sounds like you haven't watched a game of English cricket yet... Sweat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 558, 559, 560 ... 1373, 1374, 1375  Next
Page 559 of 1375

Jump to: