jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
KAT-TUN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1095, 1096, 1097 ... 1138, 1139, 1140  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
evil_zai

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thaigamichi wrote:
hello again.... Mr Green
can i ask you guys a question?
anyone of you who knows if any of the kat-tun member has a "love life" now?...... hehe just asking....

none of them has any. well, at least nothing is confirmed. they're not allowed to have girlfriends by the jimusho. or rather, they are not allowed to be seen with girlfriends. so even if they had any, it would be a secret.

then make one...a world where you can live. i'll make one for you. -->shuji
thaigamichi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok....thank you... Dancing
unmei_no_uta

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

leigh1381 ~ UWAAAA!!!~~~ Sankyuu very muchies for the pics w00t! So cute!Especially the one that Jin is blocking Kame Bonk
jessica_teppei ~ Hello! Mr Green
aisya_chan~ Glad to be of help ^_^
leigh1381

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

unmei_no_uta wrote:
leigh1381 ~ UWAAAA!!!~~~ Sankyuu very muchies for the pics w00t! So cute!Especially the one that Jin is blocking Kame Bonk
jessica_teppei ~ Hello! Mr Green
aisya_chan~ Glad to be of help ^_^

Do itashimashite........

welcome to the new posters......

Location: Somewhere... with Kame, Ryoko Hirosue, Gakki and MatsuKen..

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jmie_akanishi wrote:

really?! i'll wait for that! Victory! Peace! thanks in advance!! Naughty

Me too!! w00t!
chiba

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: You! Reply with quote Back to top

altec wrote:
Anyone have the "YOU"formerly known as "Your Smile"

I have the Sapuri rip, but if someone has the new "You" one, and can upload, it'd be AWESOME!

Thanks Dancing

YOU http://www.sendspace.com/file/h6qin7

hope this still works, and hope this is the one you requested! Mr Green

Minna!!!thanks for the awesome pics!!Sooo excited!!! Dancing Everybody is happy Jin is back!Yatta!!! w00t! Hope they will perform in MS soon!!!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

can anybody recommend some songs in the new album which has pleasant and peaceful tunes. songs that can convey happiness?? onegaishimasu.

another question.(gomen ne. hasnt been in touch with recent news lately.) has any of kt been in any drama??

onegaishimasu. Bow
suugakusha07

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hello! as i've promised .. i made akame graphic for you (one is animated, and the other one is not)

enjoy! w00t!
MagicShiine

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can anyone pm me any site that I can download kat tun song - kizuna, the good quality one. I only have the concert one and it's sounds terrible with the fans screaming. (I can even hear a girl screams, "KAME!!!!!") Crazy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
suugakusha07

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MagicShiine wrote:
Can anyone pm me any site that I can download kat tun song - kizuna, the good quality one. I only have the concert one and it's sounds terrible with the fans screaming. (I can even hear a girl screams, "KAME!!!!!") Crazy

hello! i've uploaded this for you ..
http://www.mediafire.com/?1oidc5zeuwd

that's a good quality .. enjoy!
kawaiine

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mystewpig wrote:
can anybody recommend some songs in the new album which has pleasant and peaceful tunes. songs that can convey happiness?? onegaishimasu.

another question.(gomen ne. hasnt been in touch with recent news lately.) has any of kt been in any drama??

onegaishimasu. Bow

i think "FREEDOM"
i like this song, i love the music, and i like that "ii..ne..." part!
when i listening the song i always imagine kat-tun are playing around at the beach!! and it makes me happy w00t!

koki and junno are in dorama this season. junno in hanayome no papa, and koki in tanaka 3... (i can't remember the title Sweat ).

nakamaru will have a dorama in summer (with koichi from kinki).
chiba

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KAT-TUN member Akanishi Jin (22, photo second from left) has returned to the Johnny's fold. Having shocked fans in October of last year by announcing he was going to study English in Los Angeles, he took them by surprise again at the weekend when he appeared on stage with the rest of the group. He returned to Japan on April 19 and made his first concert appearance in almost a year at the show in Miyagi Prefecture. The group's second album, "Cartoon, KAT-TUN II You", entered the Oricon chart this week at No.1. Including singles and DVDs, this is the 10th straight release since their 2001 formation to enter at the top of the charts, an Oricon first. Akanishi is due to make his full return to the lineup for their concert at the Tokyo Dome in June.

source www.japan-zone.com

Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

suugakusha07 wrote:
hello! as i've promised .. i made akame graphic for you (one is animated, and the other one is not)

enjoy! w00t!

tnX cZar!! hehe

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

chiba wrote:
KAT-TUN member Akanishi Jin (22, photo second from left) has returned to the Johnny's fold. Having shocked fans in October of last year by announcing he was going to study English in Los Angeles, he took them by surprise again at the weekend when he appeared on stage with the rest of the group. He returned to Japan on April 19 and made his first concert appearance in almost a year at the show in Miyagi Prefecture. The group's second album, "Cartoon, KAT-TUN II You", entered the Oricon chart this week at No.1. Including singles and DVDs, this is the 10th straight release since their 2001 formation to enter at the top of the charts, an Oricon first. Akanishi is due to make his full return to the lineup for their concert at the Tokyo Dome in June.

source www.japan-zone.com

Victory! Peace!

thanks for the informations! Victory! Peace!

Location: Somewhere... with Kame, Ryoko Hirosue, Gakki and MatsuKen..

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

suugakusha07 wrote:

enjoy! w00t!

Jumpie Jumpie nice graphic!! Victory! Peace!
leigh1381

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kyon-kyon chan thank you for my new siggie......

love you tomodachi......

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: hello guys!!! Reply with quote Back to top

i'm sorry for interruption!!! i just love this band!!! hehe just want you to know!!! what's your favorite song of this band?? Mr Green

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: hello guys!!! Reply with quote Back to top

keyzer_071424 wrote:
i'm sorry for interruption!!! i just love this band!!! hehe just want you to know!!! what's your favorite song of this band?? Mr Green

^^ I like special happiness, bonnie butterfly, andalucia & care..
hehehehe Wink
jmie_akanishi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: hello guys!!! Reply with quote Back to top

keyzer_071424 wrote:

i like realface, signal, six senses, care, kizuna and love or like Mr Green

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: hello guys!!! Reply with quote Back to top

keyzer_071424 wrote:

Realface!! Victory! Peace! enjoy this song sooo much w00t!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1095, 1096, 1097 ... 1138, 1139, 1140  Next
Page 1096 of 1140

Jump to: