jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Proposal Daisakusen (Operation Love)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
baybeehxsleepi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hareluya

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arh~~~ watched ep2 ....
GREAT!!!!

cant wait to watch ep 3

this might be e best drama i have watched between tis few season
Bang Head
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Delilah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ARGH! I wanna watch the 2nd episode so badly but the subs aren't out yet!!! Grumble I want more Yamapi!

And yes...I agree, he IS a fast runner! XD
kassy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mina san....

Can someone upload the subs for eps. 1? I have already d/l but still haven't got the subs......

Thanks B4 ^^
luv4evaluv

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the chinese sub for ep. 2 is out already ne? ^^
baybeehxsleepi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

donna8157

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm surprised. I really liked the first episode. It was a strong one and definitely pulled you into the story. I like the twist of him being able to go back in time just before the taking of the picture happened.
lola_stitch

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: hellow Reply with quote Back to top

helo!!! w00t!
i love you yamapi!!!! Will you marry me??? LOL!!!!! Bonk
lola_stitch

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

how to download this drama???
ScrappedShinigami

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So I finally got to watch episode 1 on Tuesday and boy did I love it. WHat a fantastic start (to hopefully an equally as fantastic series) my high expectations of this were definitely met!
Yamapi was so fantastic and, yus he certainly is a fast runner XD
... I felt so heartbroken for him at the wedding though Puppy Dog Eyes (if someone gave me the choice of Yamapi or... any other guy... I'd take Yamapi! XD Beaten )

Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:

Anyway bring on the subs for ep 2 I'm desperate to see it!!! ^_^
chiba

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Its great to see positive comments from all who already started watching the drama..Definitely will watch this!!!More positive comments to come!!! Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

awwwww i cant wait to watch episode 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the drama's getting better n better!!!!!!!!
ishikumi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i caught the first episode recently. from the commercial i had no idea a fairy would be involved, but it's an interesting idea. as someone commented before, i'm also afraid it could get repetitive with going back in time through photos, but hopefully i'll be hooked by the 2nd or 3rd episode.

Yamapi looks so young with that hairstyle! and i loved that pose he did. i swear i thought he was going to say, "nobuta power!" or do the pose again, but i still like this one too. it was cute. Smile
Sehla Mizerable

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yah.. cute pose he did.. rofl

I love the first episode and i'm waiting for the eng subs for episode 2 to come out.. Can't wait! Dancing
chooniE

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ScrappedShinigami:

Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:
Yamapifans

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The song Yamapi listened to in episode 2, sung by Mongol 800.
I love it soooooooooooooo much!!
I tried to find it on Youtube.......but they only have the female version, which is sung by Ohyama Yurika. It's still good, but I prefer Mongol 800 version more.
Here's the link to the song, if anyone want to listen to it again:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYaFfiuEn10&eurl=
yamapi_4lways

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ishikumi wrote:
i caught the first episode recently. from the commercial i had no idea a fairy would be involved, but it's an interesting idea. as someone commented before, i'm also afraid it could get repetitive with going back in time through photos, but hopefully i'll be hooked by the 2nd or 3rd episode.

Yamapi looks so young with that hairstyle! and i loved that pose he did. i swear i thought he was going to say, "nobuta power!" or do the pose again, but i still like this one too. it was cute. Smile

lol haha yeh his halleluyah chance only reminds me of nobuta power!! i think its gonna b my fav scene for every episode Victory! Peace!
lucy_monostone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yamapifans wrote:
The song Yamapi listened to in episode 2, sung by Mongol 800.
I love it soooooooooooooo much!!
I tried to find it on Youtube.......but they only have the female version, which is sung by Ohyama Yurika. It's still good, but I prefer Mongol 800 version more.
Here's the link to the song, if anyone want to listen to it again:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYaFfiuEn10&eurl=

my gaawwd!!! my favorite band monpachi!!! i was shocked they played it, the song "Chiisa koi no uta" it's been sometimes since i've last heard of it...my bro introduce this band to me and since then i kept listening to their songs when i was in college... watching Pi-chan listening also to the music makes me reminisce about the old days....and we have the same CD album! although it's just in a drama but somehow i feel the connection bet. us Nut Beaten Bonk
hareluya

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lucy_monostone wrote:

my gaawwd!!! my favorite band monpachi!!! i was shocked they played it, the song "Chiisa koi no uta" it's been sometimes since i've last heard of it...my bro introduce this band to me and since then i kept listening to their songs when i was in college... watching Pi-chan listening also to the music makes me reminisce about the old days....and we have the same CD album! although it's just in a drama but somehow i feel the connection bet. us Nut Beaten Bonk

wah realli so nice meh ?????? how old is this album ???? could i still found it ????
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
hareluya

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yamapi_4lways wrote:

lol haha yeh his halleluyah chance only reminds me of nobuta power!! i think its gonna b my fav scene for every episode Victory! Peace!

yeah remind mi of "nobuta power chuunyuu" & "bye bicycle"
wahahah

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 3 of 26

Jump to: