jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Tokkyu Tanaka 3 Go
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:08 am    Post subject: Tokkyu Tanaka 3 Go Reply with quote Back to top

Tokkyu Tanaka 3 Go.

Drama starring Tanaka Koki, Tsukamoto Takashi and some other guy. Kuriyama Chiaki is finally back. Last I saw her was in Azumi 2.

Drama Wiki
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Tokkyu_Tanaka_3_Go

Watched the first ep, no soft subs yet, but its pretty funny.
Koki puts up them funny faces like he did in MBMH. His first lead role drama, so hopefully all goes well. It looks to be like a romance/comedy type drama so far Mr Green

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ah yes... still no subs for this.
but i'll watch the first one later, see if i can manage amidst all the train otaku talk.
i've been hearing good reviews on the first epi.
i hope it does good all throughout. Smile

then make one...a world where you can live. i'll make one for you. -->shuji
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

evil_zai wrote:
ah yes... still no subs for this.
but i'll watch the first one later, see if i can manage amidst all the train otaku talk.
i've been hearing good reviews on the first epi.
i hope it does good all throughout. Smile

The train otaku talk was very difficult to understand Beaten Beaten Beaten

Its good and enjoyable, the first ep. I think you'll like it Mr Green

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Soft Sub for ep 1 is out.

Thought I let you folks know Mr Green

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:02 am    Post subject: Re: Tokkyu Tanaka 3 Go Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

Drama starring ... and some other guy.

I like how his picture is of a train sign. Johnny is so protective of any of his talent's photos.
maui

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just finished watching episode 2 on tv.Wow, omoshiroi!!It was so fun to watch. I don't watch the first episode episode last week but I think I'm going to watch it later. Applaud
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

maui wrote:
I just finished watching episode 2 on tv.Wow, omoshiroi!!It was so fun to watch. I don't watch the first episode episode last week but I think I'm going to watch it later. Applaud

I'm going to watch ep 2 Raw right now.

Would like to hear what you think of ep 1 since you seem to like ep 2 so much.

I think you'll like the scene where Lead Actress is on top of that little bridge or so......I was all O__________O

Shocked Shocked

Love that scene.

Edit: Finished ep 2 hehe hehe hehe

Tanaka Koki and the guy who plays his father makes good yakuza actors rofl rofl rofl

btw....is just me or do Tanaka Koki and Kuriyama Chiaki seem to make good pair for dramas.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

I'm going to watch ep 2 Raw right now.

Would like to hear what you think of ep 1 since you seem to like ep 2 so much.

I think you'll like the scene where Lead Actress is on top of that little bridge or so......I was all O__________O

Shocked Shocked

I was suprised to see Chiaki in that...and she looks a little different from Kill Bill movie...as Go Go yabari....

but i am intriqued by the storyline, and that main dude is so funny....he likes to use his "nanpa" on the girls...but fails...lol hehe
and all those train otaku's....lol
Love that scene.

Edit: Finished ep 2 hehe hehe hehe

Tanaka Koki and the guy who plays his father makes good yakuza actors rofl rofl rofl

btw....is just me or do Tanaka Koki and Kuriyama Chiaki seem to make good pair for dramas.
maui

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Finished episode 3.This drama is getting better and better.I love Tanaka character so much.He's pretty funny and annoying but kindhearted.I will follow this series.
WD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So, this drama is actually better than expected?

colorbar credits to nannandesuka@LJ
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WD wrote:
So, this drama is actually better than expected?

if you remember Tanaka Koki making funny faces in MBMH, you're getting the same here.

It is a lot better then one might think. Its straight up romance/comedy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

before i read this thread i actually thought this was the Tokkyu from the Shonen Magz manga...

and i was already hyped thinking they were about to make an umizaru-like dorama

Beaten

but this dorama actually looks interesting

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

if you remember Tanaka Koki making funny faces in MBMH, you're getting the same here.

just d/l'ed ep3...i still hope they are soft subbing this series....i guess they have been very busy...which is understandable....but much appreciated.and hope they continue it.
doubledown11

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My last name is Tanaka so i HAVE to like this show. w00t!
The beginning of the 1st episode seemed generic and I was getting a little bored but the story grew on me.
Lots of interesting characters. Takashi Tsukamoto always does a great job (e.g. Tiger, Kisarazu, KDO). Tanaka Koki is holding the fort as the pathetic but loveable underdog.
I remember Kato Rosa looking a lot cuter in Yakusha Damashi, but she still exquisitely foine. Same goes for Chiaki whom I've adored since Battle Royale.
Seen three episodes (RAW) thusfar. Even though I'm Jap-Canadian, my japanese sucks as.s and i'll benefit from rewatching with softsubs when they come out.
So far the show hasbeen absolutely HILARIOUS.
The OP rocks too. Run Koki Run!!
doubledown11

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Chiaki's expression/mannerisms when her cellphone goes off in episode 3 is PRICELESS.
I love the chemistry... or lack thereof between Chiaki and Koki.
The scene where Chiaki is shifting her chair away from Koki at the office cafeteria (ep2 I think) also had me rolling on the floor.
WD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

Good then! *Considering the fact that he's the only one I like in KAT-TUN besides Jin*

colorbar credits to nannandesuka@LJ
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WD wrote:

Good then! *Considering the fact that he's the only one I like in KAT-TUN besides Jin*

rofl rofl

that good.

I think he the only one from Kat-Tun that can act:P Mr Green

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

really? is this show getting better?
i couldnt stand the first 20-30 minutes of it. the only reason i kept watching was for Tsukamoto Takashi, i think he's a really great actor.

personally i liked koki a lot in MBMH and THnK, but i cant stand him in here. its like seeing a mesh of his former roles with his real life person. but i dont know. Sweat

dunno if ill keep watching, b/c i wasnt into the whole premise of the story to begin with. but we'll see... i guess.
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sawadasmile wrote:
really? is this show getting better?
i couldnt stand the first 20-30 minutes of it. the only reason i kept watching was for Tsukamoto Takashi, i think he's a really great actor.

personally i liked koki a lot in MBMH and THnK, but i cant stand him in here. its like seeing a mesh of his former roles with his real life person. but i dont know. Sweat

dunno if ill keep watching, b/c i wasnt into the whole premise of the story to begin with. but we'll see... i guess.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

after ep 3 i can't wait for ep 4. ITS REALLY GOOD!!!!!! Shocked Shocked

Well.....at least watch up to ep 2 or 3 before giving up Mr Green

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

after ep 3 i can't wait for ep 4. ITS REALLY GOOD!!!!!! Shocked Shocked

Well.....at least watch up to ep 2 or 3 before giving up Mr Green

i am really into this series too, can't wait for ep4 soon....
and ep 3 soft subs are out...Applaud
it is nice to finally see Chiaki in a j-drama series.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: