jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Kashiwabara Takashi
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
funky_2500

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2001 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HeY to all!

I'm a new fan of Takashi and I'll like to know what shows of him will u people recommend....
michelle

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2001 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh...how about "Itazura na Kiss"...It's really entertaining~ ^_^
eiko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2001 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well..
my friend valerie
also a takashi fan like you...
bought big wing and she is really satisfied with it. and the movie love letter, takashi play the role of the leading female's boyfriends (who died even before the show start) past during that characters high school time... very cute in that show...
jellocream

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah! I�m a Takashi Kashiwabara fan too. The first series I ever watched was Shota no Sushi. He is very cute there.I�ve tried to find Itazurana kiss in English subtitle for a long time too, but no luck.
eiko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey jellocream, did you buy the shota no sushi in english subtitle? if yes then where did you buy it? are you from malaysia?
michelle

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eiko, are u from Malaysia?
jellocream

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2001 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I�m from Sweden and I watched Shota no Sushi in dubbed cantonese.So I�m afraid I can�t help you. In Sweden it�s almost impossible to find jpdoramas.
shaunlim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2001 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi to all,
recently i watched a few of takashi's dramas and enjoyed it very much....
i am looking for other of his dramas such as
1)Eve ~santa claus dreaming~ [�F�ʸt�ϩ]]Fuji TV
2)Tomoko to tomoko TBS
3)Sashow taeko saigo no jiken [�F���F�l�г̫�ƥ�]
i live in s'pore wonder anyone knows where i can get it?
dummyuser3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2001 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah!yeah!yeah!
totally agree with ya
he looks really good in that show
& it's really a good show!
well
if any of ya haven't watch it
betta go !
dreamcloud

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I really liked Itazura na Kiss and Shota no Sushi...really gd...
dreamcloud

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did anyone catch koi no kamisama? how was it? is it recommended..?
Kippy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2001 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi! SCV is showing Big Wing on Ch 55 next month, ie. July. Takashi Kashiwabara is acting in it.

:) Kippy
cassan Teo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2001 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well it is becos of this show that i got to noe who is Takashi Kashiwabara and Sato Aiko. As the leading actor of this show, he looks cool and sophiscated. Presently, his newiest production, 'Big Wing' had become one of the hottest, favourites in Japan, competing with 'Beautiful Life' for the leading position. Well, between this period of time, i can see major changes in his appearence and hair-do as he is moulded into a manly and stud person this time round. Aniwae,, i just tink that he will still continue as famous and popular in comparison to the present for quite some time due to his everytink. i sincerely wish him luck for the future to come.
thegrateone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2001 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey!
Is that cupid's arrows? Cos if it is he looks very very sud. And he's supposed to be an english expert( but... heheh...not very good, think "unberievabre" from INK). But it's not good coz all the while the girl does not love him.
It Shota na Sushi really good? mY friends watched the first episode and said its really boring. Please comment.
Big wing is not really that nice! The plot is always the same in each episode. But i've only watched up to the 3rd disc. oh let's see.
Anyone watched mind game, another heaven or tales of the unusual? please comment. he acts as a gay in mind game right? that would be interesting!
dummyuser3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2001 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

shota no sushi iz really nice
i finished it in 2 dayz
non stop
jellocream

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2001 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes I loved Shota no Sushi too,but I think his girlfriend in the drama had a too small part. I think her name is Ide Kaori, ne? she hasn�t performed in many dramas......but she is very beautiful.
kouru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 4:25 pm    Post subject: kashiwabara takashi Reply with quote Back to top

i heard that kashiwabara takashi sufferred from many sickness and now his back. is it true?
Michi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

he sick?? from wat sickness? Sad Shake Head ooh no!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ryvyan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WHAT?!

I didn't hear of that, but hey I'm not the most informed person on earth ehehee...

Is it true? Anyway wasn't he filming 'Hana Yori Dango' or something? I'm confused...
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sou..?? i didn't know either.. hope he's okay..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 1 of 42

Jump to: