jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Shinohara Ryoko
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThyGriever

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Shinohara Ryoko Reply with quote Back to top

Shinohara Ryoko �Œ����q

Birthday: 13 August 1973
Blood Type: B
Height: 162cm
Weight: 43kg
B/W/H: 80 / 60 / 85

J-Dramas: Unfair (2006), Hanayome wa Yakudoshi! (2006), Anego (2005)
Movies: Unfair (2007), Red Shadow

=============

I'm putting this thread up with the hopes that some other people will post. I have a feeling Ryoko isn't too popular here but she's a really beautiful and talented actress! she can do all types of roles without fail and she does a bit of singing as well. If you want to see a more recent star performance by her, watch "Unfair", a gritty detective/police drama.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Surprisingly, this popular actress doesn't have a thread... Head Scratch

Geezer will be happy this thread popped up. Smile
ThyGriever

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:
Surprisingly, this popular actress doesn't have a thread... Head Scratch

Geezer will be happy this thread popped up. Smile

yea, I was wondering why..

Glad you posted BMW. I don't wanna be a loner Shake Head
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ThyGriever wrote:
yea, I was wondering why..

Glad you posted BMW. I don't wanna be a loner Shake Head

Ehh, not to worry... Others will follow. Victory! Peace!
IZUMIgrad

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

She is super popular now after Unfair and Haken no Hinkaku.

ThyGriever

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ nice pics~

She's getting older now but she doesn't really look her age in my opinion. I'd say she looks 24-29 years old.
IZUMIgrad

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

She just received the Individual Award at the 44th Galaxy Award ceremony.
ThyGriever

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

IZUMIgrad wrote:
She just received the Individual Award at the 44th Galaxy Award ceremony.

oOo nice! What's the "Individual award" for? Btw, I still see Ryoko on a lot of magazines. Still popular hehe
IZUMIgrad

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The award is for excellence in television dramas. You can read an article in English here: http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-1127
speed.sheep

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, it surprised me that she didn't have a thread before. She's beautiful and has lots of good dramas.

Quote:

Shinohara Ryoko is very pretty. She has long beautiful hair. She had wanted to be a singer since she was a child. It was when she was a student that her mother committed suicide. She was very sad but she didn't forget her dream.

After she quit Kiryu Daiichi highshcool in Gunma prefecture, she came to Tokyo. At first she belonged to "Tokyo performance doll", which was not famous. But after she met Tetsya Komuro, who is a great producer, her life was changed. When he met her at the first time, he thought that she had good talent.

She was unknown until she sang "Itoshisato Setunasato Kokorozuyosato". This song was produced by him. Thanks to him and this song, she could participate Kouhaku Uta Gassen.

Now she performs in TV commercials, movies and TV programs. Also she published two books, whose names were "Shinohara Ryoko no pinboke" and "RYOKO". And she sings some songs. The latest song, which name is "Goodbye Baby", has been sold since July, 1st, 1997.

Now she is famous not only as a singer but also an actress. She is very popular among all generations.
slashersam016

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wheres Anime Dad? im sure he will be here in this thread soon. Smile

well might as well check Unfair. looks interesting. Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

More people on the thread! Great! Hasn't even reached page 2. =(

slashersam016 wrote:
wheres Anime Dad? im sure he will be here in this thread soon. Smile

well might as well check Unfair. looks interesting. Smile

You should. I haven't finished it but I'd recommend it. A bit of a more serious police drama with crime solving. Probably different from the other dramas you are watching.
marienella

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

she had a very successful singing career, she owns the record for biggest selling duet of all time for the single �������� ���‚Ȃ��� �S������(Koishisa to Setsunasa to Kokorotsuyosa to). It's her duet with producer Tetsuya Komuro.
the single sold 2,020,590 copies.Smile

this is a live performance of that song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn8wXodLLdk
slashersam016

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ThyGriever wrote:
You should. I haven't finished it but I'd recommend it. A bit of a more serious police drama with crime solving. Probably different from the other dramas you are watching.

sure do. after Love Complex and Densha Deluxe. Unfair is next. Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

slashersam016 wrote:

sure do. after Love Complex and Densha Deluxe. Unfair is next. Smile

no no! Do My Boss My Hero, then whatever goes after that Mr Green

marienella wrote:
she had a very successful singing career, she owns the record for biggest selling duet of all time for the single �������� ���‚Ȃ��� �S������(Koishisa to Setsunasa to Kokorotsuyosa to). It's her duet with producer Tetsuya Komuro.
the single sold 2,020,590 copies.Smile

this is a live performance of that song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn8wXodLLdk

whoa! 2 million? Carzy stuff. I don't really know much about Ryoko sadly..
zappie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: she's good Reply with quote Back to top

Hello.. maybe its a coincidence.. was looking for her thread.. and was surprised that she's popular but her thread only existed now.. Hey, thanks for starting this as I hope to get to know her more..

I watched her in Renai Hensachi couple of years ago.. but too bad she's more of supporting roles.. great to know that now her career and popularity is picking up as she varies in her role.. from mother & lover to at home dad to unfair.. Love to watch her shows with her in the main role.. liked her very much Smile

just finished watching Woman's island.. about woman, love, career (aka anego) then a thought comes to me.. is she married being successful now? read that she is, and to my surprise her husband is sooo much older than her (nearing to 50yrs old!). His name is Ichimura Masachika.. He acted in My boss, my hero.. Is it really true that her spouse is him?? He sure is one lucky guy!
ThyGriever

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:15 am    Post subject: Re: she's good Reply with quote Back to top

zappie wrote:
Hello.. maybe its a coincidence.. was looking for her thread.. and was surprised that she's popular but her thread only existed now.. Hey, thanks for starting this as I hope to get to know her more..

I watched her in Renai Hensachi couple of years ago.. but too bad she's more of supporting roles.. great to know that now her career and popularity is picking up as she varies in her role.. from mother & lover to at home dad to unfair.. Love to watch her shows with her in the main role.. liked her very much Smile

just finished watching Woman's island.. about woman, love, career (aka anego) then a thought comes to me.. is she married being successful now? read that she is, and to my surprise her husband is sooo much older than her (nearing to 50yrs old!). His name is Ichimura Masachika.. He acted in My boss, my hero.. Is it really true that her spouse is him?? He sure is one lucky guy!

glad you found the thread! It's moving very slow though but Ryoko is pretty popular in japan.

I'm still watching Unfair and I like that drama. It seems you've watched a lot more than me lol

I also read that she's married on japanese sites so it's probably true. I don't know what's so great with someone that's 20+ years older but I guess he must of really won her heart. Lucky guy!
Anime Dad

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yay! A Shinohara Ryoko thread. About time too Smile

Yes, I loved her in Unfair. She plays the tough girl cop very well Smile She has a small role in Kamikaze Girls (As Kyoko Fukada's mother, of all things) and also a role in The Uchoten Hotel (Which I haven't seen yet).

I found a bunch of pics on the 'net once, i'll try and find them and post them here.
Anime Dad

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here's some:

Imageshack is playing up now, so i'll post a few more later.[/img]
slashersam016

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nice pics Anime Dad. Applaud Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

Jump to: