jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Shomuni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doramafan113

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nhyone wrote:
Episode 12 is released yesterday.

Excellent! Applaud
cassius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

is there a 'special' or a movie that will conclude the whole series?

has anyone watched it? id love to get a review on it, since i know im not gonna get to watch it Doh!

thanks!
rezo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

It was concluded with the special "Shomuni Forever".

I've never seen it though, but I'm sure it's "pretty good, kinda! "
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
cassius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for the reply...hopefully i can get my hands on this one day....
ShomuniFan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cassius wrote:

has anyone watched it? id love to get a review on it, since i know im not gonna get to watch it Doh!

thanks!

I have reviewed it before.

http://www.jdorama.com/viewtopic.5303.htm

The final Shomuni "special" has to be obligatory because of Rie's "spoiler" line in Shomuni Season 1 episode 2 when four of the (then) six Shomuni female characters were talking over lunch.
Doramafan113

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Deleted

Last edited by Doramafan113 on Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Geezer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Doramafan113 wrote:
At last I got a chance to watch Shomuni Final. I think it was my favorite of all 3 of them. Dancing

I really want to see the Shomuni Special Shomuni Forever but I have not been able to find someone who is willing to part with it or trade for it yet. Puppy Dog Eyes

If you get it... shout!

I've seen the three series, and the Special that was made between 1 and 2... but I haven't seen Shomuni Forever offered anywhere.

Man, I love that show.
mvc

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Shomuni series was pretty good. The last series seemed to focus more on character development which was cool. Ume has been my favorite character throughout the series. She does change her act in Shomuni Final, but she's still so cute. ^^ After watching this series, it makes me want to hunt down Mai Hosho's other dramas. x.x
runpup

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:43 am    Post subject: Koyuki in Shomuni? Reply with quote Back to top

Both Dramawiki and Jdorama show Koyuki as a cast member in the 1st season of Shomuni. I just finished watching this show and I didn't see her anywhere (and I kept my eye out for her)! Was she actually in this show or are both websites wrong? Did anyone else see her?
dochira

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For what it's worth, Shomuni is not listed in her profile on Wikipedia Japan.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You should use the existing Shomuni thread for these questions.

Locking.
��

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: Ura Shomuni Reply with quote Back to top

Just curious if anyone out there has all 6 parts of Ura Shomuni?

Ura Shomuni was sort of a "behind the scenes" special that came out in six 15-minute parts somewhere during or after the 2nd season, IIRC. They contained a few NG scenes and interviews with the actors. Kinda neat. I've been hoping someone would post them to d-addicts ... but it never happened.
jdoramadotcom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: The best? Reply with quote Back to top

I have rather substandard generations of the drama, but only because it's probably my favorite of all time. I know that it's common in this forum to call every 11-part drama "the best," but there are few things as unique and surprising as this one.
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YAY! There's a thread for this drama! See what happens when you use the search engine? >>Hint, Hint for the noobs<<
runpup

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:
YAY! There's a thread for this drama! See what happens when you use the search engine? >>Hint, Hint for the noobs<<

It's an ancient, rarely visited thread with a lot of information about Shomuni...now all it needs is some new life from new fans...I'm an old fan, so I'll start..

The star is Esumi Makiko, but my fav is Hosho Mai!!!

The Cutest Girl in the World!
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

One thing I like about this drama is the casting. For example: You can't just have someone you like as the protagonist, you've also got to have a good healthy dislike (maybe even hate) for the antagonist. Good job by Naho Toda as Sugita, the head of the secretaries. Applaud
runpup

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:
One thing I like about this drama is the casting. For example: You can't just have someone you like as the protagonist, you've also got to have a good healthy dislike (maybe even hate) for the antagonist. Good job by Naho Toda as Sugita, the head of the secretaries. Applaud

Nice thing about Shomuni is no lack of antagonists...Takahashi Katsumi as Terasaki Torao and Ito Toshihito as Nonomura...

Please do invigilate...?

You're right though, Naho Toda was perfect in this role...

First time I ever saw Takahashi Katsumi was in Sekachu as Saku's father...imagine my surprise seeing him in this over-the-top comedic role...

gaijinmark

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

runpup wrote:

First time I ever saw Takahashi Katsumi was in Sekachu as Saku's father...imagine my surprise seeing him in this over-the-top comedic role...
    The first time I saw him was as the guy selling the inferior textbooks and trying to get a kickback in GTO but honestly, I think he's better at comedy.
runpup

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:
    The first time I saw him was as the guy selling the inferior textbooks and trying to get a kickback in GTO but honestly, I think he's better at comedy.

The great thing is you'll continue to see him being completely nuts as he fights Shomuni for the rest of this season and the next, and the next...sadly, you wont see his partner after season 2, because the actor died..what a pity, the guy was great...so sad

gaijinmark

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

runpup wrote:
sadly, you wont see his partner after season 2, because the actor died..what a pity, the guy was great...so sad
    That is sad to hear, , , they made such a great team Shameful Cry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: