jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Konishi Manami
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 150, 151, 152  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ushiroyubi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:45 am    Post subject: Konishi Manami Reply with quote Back to top

Here's an actress (probably best known here for her role in Seikei Bijin) who doesn't get much exposure or praise... so I'll start. Smile

Manami Konishi (�����^�ޔ�)
Birth date
Size October 27,1978
T168 B80 W59 H88 S23.5

Born in Kagoshima prefecture in 1978.
In 1998 became a 6th form student in the Kohei Tsuka theater group and made her stage debut in "Netorare Sosuke". Later appeared in Tsuka's works, "Nidaime wa Christian" and "Atami Satsujin jikken". Has also appeared on stage in Hideki Noda's "Tomei Ningen no Joki" . Has appeared in numerous television dramas, such as TBS's "Shiroi Kage", NHK's "Chura-san", CX's "Tentai Kansoku", and TBS's "Hot Man".
Konishi's film work has included roles in Takashi Koizumi's 2002 film "Amidado Dayori", Go Riju's "Kuroe", Hisashi Toma's "Utsutsu", and Hiroshi Ando's "blue".
Konishi's awards include the 2002 76th Kinema Junpo New Actor Prize, the 45th Blue Ribbon New Actor Prize and the 26th Japan Academy's New Actor Prize.

http://www.humanite.co.jp/human20e.html

(cont.)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Official HP http://www.konishimanami.net/

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

happyfeet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've noticed her for quite a while already. She's quite the pretty thing isn't she?
Ushiroyubi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

happyfeet wrote:
I've noticed her for quite a while already. She's quite the pretty thing isn't she?

yes, I think she's insanely beautiful.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah she is pretty cute... but she does not make a good evil person... her character in shurasan was suppost to be mean... but it just didn't work!.. she should stick to the good-girl type..IMO but i think she hasn't gotten much praise because she's still kinda new... (but she did do HOTMAN) so she's getting better roles all the time! Wink
ahochaude

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's funny. When I first seen her, I always thought of her resembling a mouse. But she's the type of character that can just grow on you and no matter what or how hard you try, you just can't hate/dislike her. I like her and she is cute. I remember her most from 'Hotman' and some comedy show in Japan.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahochaude wrote:
It's funny. When I first seen her, I always thought of her resembling a mouse.

Cute mouse hehe

ahochaude wrote:
But she's the type of character that can just grow on you and no matter what or how hard you try, you just can't hate/dislike her. I like her and she is cute. I remember her most from 'Hotman' and some comedy show in Japan.

She has a unique face..more like cute/unique. I like her. I think her face could never grow old. It will stay like that no mater what.
Ushiroyubi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:

She has a unique face..more like cute/unique. I like her. I think her face could never grow old. It will stay like that no mater what.

imagine that?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

her hairstyle always seems to be the same ne.. but she's really pretty..!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tekanan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

she acts in "boku dake no madonna" too.
and yes,she's really pretty!
but i find her acting in seikei bijin rather.....fake perhaps?
oh well,she's still young and she can improve....
happyfeet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Actually she kind of reminds me of Yada Akiko.
Both of them look sweet and adorable and both had pretty shaky debuts. Manami would probably get stuck in supporting roles as well, at least for quite a while.
UWFShooter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I first saw her in Shin Hoshi no Kinka. She was Mahiru (Mari Hoshino)'s sports rival (not love rival, that was Okina).

Nowadays I see her every Saturday night on "Cocorico Miracle Type" and I say she sounds more like a normal actress whenever she plays angry or seductive (which she hasn't been in any dorama I've seen so far, in which I say her voice is too... mousy).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
UWFShooter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And actually, isn't the first pic on this thread from Bokudake no Madonna?
niko2x

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

happyfeet wrote:
Both of them look sweet and adorable and both had pretty shaky debuts. Manami would probably get stuck in supporting roles as well, at least for quite a while.
they do look similar, don't they?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I, personally, don't think they look anything alike.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

happyfeet wrote:

niko2x wrote:
they do look similar, don't they?

I think Yada Akiko looks better though (IMO) Beaten

(sorry Ushiroyubi)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ushiroyubi wrote:
I, personally, don't think they look anything alike.

They definitely don't look alike. Yada Akiko got bigger eyes while Manami has smaller eyes. However both are good actress, that's their similarity Smile
orenji

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm...

I've seen her in quite a number of doramas like "Seikei Bijin", "Boku dake no Madonna" and "Hito Ni Yasashiku" and she's quite ok to me.

And yeah, I don't think Akiko and her look alike as well. hehe

3Peace...
Orenji
happyfeet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I said she reminds me of Yada Akiko, but that doesn't have to imply that I think she looks like Yada Akiko.

Their on screen characters are quite similar.

And yes I do agree that Akiko is prettier. Maybe Manami would be like her too in that aspect and grow prettier as she grows older.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 150, 151, 152  Next
Page 1 of 152

Jump to: