jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Liar Game
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amtamfan84

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

More spoiler regarding the actual time we get in the finale... no plots or anything else are talked about here...

Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:

Fan of Kara (Seungyeon), T-ara (Soyeon), Rainbow (Ji Sook), SNSD (Taeyeon), Wonder Girls (Ye Eun), f(x) (Victoria), IU, Gina Choi, No Ara, Joobin, Sung Eun, Erika Toda, Kim So Eun, Sugimoto Yumi, Nozomi Sasaki, AAA, Dream, Maki Goto & Visual Arts Key
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
concertmaster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just watched the finale.
thtl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

concertmaster wrote:
Just watched the finale.

I haven't watched the final yet but Nao gets on my nerve more than the mushroom guy does - I can understand the beauty of naivety but Nao is more moronic than naive. If Akiyama is stuck with her for another couple of episodes he might feel the need to have Nao joined his deceased mother by pushing the little idiot off the top of a building. Twisted
maui

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

amtamfan84 wrote:
More spoiler regarding the actual time we get in the finale... no plots or anything else are talked about here...

gryzze

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

amtamfan84 wrote:
Took awhile but I got the finale/special downloaded. Says it's 2 hours and 25 mins long. So dunno where the 3 hours thing came into play. They kept the commericals that aired in it too so is it even pass 2 hours? Hmm. The commericals are funny though. One of Gakki's NTT commericals is in there. LOL. I'm currently watching it RAW.

It was 3hrs with all the commercials. All CM breaks except the one you mentioned was removed. They probably missed that one.
hero too good!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: its good Reply with quote Back to top

yea seriously i luv that show its so awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hes too smart.eps 1-10 is avsilable at
www.crunchyroll.com!its free dunn worry w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t!
just try for ppl that havnt seen it Applaud
Yume_Billabong

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love this drama so much XD and most of the characters also~ why doe it get only 5 votes here in jdorama Crazy Akiyama deserves so much more hehe and Shota gets like, 30-something votes Puppy Dog Eyes
ScrappedShinigami

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Loved eps 9&10, loved Yokoya's contact lenses and white hair XDDDD I dunno I thought he was kinda cool though a bit of an arse too.
I'm looking forwards to watching the grand finale, for those who have seen it... is it worth it? XD
amtamfan84

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah true the rest of the commericals would bring it to 3 hours. Makes more sense now. Duh me. Beat You
Fan of Kara (Seungyeon), T-ara (Soyeon), Rainbow (Ji Sook), SNSD (Taeyeon), Wonder Girls (Ye Eun), f(x) (Victoria), IU, Gina Choi, No Ara, Joobin, Sung Eun, Erika Toda, Kim So Eun, Sugimoto Yumi, Nozomi Sasaki, AAA, Dream, Maki Goto & Visual Arts Key
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ScrappedShinigami wrote:
Loved eps 9&10, loved Yokoya's contact lenses and white hair XDDDD I dunno I thought he was kinda cool though a bit of an arse too.
I'm looking forwards to watching the grand finale, for those who have seen it... is it worth it? XD

he makes a good Final Boss like in video games.

yea, the contacts are awesome Mr Green Nut Nut

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Okie... just watched ep 10.....

zhirong

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

amtamfan84 wrote:
Took awhile but I got the finale/special downloaded. Says it's 2 hours and 25 mins long. So dunno where the 3 hours thing came into play. They kept the commericals that aired in it too so is it even pass 2 hours? Hmm. The commericals are funny though. One of Gakki's NTT commericals is in there. LOL. I'm currently watching it RAW.

I think they missed out this commercial during the edit. However I love it because I get to see Gakky! Kawaii! Get to see more of her starting from this sunday's Papa to Musume no 7 kakan!

Oh ya, I wanna get those roaches killing pot where they put in water? Japanese really like to invent queer stuffs.
troublistic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

is liar game nice?? i dunno y i dun quite like toda nowadays. =s
haishya

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YES

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ThyGriever

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ScrappedShinigami wrote:

lol I totally agree. I hated the guy but his "look" is kinda cool. And then they do that green eye thingy haha. Too bad he didn't sniff anymore weed in ep 10. I was disappointed.

KT: The final boss has yet to come!

I need to get those subs for the finale. I can barely wait!
theanonymousafro

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thtl wrote:

I haven't watched the final yet but Nao gets on my nerve more than the mushroom guy does - I can understand the beauty of naivety but Nao is more moronic than naive. If Akiyama is stuck with her for another couple of episodes he might feel the need to have Nao joined his deceased mother by pushing the little idiot off the top of a building. Twisted

I get that. Being naive does get old after a while, especially when you know you are in a situation where people will lie.
TaintedWisdom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

theanonymousafro wrote:

I get that. Being naive does get old after a while, especially when you know you are in a situation where people will lie.

I never read the manga (this drama is based on a manga right?) but I got a question for those who have read it. Did Nao act this naive? Cause maybe thats why they overdoing it a bit in the drama, to keep it as realistic to the manga as possible...

"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice."
concertmaster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TaintedWisdom wrote:

I never read the manga (this drama is based on a manga right?) but I got a question for those who have read it. Did Nao act this naive? Cause maybe thats why they overdoing it a bit in the drama, to keep it as realistic to the manga as possible...

Only until the middle of the resurrection round, or you can argue until the end of that round.
nippon addict

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AAAHH!!! can't wait to watch the finale!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

he makes a good Final Boss like in video games.

yea, the contacts are awesome Mr Green Nut Nut

I didn't think of it but you're totally right!!! He'd fit right in as a Final Fantasy boss, ah hell he could be Kuja's brother...
The contacts rock!!! XD

@ ThyGriever - I loved to hate him XD he's one of those guys, but yes I really did love his look thought it was very cool. *Sits next to you and waits patiently for subs whilst eye twitches* XDDD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45, 46, 47  Next
Page 32 of 47

Jump to: