jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
JDramas not worth watching
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EstherM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

slashersam016 wrote:

Kame is one of the reason also why i didnt like Gokusen 2.. bleh

I watched a few episodes of Suppli/Sapuri because I like Eita (despite his generally challenging HAIRDO Naughty ). Unfortunately Kame is the main lead, and it�Ls really not recommendable because of his weak peformance.
Wynter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@Keps: I thought Nobuta wo Produce was brilliant. There were so many layers and so much depth. It's about questioning and understanding the idea of "friendship". But this is just my opinion... Mr Green I didn't mind Kame in this drama at all.

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ralphm1999

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:
@Keps: I thought Nobuta wo Produce was brilliant. There were so many layers and so much depth. It's about questioning and understanding the idea of "friendship". But this is just my opinion... Mr Green I didn't mind Kame in this drama at all.

Agree. Don't know why but I took to this drama and enjoyed it immensely.

Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:

And I thought the acting by all was excellent as they portrayed exactly what their roles called for.
Applaud
Keps

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ScrappedShinigami wrote:
@Keps - NwP wasn't that great, I lived through it, it was ok, it was the least painful Kame drama I have seen, but that's not saying much right? XDDDD I loved Yampi and Maki in it.
- Oh and now we must have an English cat fight!!! hehe though to be honest... I'm not gonna do much bar embarassing my country Sweat
- Also... *coughs* sorry about the Kuitan sacrilege waaaaah *runs off* (told you I wouldn't be much good in a fight)

I haven't seen Kame in anything else...except a tiny bit in another drama (but that part was too small to tell he wasn't much cop at acting).

Lol, catfight. Well, I can't move my legs, so that might be an advantage for you. But then, I could grab your hair and bash your head against my wheelchair. I win! rofl Twisted

Running off? Scrapped, if you are on a slope my wheels are gonna catch ya. Victory! Peace! ...unless B and his camera get in my way. Ye might escape then. hehe

Wynter wrote:

Hmm Wynter, I hadn't given Nwp enough time to see any depth. In fact, not much happened at all. I suppose giving this drama just about 45 minutes of my time is rather unfair and hasty of me.
Wynter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Keps wrote:

Hmm Wynter, I hadn't given Nwp enough time to see any depth. In fact, not much happened at all. I suppose giving this drama just about 45 minutes of my time is rather unfair and hasty of me.

LOL! Nah. To each his/her own! Muack

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
sunmoon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

so....in short. You're saying we shouldn't expect Sawajiri Erika to play a dying girl and to be cute while she's doing that as well as putting up a great performance????

Honestly......no matter how hard i tried to watch 1LoT because soo many people raved about it....i was done with the drama by ep 2.

if you have only seen up to ep 2 then no wonder you didn't find it great. It didn't even start with her illness that much then. Shake Head

I thought HYD 2 was unbearable...i managed to finish the first season since i love HYD manga too much...but on to the second season, I cannot stand the main girl anymore. Seriously I wanted to watch it since it's one of my few fav mangas of all times, but that girl is just too much. She was okay in first season and in Hoku smth smth movie (about two kids who die), but her acting is just too fake in hyd2 and i just had to stop watchin it. The girl in the manga is so strong and loveable, while the actress here is too annoying. I didn't like jun and shun as tsukasa and rui. They couldn't portray in depth the personality of each character in the manga so it was a big disappointment to me.
I know a lot of people are gonna hate me for saying this Sweat but at least my sister thinks the same way cuz we both are hardcore hyd manga fans lol hehe

Oh and that's too bad some people here didn't like NwP. I thought it was really deep about friendship (acting aside), maybe you guys should give it a fair try, and not just think "oh so many ppl like it, it must be cliche, another teenage drama, im so not going to like it." I know a few people who always think this way lol...But yea w/e, everyone thinks differently so if you dont think its worth a try, then don't waste your time on it.
slashersam016

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ScrappedShinigami wrote:
@slashersam016 - That's probably one of my reasons too XDD (that and it was repetitive) I dunno I just see his face and get annoyed

yeah... Sweat

EstherM wrote:
Unfortunately Kame is the main lead, and it�Ls really not recommendable because of his weak peformance.

one of the reaosn also why i dont like to watch Nobuta wo Produce.. he is the main lead also.... bleh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Unless you're like me and suffer from an obsessive compulsive disorder that makes you want to see everything Manami Konishi appears in, avoid Kira Kira Kenshuii, it's really bad. (And I mean bad in the traditional definition of the word)
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:
Unless you're like me and suffer from an obsessive compulsive disorder that makes you want to see everything Manami Konishi appears in, avoid Kira Kira Kenshuii, it's really bad. (And I mean bad in the traditional definition of the word)

Lot of ppl are echoing this sentiment. Guess it'll be unlikely if I ever watch it. Sweat
shiroi_tora

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would say that Yoshitsune is not a good drama....it had potential but it dragged on too long

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

shiroi_tora wrote:
I would say that Yoshitsune is not a good drama....it had potential but it dragged on too long

it has tackey in it...so it's automatically not a good drama. hehe
Usagi Yojimbo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

it has tackey in it...so it's automatically not a good drama. hehe

I watched some of the episodes only because it's the only drama that I got to see two of my favorite j-idols...Satomi ishihara and Aya Ueto. Naughty
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Usagi Yojimbo wrote:

I watched some of the episodes only because it's the only drama that I got to see two of my favorite j-idols...Satomi ishihara and Aya Ueto. Naughty

We all have to make sacrifices @ times for the ones we love. hehe
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

We all have to make sacrifices @ times for the ones we love. hehe
    That's the only way I could finish Kira Kira,,, Bonk
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:
    That's the only way I could finish Kira Kira,,, Bonk

sounds like you were in anguish...kira kira kill me now.....
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Per cori's request, resurrecting this thread:

Another 2008 drama to avoid is Innocent Love, it's almost as bad as Last Friends which isn't too surprising since they were written by the same person. The only saving grace Innocent Love has is Yuki Uchida.
sadacori

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:

Another 2008 drama to avoid is Innocent Love, it's almost as bad as Last Friends which isn't too surprising since they were written by the same person. The only saving grace Innocent Love has is Yuki Uchida.

Yeah, I heard that this was a crappy drama and I am avoiding it.

I bet someone will come in here and complain that not everyone likes or dislikes the same dramas and that we should give it a chance, but I prefer to know if people dislike a drama and I'll decide whether to watch it or not based on my own decision.

Currently watching: Netflix stuff
Eve

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sadacori wrote:

Yeah, I heard that this was a crappy drama and I am avoiding it.

I bet someone will come in here and complain that not everyone likes or dislikes the same dramas and that we should give it a chance, but I prefer to know if people dislike a drama and I'll decide whether to watch it or not based on my own decision.

I think that one can learn whose opinions are like your own over a few reviews.
FOr example: A YAmapi fan will probably not like Beem's or AD's reviews. hehe

Since I dont have completion issues I havent seen too many crappy dramas. RHplus seemed pretty lame though. Beaten

Check out my drama trade list: OMG http://www.freewebs.com/evendrama/
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:

I wonder if that drama also sold out a promising story for ratings like in Last Friends. bleh
sadacori

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

I wonder if that drama also sold out a promising story for ratings like in Last Friends. bleh

That sounds more like that other Ueno Juri drama where she marries Oda Yuji, who used to date her mother. It's so horrible that I can't remember the name, which is too bad because on paper, it sounded like it could've been a good drama. I just wish they never went for the silly comedy angle. I hope it can be remade into a more serious drama and with better / less irritating actors.

Currently watching: Netflix stuff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 24 of 27

Jump to: