jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ushi ni Negai wo: Love & Farm
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amtamfan84

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: Ushi ni Negai wo: Love & Farm Reply with quote Back to top

Toda Erika's newest show starts July 3rd! Can't wait for her and Koide Keisuke to be reunited in a show. Smile

Six agriculture students travel north to Hokkaido for first-hand training and experience in a farm setting. The story focuses not only on their daily life and their growth as young men and women, but also on the economic situation in the region, which received national attention earlier this year when the national government cut off aid to the struggling city of Yubari.

Tamayama Tetsuji
Koide Keisuke
Nakata Atsuhiko as Wakamatsu Ryouta
Aibu Saki as Fujii Ayaka
Karina as Suenaga Mihoko
Toda Erika as Chiba Kazumi
Tanaka Kei
Arimura Miki
Hamada Mari
Aijima Kazuyuki
Ichige Yoshie
Kohinata Fumiyo
Osugi Ren
Nakajima Tomoko
Nakamura Shido
Tachibana Ayano
Fan of Kara (Seungyeon), T-ara (Soyeon), Rainbow (Ji Sook), SNSD (Taeyeon), Wonder Girls (Ye Eun), f(x) (Victoria), IU, Gina Choi, No Ara, Joobin, Sung Eun, Erika Toda, Kim So Eun, Sugimoto Yumi, Nozomi Sasaki, AAA, Dream, Maki Goto & Visual Arts Key
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jade_frost

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

evil_zai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmmn.. it seems no fansub group has picked it up. i just might have to watch this one raw. Pout

then make one...a world where you can live. i'll make one for you. -->shuji
slashersam016

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thats impossible. Erika Toda is in this drama. im pretty sure this drama will be sub. based in Erika Toda's popularity right now.... and plenty of fanboys..

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Besides Erika is has some nice other people like Tamayama Tetsuji, Koide Keisuke and Aibu Saki [who was in Attention Please]. So, yea I hope someone does sub it. LOL.

Commerical:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVXfXOYCJGE
Fan of Kara (Seungyeon), T-ara (Soyeon), Rainbow (Ji Sook), SNSD (Taeyeon), Wonder Girls (Ye Eun), f(x) (Victoria), IU, Gina Choi, No Ara, Joobin, Sung Eun, Erika Toda, Kim So Eun, Sugimoto Yumi, Nozomi Sasaki, AAA, Dream, Maki Goto & Visual Arts Key
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yt

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cast

evil_zai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

slashersam016 wrote:
thats impossible. Erika Toda is in this drama. im pretty sure this drama will be sub. based in Erika Toda's popularity right now.... and plenty of fanboys..

well, they're still missing as of now.
we'll see if someone suddenly decides to sub this by tmr night.

then make one...a world where you can live. i'll make one for you. -->shuji
amtamfan84

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

1st episode has just been posted. RAW though of course, but still finally some progress!
EstherM

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

amtamfan84 wrote:
1st episode has just been posted. RAW though of course, but still finally some progress!

I�Lll have a look at this show because of Tamayama Tetsuji, whom I discovered only recently. Storywise I�Lm not so sure given that I grew up in the countryside and I have seen far too many cows! Childhood trauma Nut
amtamfan84

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The first episode was good. I like the whole cast. Some very funny stuff. It's interesting thus far. Seems a little like Erika carried Nao over to this series as her character is happy, cheerful, a little clumsy, ect. LOL. Smile I don't know how many people will watch this show because they might think such a plot is lame, but I think it will turn out great.
nippon addict

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

is there any subs already?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nope not yet.
Mr.ChoyBoi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gotta love Toda Erika.... Bonk Bonk
yanie_chan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just my frank, humble opinion... this drama is quite boring x) The casts really interest me... but, turned out... boring...
concertmaster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yanie_chan wrote:
Just my frank, humble opinion... this drama is quite boring x) The casts really interest me... but, turned out... boring...

Yup, great cast...but the 1st episode is very predictable and cliche'd. Bored I believe the rating was only 10.2%, lower than "Tantei Gakuen Q" which aired at the same time.
amtamfan84

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not really expecting much out of it so I guess that's why it's not really bothering me if it's boring. I'm just excited to keep watching Erika every episode. That's all I need to keep me happy. LOL.
zhirong

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

amtamfan84 wrote:
I'm not really expecting much out of it so I guess that's why it's not really bothering me if it's boring. I'm just excited to keep watching Erika every episode. That's all I need to keep me happy. LOL.

Haha, I just watched it too. Well, not as nice as I had expected but give it some time and see how the story progresses. Anyway I watched it mainly for Erika too and I must agree that she brought Nao from Liar Game to Chiba in this drama. Seems that the kind, clumsy, silly role is sticking to her at the moment.
maui

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I really liked the first episode of this drama.I actually got teary eyes in one scene near the end of this episode.It's so touching plus the scenery is also beautiful.For me it's not boring at all and i don't care with the ratings.
nippon addict

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i'm getting really out of date here!!! Shameful Cry
i wanna see this one!!! ashamed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: