jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Miyazaki Aoi
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kanae

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:39 am    Post subject: Miyazaki Aoi Reply with quote Back to top

Has anyone have information about this artist??
I saw her in a NHK dorama Chotto matte Kamisama
but i think she has worked in some movies too....
asd1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ttalgijuice

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Miyazaki Aoi Reply with quote Back to top

Miyazaki Aoi
1985-11-30
T163 B77 W60 H87
http://www.hirata-office.jp/aoi/
qilver

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i saw her name..new thread on her eh?
known from her role in NANA.

also should be in the artiste section... Bonk
reine_007

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:55 am    Post subject: Aoi Miyazaki ( Mega Gallery ) Reply with quote Back to top

I really likes her .xD
Especially from the movie NANA .
Share her pictures here pplz lol
nabe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nabe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

amran

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LOVE HACHI9oops...NANA hehe ) SO MUICH!!!!!!! In love
nabe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kesya

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi...
no much her fans here ?

i like her...she's so cute..

any one has saw her movie Tada, kimi wo aishiteru ?
Reflex

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^
Yeah doesn't seem like many fans here. I almost missed this thread and was about to start one of my own!

I'm a really new fan, a week ago I saw NANA then just yesterday saw Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru (Heavenly Forest) - which I thought was a fantastic film that highlighted Miyazaki's great abilities (and super kawaii-ness). The film had such a beautiful story which even put a tear in my eye towards the end. I want to get into doing some photography now... rofl Anybody else seen this movie? Now I'm tracking down her other movies...

On the drama front, I've read that Miyazaki will be in the 47th NHK Taiga Drama, Atsu-hime next year. I've never seen a Taiga drama before but I guess I'll be waiting for this one. I've been meaning to give Taiga dramas a go but now I guess I have even more reason to watch them! Mr Green </fanboy>
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Reflex wrote:
Yeah doesn't seem like many fans here. I almost missed this thread and was about to start one of my own!

That's why we have a search engine. Wink
estranged

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocking news!

Actress Aoi Miyazaki ties knot with actor Sosuke Takaoka

Popular actress Aoi Miyazaki and actor Sosuke Takaoka registered their marriage on Friday, it has been learned.

The offices of Miyazaki, 21, and Takaoka, 25, made the announcement that the pair had got married.

"We are still inexperienced. But we will tackle our jobs with renewed feelings and try to create a happy home," they said.

Source: Manichi Daily News

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like Reflex, she totally won me over with her performances in Nana and Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru. She's got huge potential and I do see her as one of the best upcoming young actresses alongside the likes of Nagasawa Masami, Aoi Yuu, Inoue Mao, Ueno Juri etc. It's great to hear that she's going to be the youngest lead artist to star in a Taiga drama, but I really do wish to see her do more mainstream doramas in the future.

All the best to her marriage! Mr Green
speed.sheep

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

estranged wrote:
Shocking news!

Actress Aoi Miyazaki ties knot with actor Sosuke Takaoka

Popular actress Aoi Miyazaki and actor Sosuke Takaoka registered their marriage on Friday, it has been learned.

The offices of Miyazaki, 21, and Takaoka, 25, made the announcement that the pair had got married.

"We are still inexperienced. But we will tackle our jobs with renewed feelings and try to create a happy home," they said.

Source: Manichi Daily News

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like Reflex, she totally won me over with her performances in Nana and Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru. She's got huge potential and I do see her as one of the best upcoming young actresses alongside the likes of Nagasawa Masami, Aoi Yuu, Inoue Mao, Ueno Juri etc. It's great to hear that she's going to be the youngest lead artist to star in a Taiga drama, but I really do wish to see her do more mainstream doramas in the future.

All the best to her marriage! Mr Green

I am surprised to know she decides to get married at the peak of her career...anyway, I still wish them a happy marriage and a very happy life together.
Shuin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow about her marriage its quite a sudden news to me =(
=x
she caught my attention in Nana and after that Tada kimi wo aishiteru.
She's exactly 3 yrs older then me :|
cause we have the birth date =P
�� ��
Delilah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

speed.sheep wrote:

I am surprised to know she decides to get married at the peak of her career...anyway, I still wish them a happy marriage and a very happy life together.

I heard they were together for a really long time...but I agree, she is pretty young. I just hope they have a wonderful, long, healthy marriage.
MissMonika

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

She recently starred in Fly to the Sky's (a Korean R&B duo) new music video for their song "My Angel." It's very sad. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fZVmnRSBHc

Summary of the MV (if you're confused like me), courtesy of boonerbane on YT:

Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MissMonika wrote:
She recently starred in Fly to the Sky's (a Korean R&B duo) new music video for their song "My Angel." It's very sad. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fZVmnRSBHc

Summary of the MV (if you're confused like me), courtesy of boonerbane on YT:

Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:

All I gotta say is I saw her recently in Heavenly Forest and her portral of Shizuru was SPOT on... A MUST SEE for any Miyazaki fans....screw Yui Ichikawa in Nana 2 she sucked a$$
MissMonika

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

All I gotta say is I saw her recently in Heavenly Forest and her portral of Shizuru was SPOT on... A MUST SEE for any Miyazaki fans....screw Yui Ichikawa in Nana 2 she sucked a$$

I loved that movie! Such a sweet and endearing story. Tamaki Hiroshi is not too shabby either. HEHEHE. hehe

Yea, I agree. I decided to give NANA 2 a chance but I couldn't get into it. I missed Aoi's portrayal of Hachi so much. And Yui Ichikawa....the only thing I saw in that movie were her ears. rofl

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 1 of 66

Jump to: