jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Tamayama Tetsuji
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monta

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i love him in that Mama dorama. great acting...

man is it just me or this season's filled with fruity boy doramas?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've liked Tetsuji from long ago but only recently started watching his stuff ...mostly in crunchyroll or youtube cause i need SUBS! Brother Beat is great...he was awesome.

Oh and he was REALLY hot as Takumi in NANA1&2. I could not hate Takumi in the movie cause he was too gorgeous LOL. Bonk

Anyways why is he not more Popular>?!! Tamatetsu is so underrated in my opinion and he's a really good actor. Hope he gets more leading roles which im sure he will. Fingers crossed
RoTTen_AppLes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just some pics i found (more like dug....they r freakin hard to find). Bang Head They arent that big but Tetsu pics r hard to find that when i see one i get happy even if they are small Mr Green
ENJOY!! This thread needs more pics of him Dancing

Hot! i love this one

Bow
EstherM

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RoTTen_AppLes wrote:
Just some pics i found (more like dug....they r freakin hard to find). Bang Head They arent that big but Tetsu pics r hard to find that when i see one i get happy even if they are small Mr Green
ENJOY!! This thread needs more pics of him Dancing

Hot! i love this one

Bow

Mmmmh not bad, not bad In love he is right there with Tamiki Hiroshi although I usually prefer uglier people (hell, I like Eita) - and he doesn�Lt sing, right? Dancing Nothing more annoying than a singing actor/idol.
yt

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

my contribution hehe

Ushi ni Negai wo: Love & Farm

Dare Yorimo Mama wo Ai su

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/1023/mama11355669c2dg9.jpg
monta

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yell yt-san...

the last picture from Dare Yori mo Mama wo Aisu is considered a spoiler right???

i think you should put it in spoiler tags for some people who haven't seen that dorama Big Grin

well i have, and i love his acting in that one. hehe like a natural

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

monta wrote:
Yell yt-san...

the last picture from Dare Yori mo Mama wo Aisu is considered a spoiler right???

i think you should put it in spoiler tags for some people who haven't seen that dorama Big Grin

Taken care of.
RoTTen_AppLes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I found out Tetsuji is on the cover of Men's Joker (august 2007) magazine. Hope someone can get a hold of it...cause i cant Puppy Dog Eyes . More Pics of Tetsuji to drool over Victory! Peace!

amtamfan84

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What site did you find those at? Anymore?
Fan of Kara (Seungyeon), T-ara (Soyeon), Rainbow (Ji Sook), SNSD (Taeyeon), Wonder Girls (Ye Eun), f(x) (Victoria), IU, Gina Choi, No Ara, Joobin, Sung Eun, Erika Toda, Kim So Eun, Sugimoto Yumi, Nozomi Sasaki, AAA, Dream, Maki Goto & Visual Arts Key
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RoTTen_AppLes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Umm I dont remember where (website) i found these pics Sweat but i'll post the link if i find it in future Tamatetsu-picture hunts Bonk

I dont know any Japanese but i searched through japanese websites for Tetsuji eyecandy Yeah I'll try finding the link for anyone else who wants it NP. Victory! Peace!

in any case here r more pics Mr Green

yt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Presents~Aikagi~ press conference

watch it online
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SByNRqCYN3I

amtamfan84

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Another Presents film? Cool! I loved Toda Erika's one.
Fan of Kara (Seungyeon), T-ara (Soyeon), Rainbow (Ji Sook), SNSD (Taeyeon), Wonder Girls (Ye Eun), f(x) (Victoria), IU, Gina Choi, No Ara, Joobin, Sung Eun, Erika Toda, Kim So Eun, Sugimoto Yumi, Nozomi Sasaki, AAA, Dream, Maki Goto & Visual Arts Key
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yup, but way too short only 20mins long...
amtamfan84

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That is short. Erika's was like 46 mins or something. I have it on DVD yet I can't remember right now the exact time of how long it ran at this moment.
yt

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah there all very short that's why people only 500yen to see it in the theatres
yt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

3rd Annual Korean Megabox Film Awards
He was there with Tegami Director

goldenamber

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:40 am    Post subject: tegami Reply with quote Back to top

hey peeps where did u guys find tegami?
yanie_chan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tamayama Tetsuji joins Bara no nai Hanaya Casts
First bad role, a cold-hearted surgeon

Sanspo, February 28th, 2008

translated by Yanie

Tamayama Tetsuji joins into the Bara no nai Hanaya set, and got his first bad role challenge. He play the role as a surgeon who had Eiji (Katori Shingo)'s life turned upside down. Tamayama, who is a die-hard fan of Nojima Shinji's works, comment on his role, "He is as dangerous as a lethal weapon,". He will appear starting from Episode 8, that will broadcast on March 3rd.

The role Tamayama is playing, has appeared briefly in the broadcasted next week's preview on February 25th. This character is actually the drama's last half's important figure that holds the key to everything!

Eiji is a kind-hearted man who runs a flower shop, and live together with his 8 years old daughter. Tamayama will play the role as Koyama Shun, the cold-hearted man who knows everything about Eiji's past riddles. He is a very well-known surgeon, but has a dark character. We can say, that Koyama is Eiji's ultimate enemy.

Tamayama comment about his role, "He has many toxicated dialogues, full of thorns. But he is actually one that doesn't know love, inside. He's been trying too hard to protect himself. It's like he has become a lethal weapon due to a pure reason. Not that he's actually a bad person,".

Tamayama is a big fan of Nojima Shinji's works. During his 3rd year in junior high, he was addicted to a TBS drama, Miseinen (a drama written by Nojima Shinji, starred by Katori Shingo too). He forgot to study, so he failed entering his first choice of highschool. But he was glad, "If not because of Nojima Shinji's story, I might have got into the first choice school, and I won't become an actor like now,". Tamayama thinks that Nojima's works' charm is "the strange and scary human's real quality".

The drama producer comments that Tamayama looks cool at one glance, but has a naive side too, so he is perfect for the bad -yet has deep characteristics- role in a Nojima Shinji's story.

About Katori Shingo who starred Miseinen and also starring this drama now, together, Tamayama said, "I never even thought of it, this is a miracle,". He had meet Katori in a variety show, and that time, Katori was suddenly inspired by him and draw a picture of Tamayama's cartoon face, and Katori gave the drawing to him as a present. He said he still treasure that drawing till now. Can we expect a good chemistry and acting between the two?

source: http://www.sanspo.com/geino/top/gt200802/gt2008022817.html
yt

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thx for the detailed translation I was wondering what that article said.

looks like his appearance helped the ratings hehe
Tukata

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yt wrote:
Tetsuji is half Korean?

http://www.heraldbiz.com/SITE/data/html_dir/2006/11/22/200611220012.asp

http://tv7.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/sfx/1164331980/l50

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E7%8E%89%E5%B1%B1%E9%89%84%E4%BA%8C

I just wonder why he has Japanese last name .. ??... if his father is a Korean.

By the way, mixed Korean & Japanese is so hot... Mr Green Mr Green

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15

Jump to: