jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Top 50 - How to vote
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Suggestions, Enquiries, Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
atata

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i hope i hit the correct thread. Bonk may i noe how to delete vote for artiste??? Nut thanks for any reply..arigatou Muack
Saito_Hajime

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What the......Won Bin is in the top 50 here in jdorama Shocked . And this Korean actor only did one jdorama and still made an impact here. Amazing! Beaten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

atata wrote:
i hope i hit the correct thread. Bonk may i noe how to delete vote for artiste??? Nut thanks for any reply..arigatou Muack

In the Vote page (see menu on top of screen) you'll see the list of all your votes. Beside each vote, there's an option to delete them.
Ty_Sylicus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This voting system is a really creative idea! Dancing
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ty_Sylicus wrote:
This voting system is a really creative idea! Dancing

It needs to be revamped.
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

It needs to be revamped.

revamped (read: scrapped)
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:
revamped (read: scrapped)

I was attempting to be PC. Beaten
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

I was attempting to be PC. Beaten

I figured as much. Wink
Ty_Sylicus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haha, well I just got here so...I'm unaware. Bonk
kneehard

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I suggest that the number of maximum votes be increased, but we can only vote for an artiste once. It's a bit of a hassle to delete a vote just so that you can vote another person. And there are definitely more than 9 actors/actresses who deserve my (and other users') votes.
Wynter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kneehard wrote:
I suggest that the number of maximum votes be increased, but we can only vote for an artiste once. It's a bit of a hassle to delete a vote just so that you can vote another person. And there are definitely more than 9 actors/actresses who deserve my (and other users') votes.

This was brought up before and the reason given was along the lines of avoiding the people who would vote for EVERYONE. With only 9, you're a lot more selective, and therefore your choices are truly represented.

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:

This was brought up before and the reason given was along the lines of avoiding the people who would vote for EVERYONE. With only 9, you're a lot more selective, and therefore your choices are truly represented.
    Or you could do what I do. (as far as voting for artists is concerned) I only voted for 8, and I leave one as my "free space" (like bingo) for example: when I was watching Churasan, Miho Kanno would have gotten that vote, when I was watching Attention Please Miki Maya would have gotten that vote.
Wynter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:
    Or you could do what I do. (as far as voting for artists is concerned) I only voted for 8, and I leave one as my "free space" (like bingo) for example: when I was watching Churasan, Miho Kanno would have gotten that vote, when I was watching Attention Please Miki Maya would have gotten that vote.

Oooooooo good idea! Victory! Peace!

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Suggestions, Enquiries, Announcements All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: