jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ikuta Toma
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shiroi_tora

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Ikuta Toma Reply with quote Back to top

Ikuta Toma is an amazing actor I loved him in HYD, Akihibara@deep and his latest drama Hanazakari no Kimitachi e.

Also TODAY IS HIS BIRTHDAY

OTANJOUBI OMEDITOU IKUTA TOMA-SAMA Applaud Dancing w00t! Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I didn't notice he didn't have a thread here until now!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMA-KUN!! w00t!
*doLLy+fuNk*~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

awwww~~
HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY TOMA-CHANNN!!!~~~ i hope you have a blast day,ne? Dancing
shiroi_tora

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

atskv9 wrote:
I didn't notice he didn't have a thread here until now!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMA-KUN!! w00t!

yah I know. I searched for it so I could say happy birthday but found out he didnt have one. So I made one

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

happy brithday to u
and u go boy in ur acting ganbatte Dancing Dancing Dancing w00t! w00t! w00t! Victory! Peace! Victory! Peace! Shocked Shocked i did not know that he had a forum awsome Cool!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

suzzy wrote:

happy brithday to u
and u go boy in ur acting ganbatte Dancing Dancing Dancing w00t! w00t! w00t! Victory! Peace! Victory! Peace! Shocked Shocked i did not know that he had a forum awsome Cool!

i just started it today

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i swear there was one..
anyway isnt he in one of thoz Johnny groups Head Scratch

Tiffany <3
shiroi_tora

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

a-nesuto wrote:
i swear there was one..
anyway isnt he in one of thoz Johnny groups Head Scratch

I checked...there wasnt a thread for him....hes a johnny group member???? I didnt know....maybe thats why i didnt find one before.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nakatsu's bday?! wish u all the best! happy bday! Good Luck!
suzzy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

shiroi_tora wrote:

I checked...there wasnt a thread for him....hes a johnny group member???? I didnt know....maybe thats why i didnt find one before.

isn't he in a group
doesn't he sing
or somthing
Head Scratch Fingers crossed

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nope, he isn't in a group. he hasn't "debuted" yet and probably won't for a while. i think it's fair for him to have his individual thread. he's more active in acting than singing nowadays anyways

for some smap fangirling
EstherM

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ladyusagi wrote:
nope, he isn't in a group. he hasn't "debuted" yet and probably won't for a while. i think it's fair for him to have his individual thread. he's more active in acting than singing nowadays anyways

Good hopefully he�Lll never join a "group"! He�Ls funny - let him be funny. Not all Johnny�Ls should be forced to sing, for the sake of all of us!
suzzy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EstherM wrote:

Good hopefully he�Lll never join a "group"! He�Ls funny - let him be funny. Not all Johnny�Ls should be forced to sing, for the sake of all of us!

lol force to sing
well that is true he is funny and cutie
so let him be him

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ladyusagi wrote:

But I have seen him sing on live shows before.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah, he is still a johnny's jr. and that company's main focus is the music industry with branches in acting and other stuff. they have programs for the jrs. to sing and make themselves familiar to the fans. he used to be put in units with some including yamapi, nino, matsujun, and kazama. however, all of them debuted into their own separate groups with the exception of kazama. so he's still a jr. with no official group and doesn't really fit in with the new batch of prepubescent juniors because he's past that age. he's actually one of the few johnny's that has a decent voice.

for some smap fangirling
shiroi_tora

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ladyusagi wrote:
yeah, he is still a johnny's jr. and that company's main focus is the music industry with branches in acting and other stuff. they have programs for the jrs. to sing and make themselves familiar to the fans. he used to be put in units with some including yamapi, nino, matsujun, and kazama. however, all of them debuted into their own separate groups with the exception of kazama. so he's still a jr. with no official group and doesn't really fit in with the new batch of prepubescent juniors because he's past that age. he's actually one of the few johnny's that has a decent voice.

Talk about confusing Doh!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ladyusagi wrote:

well i want to hear him sing
in that dubuted \and well Shocked Shameful Cry
huh i am can of\ lost on what ur saying aout hime
sorry Bang Head Bang Head

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

just youtube his name or 4tops

for some smap fangirling
kisarazu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

here are some of the info about ikuita toma courtesy of wikipedia:

Toma Ikuta (���c �l�^, Ikuta Toma?, born October 7, 1984 in Hokkaidō) is a Japanese Tv and stage actor under the supervision of Johnny's Entertainment Inc.

His family consists of a father, a mother named Hiromi, a younger brother named Ryuusei, and a dog named JAM-chan. His father wanted to name him Ikuta Tamegorou, but his mother changed it to Toma because it was easier to say. He used to be called Toma, Touma, or Toma-chan by his family and friends. Younger juniors in the agency used to call him Toma-san and that morphed to Tomasu. This name was used to be his �gtrademark�h as he hosted a show named Meitantei Tomasu in the Shounen Club program

Height: 173cm
Weight: 58kg
Birthdate: October 7, 1984
Birthplace: Noboribetsu, Hokkaidō
Talent agency: Johnny's Entertainment
Education: Horikoshi Koukou, Art Course (graduated)
Siblings: A younger brother named Ryuusei
Horoscope sign: Libra
Blood type: A
Hobbies: Listening to music at deafening volume
Preferred Sport: Soccer (Midfield)
Favorite Food: Hamburgers, Curry Rice, Hayashi Rice
Favorite Colors: Black and White
Favorite Music Artists: X-Japan, GLAY, Mr.Children, Metallica, Guns N' Roses, etc.
Favorite Actress/Actor: Matsu Takako
Best Subject: English and Society
Worst Subject: Mathematics
Best Friends: Tomohisa Yamashita, Jin Akanishi, Yuu Shirota, Oguri Shun, Matsumoto Jun
Special Skill: Dancing, singing and acting
kisarazu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

He used to be in a variety show for kids, then was offered to enter Johnny�fs Jimusho (Johnny's Entertainment) at the age of twelve, and started to participate under Johnny's Jr.
Soon he was grouped with some members of the current J-pop unit, Arashi. Together, they formed a group called M.A.I.N. (which stands for each member�fs family name: Matsumoto, Aiba, Ikuta, and Ninomiya).
After M.A.I.N., Toma was grouped again with a Jr. unit named B.I.G. (Bad Image Generation) along with ten other popular Juniors of that time. This is the time when he met Tomohisa Yamashita (NEWS), or YamaPi, with whom he is still very good friends. Soon, B.I.G. was reduced to just Toma and YamaPi.
In 2002, upon Tackey & Tsubasa�fs graduation from Johnny's Jr., the group 4Tops was formed in order to replace them as leaders. The group consisted of 4 members: Ikuta, YamaPi, Jun Hasegawa and Shunsuke Kazama. Their job was to host Shounen Club and to lead the Johnny's Jr.
April 2003, NEWS was formed with YamaPi as the leader. This group debuted along with 9 members from Johnny�fs Jr. so 4Tops became 3Tops, and not so long after that, they disbanded, and each member started working solo.
As of June 2006, he became part of an unofficial group within Johnny's Entertainment called "No Border", which also includes YamaPi, Jun Matsumoto, Shingo Murakami (Kanjani8), Atsuhiro Satou (former Hikaru Genji), Koichi Domoto (Kinki Kids), Tatsuya Yamaguchi (TOKIO), and Hideaki Takizawa (Tackey & Tsubasa). It was formed when the 8 members from different JE groups met up for dinner and decided to name themselves "NO BORDER". They are known to interact freely, bypassing the senpai-kouhai relationships normally formed by Johnny's members. There is a 7-part round-robin on their J-webs about the formation of the group. Each member has a specific colour - White, Black, Red, Pink, Purple, Gold, Blue, and Grey. However, who holds which colour is still unknown.
Ikuta has already participated in numerous performances of Musical Stage Plays. One of his biggest breakthrough was his first leading role in the Shinkansen*NEXUS stageplay "Cat in the Red Boots", as TOMA-sama. Furthermore, it's been decided that in October 2007, he will cast in a new stage play titled, "The Two Gentlemen of Verona" which will be held in Osaka and Tokyo.
Ikuta had his own temporary J-web named Tomagoto (Toma�fs words) where he could write his thoughts and experiences, but because it was temporary, it eventually came to an end. However, after a number of fan requests, they continued the series again and it was named �gTomagoto Returns�h but read as �gTomagoto Hyper�h. Being temporary, it ended last February 28, 2007. He also has a J-web collaboration with Musical Academy called KinToMA (Kindan no Tomagoto) and last June 7, 2007 they decided to continue Tomagoto, under the name "Tomagoto NEO".
Ikuta also has his own corner on Wink Up Magazine titled �gIkuta Toma no Ikita Kotoba�h. On this corner he used to talk about �gheart touching�h things, and he often writes about his mom. He still lives with his parents.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80  Next
Page 1 of 80

Jump to: