jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Smappies
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1214, 1215, 1216 ... 1292, 1293, 1294  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SMAPxELAINE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oishii Reaction,,,

Nakai and Matt Demon discuss about Baseball again,, lol... Sweat
SMAPxELAINE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is the one who act in Hero,, as a bartender, right??

oyabin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SMAPxELAINE wrote:

This is the one who act in Hero,, as a bartender, right??

Haha,Yes, the man's name is Tanaka yoji(BoBa-san) who acted a bartender in Hero. He appeared in Hotel Venus and Yama no Anata(Tsu's new movie), too.

Shingo often dressed as a woman recently. This time, he imitated Takigawa Christel, a Joshi-ana of Fuji-TV.
Here is the link of her picture. http://www.fujitv.co.jp/ana/takigawa/
Nitenai ne-! Sweat

BTW, Elaine, I am afraid the uwasa about Shingo's drama has not been confirmed yet. But he is likely to appear in any drama in January as everybody says so.
SMAPxELAINE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh~~ I see,, thankz Oyabin... Victory! Peace!

Wherever channel he's in,, as long as he has a new drama,, haha,, just finished watching this week's Galileo,, yeah,, itz a nice one.. And next week,, it will be hot,, as we smappies are waiting for Shingo.. Ahaha~~ w00t!
oyabin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

w00t! w00t! w00t!
The Goro's drama has just been confirmed.
He will appear Niti-9(Sunday from 9pm) the title is"Sasaki Fusai no Jinginaki tatakai" co-stars are Koyuki and Yamamoto Koji.
Yamamoto will not be with shingo. Grumble

It will be announced tommorrow.
SMAPxELAINE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ano~~ Tsuyoshi has just finished shooting the new movie Yama no Anata,, so,, will shown on spring.. w00t!
ladyusagi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oyabin wrote:
w00t! w00t! w00t!
The Goro's drama has just been confirmed.
He will appear Niti-9(Sunday from 9pm) the title is"Sasaki Fusai no Jinginaki tatakai" co-stars are Koyuki and Yamamoto Koji.
Yamamoto will not be with shingo. Grumble

It will be announced tommorrow.

w00t! Shocked goro and KOYUKI!!! that's such a sophisticated pairing! the gentleman and the lady. koji being there is also a plus. i hope the chemistry isn't stale like it was in engine. give koyuki a good character that's not a weak pretty face Fingers crossed

for some smap fangirling
ladyusagi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-1991

Inagaki, Koyuki to star in comedy series
Wed, October 31, 2007 (6:38pm EDT)
SMAP's Goro Inagaki and actress Koyuki will co-star in an original drama series on TBS this winter.

"Sasaki Fusai no Jingi Naki Tatakai" is described as a love comedy. Inagaki and Koyuki play the Sasakis, two lawyers with opposite personalities. They've been married for three years, but their heated quarrels lead them to the courtroom to settle a possible divorce, with the two representing themselves.

Their domestic battles are one of the highlights of the show, says producer Masanao Takahashi. He mentioned that the couple nearly gets into fistfights. Viewers will even get a chance to see Inagaki in a wrestling uniform (his character was part of his university's wrestling club).

TBS has lined up a supporting cast that includes Keisuke Koide, Wakana Sakai, Masahiko Nishimura, and Makoto Fujita as staff members of the legal office. Koji Yamamoto has been cast as one of Inagaki's university classmates, while Arata Furuta plays one of Koyuki's close friends, a gay masseur.

Filming begins at the end of November. The show will air on Sundays at 9:00pm, starting in January.

goro, being feisty, and in a wrestling uniform!!! Bonk i can't wait

for some smap fangirling
WD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ladyusagi wrote:
http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-1991

Inagaki, Koyuki to star in comedy series
Wed, October 31, 2007 (6:38pm EDT)
SMAP's Goro Inagaki and actress Koyuki will co-star in an original drama series on TBS this winter.

"Sasaki Fusai no Jingi Naki Tatakai" is described as a love comedy. Inagaki and Koyuki play the Sasakis, two lawyers with opposite personalities. They've been married for three years, but their heated quarrels lead them to the courtroom to settle a possible divorce, with the two representing themselves.

Their domestic battles are one of the highlights of the show, says producer Masanao Takahashi. He mentioned that the couple nearly gets into fistfights. Viewers will even get a chance to see Inagaki in a wrestling uniform (his character was part of his university's wrestling club).

TBS has lined up a supporting cast that includes Keisuke Koide, Wakana Sakai, Masahiko Nishimura, and Makoto Fujita as staff members of the legal office. Koji Yamamoto has been cast as one of Inagaki's university classmates, while Arata Furuta plays one of Koyuki's close friends, a gay masseur.

Filming begins at the end of November. The show will air on Sundays at 9:00pm, starting in January.

goro, being feisty, and in a wrestling uniform!!! Bonk i can't wait

This is very anticipated indeed! Yosh! Smile

colorbar credits to nannandesuka@LJ
SMAPxELAINE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Last week's TV Ratings:--

1) SMAPxSMAP ==> 18.8%
2) Utaban ==> 13.8%
3) Bokura no Ongaku ==> 6.7%
SMAPxELAINE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Last week's Utaban,,, cant wait to dl tonight's show,, with News... w00t!

smap_gal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah!!! Goro new dorama after one and a half years time.... Dancing next year will be SMAP's 20th anniversary since they formed in 1988... w00t! w00t! think next year will be dorama year for SMAP... cant wait for that!!! as well as hopefully will have new album, single and concert!!!! (pray)

Takuya, Nakai and Shingo are basically hogging the �g��9�h time slot...
Winter �g��9�h - Shingo
Spring �g��9�h- Takuya
Fall �g��9�h - Nakai

cant wait for Takuya new dorama!!!! and Nakai one too... haven seen him in dorama for four years time.... yeah

hey SMAPxELAINE... i also waiting for the latest utaban too... seeing nakai and NEWS together... hopefully they can able to talk for a longer time not like the one with kanjani8... it was too short!!! heehee
Megumi_san

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky Wrote:
Quote:
Watermelon...that is f*cked up....might as well have pulled out the kool aid and chicken....

The Japanese are real dense when it comes to things like that sometimes....it's like that one Visual Kei band that wears Nazi SS uniforms with swastika armbands.....

I think the idea of politically correct is not part of their culture because they only have Japanese there so they don't need to be. That whole swastika thing is really crazy because I'm sure Hitler had everything intention of wiping out asians too. They do not fit into the pure race profile either.....their just bakatachi Beat You

Shingo has been dressing like a woman lately.....too much for me! Yamete kudasai! Bored

Dancing Very happy to hear about Goro's new show and even though Koji is not with Shingo, he's starred with 4 of the 5 members. Shinsengumi with Shingo, Karei Naru Ichizoku with Takuya, Koi ni Ochitara with Tsuyopon and now Sasaki Fusai no Jinginaki Tatakai with Goro! He also just did the Magician Zero skit which I like a lot! Naughty This is indeed good news seeing as we have had such a SMAP draught the last few months.

Oyabin, I hope you're right about Shingo's news coming soon! Maybe he'll start to shoot when I'm there (Japan) and maybe I'll find out where the set it....and maybe I'll just happen to go there one day and maybe I'll get to see him again Smitten .....SMAPPIE Angel, are you listening to me! Fingers crossed

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Megumi_san wrote:

I think the idea of politically correct is not part of their culture because they only have Japanese there so they don't need to be. That whole swastika thing is really crazy because I'm sure Hitler had everything intention of wiping out asians too. They do not fit into the pure race profile either.....their just bakatachi Beat You

Yeah you're right I was just venting...in a country that is virtually ethnically homogenous that kind of insensitivity is probably more prevalent than in other multicultural multiracial societies.

Anyway....i thought the Bistro SMAP with Yukie Nakama (and I like her) was only so-so.
ladyusagi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Megumi_san wrote:

I think the idea of politically correct is not part of their culture because they only have Japanese there so they don't need to be.

you're probably right but i think in cases like the watermelon, they simply didn't imagine a watermelon could be offensive. i didn't know that myself. all cultures can accidentally offend another culture without knowing it.

a watermelon isn't as obvious and well known as a nazi uniform and swastika. i don't know if it's the same in japan but in vietnamese culture (and i think maybe chinese) watermelons are usually given as gifts or put on display for celebratory events like new year's or a wedding. also, before it was used by hitler, the swastika was a symbol used in hinduism and buddhism in east asia. so maybe in some cases, it is used for that reason. but in the band's case, i'm sure that's just the band trying to be controversial and hardcore.

situations where japan is incontestably being politically incorrect/culturally insensitive is more like the maid in hyd or the exaggerated big lips on black characters in anime.

but back on topic: have you noticed in the past 2 years there have been more hollywood guests appearing than all the years before? and the bistro guests are always saying "i heard this is the best place to be." i wonder who they're hearing that from

for some smap fangirling
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ladyusagi wrote:

you're probably right but i think in cases like the watermelon, they simply didn't imagine a watermelon could be offensive. i didn't know that myself. all cultures can accidentally offend another culture without knowing it.

a watermelon isn't as obvious and well known as a nazi uniform and swastika. i don't know if it's the same in japan but in vietnamese culture (and i think maybe chinese) watermelons are usually given as gifts or put on display for celebratory events like new year's or a wedding. also, before it was used by hitler, the swastika was a symbol used in hinduism and buddhism in east asia. so maybe in some cases, it is used for that reason. but in the band's case, i'm sure that's just the band trying to be controversial and hardcore.

situations where japan is incontestably being politically incorrect/culturally insensitive is more like the maid in hyd or the exaggerated big lips on black characters in anime.

but back on topic: have you noticed in the past 2 years there have been more hollywood guests appearing than all the years before? and the bistro guests are always saying "i heard this is the best place to be." i wonder who they're hearing that from

that maid was SO ridiculous.
oyabin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Megumi_san wrote:
Tu_triky Wrote:
Quote:
Watermelon...that is f*cked up....might as well have pulled out the kool aid and chicken....

The Japanese are real dense when it comes to things like that sometimes....it's like that one Visual Kei band that wears Nazi SS uniforms with swastika armbands.....

Shingo has been dressing like a woman lately.....too much for me! Yamete kudasai! Bored

Dancing Very happy to hear about Goro's new show and even though Koji is not with Shingo, he's starred with 4 of the 5 members. Shinsengumi with Shingo, Karei Naru Ichizoku with Takuya, Koi ni Ochitara with Tsuyopon and now Sasaki Fusai no Jinginaki Tatakai with Goro! He also just did the Magician Zero skit which I like a lot! Naughty This is indeed good news seeing as we have had such a SMAP draught the last few months.

Oyabin, I hope you're right about Shingo's news coming soon! Maybe he'll start to shoot when I'm there (Japan) and maybe I'll find out where the set it....and maybe I'll just happen to go there one day and maybe I'll get to see him again Smitten .....SMAPPIE Angel, are you listening to me! Fingers crossed

Yes, I also think we are very dense about these kinds things. Sweat
Honestly speaking, I haven't known about watermelon. We love it as a seasonal fluit in summer.
For Japanese. watermelon is just a watermelon. I'm quite sure that Nakai didn't know about it. SxS staffs didn't, either.

BTW, Koji Yamamoto already starred with Nakai in Aji ichi Monme SP.
Tsuyoshi was with him also in TEAM SP in 2000. So Koji has already acted with all of the members. Applaud
Megumi_san

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oyabin wrote:

Yes, I also think we are very dense about these kinds things. Sweat
Honestly speaking, I haven't known about watermelon. We love it as a seasonal fluit in summer.
For Japanese. watermelon is just a watermelon. I'm quite sure that Nakai didn't know about it. SxS staffs didn't, either.

BTW, Koji Yamamoto already starred with Nakai in Aji ichi Monme SP.
Tsuyoshi was with him also in TEAM SP in 2000. So Koji has already acted with all of the members. Applaud

I didn't know that he also starred with Hiro! Shocked I'd like to see that! I love Koji...can you tell! Of course not as much as I love Shingo. Flying Kiss

Yes I agree that Hiro did not know about the watermelon thing. I'm sure he wouldn't offend anyone. It's just one of those little cultural things. I wish I lived in a society that didn't have this kinda stuff too. But the US is full of it! It's too much to remember sometimes. Nut But that what I like about these kinda forums, we learn from each other all sharing a lust/love for SMAP.

BTW, have anybody heard about My Heart's (Shingo) dorama yet? Fingers crossed

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Utaban of last two week.. w00t!

SMAPxELAINE

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.ntt-east.co.jp/gallery/tv/cm_flets.html

New Fletz cm,,, ahaha~~ I love this so much... Nakai and a dog.. Muack Muack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1214, 1215, 1216 ... 1292, 1293, 1294  Next
Page 1215 of 1294

Jump to: