jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Hana Yori Dango
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 233, 234, 235  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TensaiDoushiYouzen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oshio Manabu plays Doumyouji and Takashi Kashiwabara plays Hanazawa Rui. Kubozuka Yousuke and Takatoshi Kaneko make up the other two of F4.
marzyu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

does anyone know when it'z out on TV?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
mldesu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

where will this be shown?
marzyu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

in japan . . . .
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ryvyan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh gosh!!!! issit confirmed?? e jpnese verson of hana yori dango is wat i've always looked forward to!!! the tw version is a bit... erm, not so nice... plus kassy is acting in it~!! anyone has any idea when the vcd would be out? would haf to ask someone to buy for me frm m'sis or elsewhere though, s'pore dun haf Sad pray and hope s'pore would get some copyright of jpnese dramas~
aida11sg

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2003 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just found out too! Sugoi ne. I thought Nagase Tomoya will be better to play Daomingsi......
Michi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yea that would be great too but Oshio Manabu oso not bad!!

So is it confirm that Utada got the roles?????? I'm hoping Kyoko will get it!!

Last edited by Michi on Sun May 25, 2003 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TensaiDoushiYouzen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have never seen Utada Hikaru act, but I don't hope that Kyoko Fukada gets the role. No offense to her fans but she acts badly and gives an airhead impression... she's a bit fake... no offense...
marzyu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

haha it'z alrite, everyone has their own opinion ^.^ but wouldn't the best be utada singign theme song and kyoko acting!?!?
aida11sg

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

.....hhmmmm AYUMI HAMASAKI..., seriously I think she`ll do a good job. I hope the female lead will not go to Fukada Kyoko, she's not improved in her acting through the years, and also the role will be quite similar to her "Fighting Girl" role. These are my personal opinions...sumimasen...
enau

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YUKO TAKEUCHI.
Actually, I've never seen any Yuko Takeuchi's doramas (^-^) but I thought she'll make a cute partnership with Manabu Oshio & I heard Yuko is a raising star in Japan & also a talented actress.
TensaiDoushiYouzen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Now you mention it, I agree, DEFINITELY Yuko Takeuchi. She can play feisty characters with attitude AND actually be convincing.
marzyu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i liek her alot too ^.^
Ryvyan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

just want leave a message to malaysians... can u all inform us when e vcd is out? cos u must noe by now tt s'pore no more jdramas... thanks!!
Joyce

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

so when will it be air in Japan?or is it already shown....hope that singapore can see that drama too.....
btw,ani1 here,saw kimura takuya's new drama? is it nice?
Ryvyan

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

so any news about the show in japan?
himitsu

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 11:06 pm    Post subject: Movie version of hana yori dango Reply with quote Back to top

side track abit here...they used to have a movie version of hana yori dango in japan...and fujiki naohito (the guy in love revolution0 acted as Rui....tot he really fitted the image, do you think so??i saw the video tape at DAIMARU Liang Court...as for the rest of the cast...heh heh...dont rem at all but they all look pretty good from the small pics of them at the back of the video tape case .... the female lead was Uchida Yuki...front cover was actually a close up pic of her with a tear drop Bleah
Genma

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Movie version of hana yori dango Reply with quote Back to top

himitsu wrote:
side track abit here...they used to have a movie version of hana yori dango in japan...and fujiki naohito (the guy in love revolution0 acted as Rui....tot he really fitted the image, do you think so??i saw the video tape at DAIMARU Liang Court...as for the rest of the cast...heh heh...dont rem at all but they all look pretty good from the small pics of them at the back of the video tape case .... the female lead was Uchida Yuki...front cover was actually a close up pic of her with a tear drop Bleah

Details of the *movie* version here:
http://jdorama.com/drama.php?id=729
himitsu

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Movie version of hana yori dango Reply with quote Back to top

Genma wrote:
himitsu wrote:

Details of the *movie* version here:
http://jdorama.com/drama.php?id=729

Hey Genma
did you act watch the movie?was it nice?
Genma

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Movie version of hana yori dango Reply with quote Back to top

himitsu wrote:
Hey Genma
did you act watch the movie?was it nice?

I did not watch the movie. You could search around for its reviews, but I think there aren't many on the net.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 233, 234, 235  Next
Page 1 of 235

Jump to: