jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Odagiri Joe
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 169, 170, 171  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

he looks like hes from the 50s there, that sucks that he looks dorky on beginner, how was azumi? is it pretty good? i meannot just him in it, hows the story and everything?

anyway ill post more tomorrow or later today cuz its 230am now hehe Sweat ttyl Mr Green

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Azumi - story wise was quite ok but not extraordinary. It's a simple story actually and most of the casts are those from Gokusen..ie. Oguri Shun, Narimiya Hiroki. Figthing scene..well, as usual, Kitamura Ryuhei always emphasizes on that one so, it was quite entertaining.
wai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MixxDreamer wrote:
its totallyfine with me, sorry if u cant view it, i have no idea why

heres how u view pictures, just click the "image" button [img]put the pictures here[/img]

hmmm...i'm a little dense with this..can't load the pix. and managed to get the ones that you uploaded, only 2 more to go~ thanks! Wink
Rinrin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="Akakage"]

AZUMI!! I've seen, bought and watched the DVD...He's a psycho killer and looks so gay..Anyhow..he gave such a good performance. I cannot hate him even if play a killer. Mr Green[/quote]

lol.. rofl I agree with you Akakage he really did look pretty gay. His character is basically that way in the comic book so shikataga nai ne?

BTW how do you do those quote thingys? (can you tell you're all dealing with a total computer illiterate here? Sorry! )
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow, hehe i was actually gonna dl azumi on sl now but im having second thoughts lol im curious to see him lookin all gay though Rolling eyes Mr Green

Akakage wrote:
Another one from ME... Muack
hey girl, we should put this up on the featured artist, what do u think? Rolling eyes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

btw minna-san, i invited a friend here whos also a major jo fan ^^ idk what sn shes using right now, we both have the same name.. hey girl.. just post away when u can.. its good that this thread exist, stress-free Mr Green

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rinrin wrote:

BTW how do you do those quote thingys? (can you tell you're all dealing with a total computer illiterate here? Sorry! )

hi rinrin, click on the 'Quote' icon at the top right of the message you want to quote.. Smile

mixx, i just got my azumi and beginner! was so excited that i'm late for school and the tutor's even later! haha~! something to do over the weekend! Applaud
Akakage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MixxDreamer wrote:

hey girl, we should put this up on the featured artist, what do u think? Rolling eyes

Definitely....and you can provide the intro... Big Grin make a good intro Mixx, I'm counting on you...
kyouki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mixxdreamer, im not sure about the licking sword part.. hehe.. its shinsengumi btw.. have u seen his picture from the site then?
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kyouki> yeh i havent actually seen shinsengumi, i heard its been airing here in cali every saturday, but my friend just told me that he keeps licking his sword
- source
cant wait for this sat. to see it Sweat

akakage> lol, ill try.. wanna help me?

Last edited by MixxDreamer on Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Akakage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Joe didn't lick his sword in Shinsengumi, he actually plays as a spy, most trusted spy of Kondo Isami (Kator Shingo). He got injured after fighting with a police officer that he killed and ran off to Kondo Isami's residence to seek refuge.

Joe did lick his sword in "Azumi" as I recall.. hehe He played a Kabuki Psycho Killer wearing powder make up and lipstick..eeekk..so Gay, and also carrying and sniifing roses around. However, he is so vicious.
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahh ok, guess i got mixed up there Sweat

on my previous post, i just figured out that that was my friend's friend's site..lol sorry bout that (if ure reading it) but the pic is fixed now.. i ended up hosting it Sweat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MixxDreamer wrote:
ahh ok, guess i got mixed up there Sweat

on my previous post, i just figured out that that was my friend's friend's site..lol sorry bout that (if ure reading it) but the pic is fixed now.. i ended up hosting it Sweat

Perhaps I wasn't really paying attention to the licking part.. Bleah hehehehe..In that series I was so totally drool over not only Joe but also Kouji Yamamoto.. Lovey Eyes who plays Hijikata Toshizou..(gosh..I sort of hard to memorize each characters in that drama..too many)
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

im not familiar with those names unless i see them.. Sweat oh well ill wait till saturday, how many eps. do u know?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

10 episodes. That drama will sort of bombardize you with lots of characters in each episodes.. Sweat Sweat

Anyhow..I have picture of Joe with Tentai Kanzoku Casts! I just need to scan them first and put it in this lovely gallery. You know, it's really hard to find his picture, it took me days to find a decent one..damn!
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

damn, thats so short Sweat i hope i can still catch it this saturday *cross fingers*

thanks for ur effort, ill wait for it..

i agree~!! it IS hard to find his pix, maybe cuz he just started acting in different roles?, ok not recently but u know....^^

btw have u seen him on this one commercial with chemistry singing in the bg?? my friend hooked me up with it, ill probably upload it sometime next month Big Grin

i found this

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MixxDreamer wrote:
damn, thats so short Sweat i hope i can still catch it this saturday *cross fingers*

thanks for ur effort, ill wait for it..

i agree~!! it IS hard to find his pix, maybe cuz he just started acting in different roles?, ok not recently but u know....^^

btw have u seen him on this one commercial with chemistry singing in the bg?? my friend hooked me up with it, ill probably upload it sometime next month Big Grin

Don't worry Mixx..it's still long, long way to go..10 episode so far. Usually Taiga dorama lasted for at least 40 episodes..phew Sweat plenty of time. But I only got to see him for the first time on episode 2 or 3 then he dissapears for a while..maybe he'll pop-up on the next episodes..

O yes..I've seen the Sony commercial I even d/l it. He looks so gorgeous.
I think he looks great with Kou shibasaki, I wonder if some producer will make a dorama starring him and kou as the lead... Chatter

Hey girl..I can't see the pic?!
Akakage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can see him now...KAKOIIIII....it looks like that he's ready to go on a date or something.. hehe
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeh gq style Naughty

i found this small pic
i wish there was a huge pic of this Sad

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MixxDreamer wrote:
yeh gq style Naughty

i found this small pic
i wish there was a huge pic of this Sad

Even though it's a small pic but..wow Lovey Eyes I'm speechless.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 169, 170, 171  Next
Page 2 of 171

Jump to: