jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Post Your BT Seed Requests Here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 106, 107, 108  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell or Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ponch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, can somebody please seed any or all of the following?

- Golden Bowl, Ep. 6 - 97.6%

- Golden Bowl, Ep. 8 - 99.9%

- Wedding Planner, Ep. 1 - 97.9%

Thank you in advance.
andylouie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 9:05 am    Post subject: Anyone has Seikei Bijin 7-11 ? Reply with quote Back to top

Any help is appreciated. Been looking for this for a long time. SL or Bittorent is fine.

let me know

[email protected]
deleted_user

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

grayfox5129 wrote:
Is there anything wrong with JEM's site?I can't see anyone dloading or uploading...

the tracker has problem reading offline..
JEM stated it at his website
karrickk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 3:22 pm    Post subject: Brand last episode Reply with quote Back to top

Can someone please seed Brand Episode 11 [jem]. I borrowed the series from a friend and she lost the last episode. Thanks!
karma_x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: Zatoichi vs Yojimbo? Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know if this counts as OT or not, but I figure that there must be SOME people who d/l off of d-addicts.com here, and I'm hoping someone really kind would be willing to seed Zatoichi vs Yojimbo for just a little while. Everyone is stuck at 97%. >__< I'd post on the d-addicts forum as well, but I think in the process of the webpage update, the registration function disappeared somewhere.

To someone out there who hasn't burned it yet: please, please help out? I don't like samurai flicks that much myself, but my bro is a BIG zatoichi fan and I really want to give it to him....

Thanks!!!!
lala81

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

erm i need someone to help icq me or msn me pride10.avi/vcd on D-addicts ... cos i'm fluctuating frm 0-1k/s download Rolling eyes Rolling eyes
anyone can do me the favour? my icq no. 40414995 n my msn is [email protected]. Pls contact me if u can help me Mr Green
i'm on dsl so it wld just take 2-3hrs Sad
.:: Hazuki Ryo ::.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Le bel homme 1st episode and akimahende still don't have seed... Wake up seed ! Mr Green

Would be nice from everyone to don't turn BT off after their download, ain't fair... Understand us, we don't all have 2Mega connexion Rolling eyes

A lots of other files that i don't mentioned need seed too, so i'm not doing this for me, but for anyone who need help. Seed try to help us asap.

Thanks,

David. Wink
lala81

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lala81 wrote:
erm i need someone to help icq me or msn me pride10.avi/vcd on D-addicts ... cos i'm fluctuating frm 0-1k/s download Rolling eyes Rolling eyes
anyone can do me the favour? my icq no. 40414995 n my msn is [email protected]. Pls contact me if u can help me Mr Green
i'm on dsl so it wld just take 2-3hrs Sad

help leh! Sad
Emi801

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Younger Men episode 1 on d-addicts! I have been stuck at 99% for a while @_@ Any help would be appreciated ^^

I have also been stuck at 1% on Lavender ep 04 on [jem]'s site and would love to get more of that! (and 0% on lavender ep5-end @_@)

I wish these were all on streamload, it would save me so much time, heheh ^_^

Thanks,

Emi
Ushiroyubi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shotgun Marriage #10!!!!!

please! Sweat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Emi801 wrote:
Younger Men episode 1 on d-addicts! I have been stuck at 99% for a while @_@ Any help would be appreciated ^^

Seeded just now... I was able to complete four people, so hopefully one or two of them will stick around for awhile and help the other eight or so.

--- groink
IkematsuSosuke

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

is there a torrent for Boku dake no Madonna and Taiyo no Kisetsu?
Emi801

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

groink wrote:

Seeded just now... I was able to complete four people, so hopefully one or two of them will stick around for awhile and help the other eight or so.

--- groink

Thank you so much! Big Grin
matsu_takeiko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

help please with My husband/Mukodono eps 9 & 10. I'm stuck at 69.11% and 81.31% respectively. since i'm alone in leeching ep 9 it won't take so long. as for ep 10, there's 3 of us here waiting...

and to anyone here who leeches from public mm torrent and happens to have the glay billionaire champagne miles away pv, please do seed! there are 3 of us here waiting... onegaishimasu!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
matsu_takeiko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

matsu_takeiko wrote:
help please with My husband/Mukodono eps 9 & 10. I'm stuck at 69.11% and 81.31% respectively. since i'm alone in leeching ep 9 it won't take so long. as for ep 10, there's 3 of us here waiting...

and to anyone here who leeches from public mm torrent and happens to have the glay billionaire champagne miles away pv, please do seed! there are 3 of us here waiting... onegaishimasu!

may i just add, does anyone still seed sensei shiranai no on jem? Because i hardly find anyone who does make such a request... anyway, can i please request anyone who has the first two episodes for a seed? just episodes 1 and 2.. onegaishimasu!! Big Grin
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jupiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: pride download takes ages Reply with quote Back to top

Hi I am dling PRIDE EP1 it will take 500++ hrs gosh how to wait??? A new BT user here. Thanks if a kind soul can enlighten me.
Caine

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can someone help seed Mukodono on jem's site? I am trying to download the series and most of the episodes are over 80% but no seed. Can you help? I'll seed a few days after finishing. Thanks
vibius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Could some kind person please seed Love Generation (raw) episodes 1 - 4 on d-addicts? I'm currently seeding 5 - 7.

I'm already between 68% - 93% done on the first 4 episodes, so I should finish pretty soon, and be able to continue seeding thereafter.

And for all you nice folks out there, here is a little cartoon of Reid Fleming, the World's Toughest Milkman:

Erikku-kun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Please, could anyone seed To Heart ep. 6 on [jem]?
I've been stuck on 99% for 5 days without having a seeder letting me complete the file. Sad I'm so excited to see the continuation!
And I'm also stuck on To Heart eps. 8-9 with no seeder.

Onegai shimasu~
IkematsuSosuke

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I need seeding for An Autumn's Tale on d-addict..im stuck at 99.9%!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell or Trade All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
Page 47 of 108

Jump to: