jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Odagiri Joe
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 169, 170, 171  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wai

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You can check out this site for beauteen cm
http://www.hoyu.co.jp/mbeauteen/cmstart.html

and here for the latest movie
http://www.konoyo.jp/
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks wai!
i knew he would be like a greaser on the cm.. Mr Green

as for the new movie, it sounds interesting, im glad they have an english site of it

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmmm.... I know there used to be a site where you could see his CM for Gunze's line of men's underwear known as YG-X, but I'm not sure if it still exists. I'll try to check and see if it's still there.
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ive seen that ^^ but they took it out on the site, thats when i scanned his commercial on the magazine.. i think he looks better there Mr Green

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MixxDreamer wrote:
ive seen that ^^ but they took it out on the site, thats when i scanned his commercial on the magazine.. i think he looks better there Mr Green

I agree! Big Grin I know that you and Akakage downloaded his Sony CM. Did you guys d/l all four? If you did, where can I d/l them from?
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

theres 4?? idk if we're still talking about the yg-x commercial but i only got the one with chemistry singing in the bg, and i got that from my friends account on her chemistry fan club ..lol.. i can hook u up with that Mr Green

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry! I thought you guys were talking about his Sony commercials with Shibasaki Kou. I know that there are 4 different commercials. There are 3 commercials for the walkman (?) called Red Story, Silver Story, and Blue Story, and there is one commercial for their mini stereo component system called Soundgate. They used to have all the CM's on the Sony Drive home page, but I don't see it anymore Sad
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sorry for the mix ups, actually i was talking about the sony cm, i forgot what it was but yeh thats where chemistry is on it Mr Green (im also a chemistry fan) Big Grin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No problem! I should have been a little more clear.

I can't say that I'm a fan of Chemistry, but I do enjoy listening to many of their songs. They are very good at singing live!
Akakage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rinrin wrote:

I agree! Big Grin I know that you and Akakage downloaded his Sony CM. Did you guys d/l all four? If you did, where can I d/l them from?

Yup I d/l all four of them...you want to d/l it..here's the link

http://www.kotieauk.net/index_r1.htm

Got many CM there...
Rinrin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the link Akakage! I really appreciate it! I think I'm going to be busy d/l CM's for awhile! Mr Green
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks!! w00t!! im probably gonna dl them too, but where do i go? where do i find the cms? j/w if u guys ever babelized this site?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MixxDreamer wrote:
thanks!! w00t!! im probably gonna dl them too, but where do i go? where do i find the cms? j/w if u guys ever babelized this site?

Go to the 2003 one..and try to find SONY ..maybe it hasn't been deleted yet. I'll try help you out if you got any trouble finding it.
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok i see it, is there supposed to be a link next to it?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MixxDreamer wrote:
ok i see it, is there supposed to be a link next to it?

yes..on the bottom you can see the text "2003"..try to click it and it will link to the previous CM. Like I said I hope they haven't deleted it.
Akakage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As promised...this is Joe with some of the Tentai Kanzoku casts (Konashi Manami, Koyuki and Kenji Sakaguchi). I really like the drama too bad that Joe played such a tragic character. However, the overall acting of that drama was good (I do have my least favorite character in that drama..bleah..yuck).

MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeh i know i was talking about this http://www.kotieauk.net/room/2003l.htm Sweat sorry didnt mean to sound dumb by asking too much, it wouldve been easier to explore if its in english Sad

anyway, thats so cool! thats what i like about him more cuz he has various other roles: good, bad, weird, retro..etc. he actually look good in a 'gay-ish' fashion i just dont like how his hair done.. i havent seen this drama, what is it about?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MixxDreamer wrote:
yeh i know i was talking about this http://www.kotieauk.net/room/2003l.htm Sweat

anyway, thats so cool! thats what i like about him more cuz he has various other other roles: good, bad, weird, retro..etc. he actually look good in a 'gay-ish' fashion i just dont like how his hair done.. i havent seen this drama, what is it about?

Yeah, that's what makes him more and more interesting. Perhaps it's also because of his educational background in performance art at Fresno..hehehe..makes him think that challenge is what should he get and not some publicity stunt, I just got sick of actors who always flaunt publicity stunt too overly done.

Anyway, the drama is more like Gen-Y drama. Joe, Kenji, Hideaki Ito,Manami, some other two I fogot their name met way back in college and build astronomy club. It was in fact just a way for a free holiday..hehehe..So they met again on a reunion years later. Hideaki worked as an economist, Koyuki was trying hard to be a teacher, Manami was an OL, Kenji was an artist who loved to travel around the world and Joe..well he's sort of the mysterious person whom his friends didn't have a clue what kind of work he's in. It's more abt love and friendship. Koyuki , Kenji and Ito got into love triangle thing while Joe and manami were playing as a couple with ups and downs of their relationship.

It's worth to watch..I love it!!! Um..especially *cough* watching the male casts..SO HOT Nut Lovey Eyes
Akakage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Almost forgot abt your question..do you see those table below..if it's blue then you can still d/l it but if not then the link has been deleted.

I'll try to upload it on yahoo briefcase..I hope I can do that.. Smile
kyouki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i read the review for azumi before and i heard that it was good.. and ive been tryn to get hold of the dvd.. but its just too expensive to order.. where can i download..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 169, 170, 171  Next
Page 3 of 171

Jump to: