jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ichikawa Ebizo XI (Ichikawa Shinnosuke VII)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Itazura ichiban

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 10:55 am    Post subject: Ichikawa Ebizo XI (Ichikawa Shinnosuke VII) Reply with quote Back to top

Is there a good pic of Ichikawa Shinnosuke in his rocking role as Musashi (besides my VCR ahem)...?

That show really blew doors, and I'd like to make him my avatar, although Shinichi-san <- as Matahachi was the itazura idol... Wink
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: Ichikawa Shinnosuke as Musashi? Reply with quote Back to top

Itazura ichiban wrote:
Is there a good pic of Ichikawa Shinnosuke in his rocking role as Musashi (besides my VCR ahem)...?

That show really blew doors, and I'd like to make him my avatar, although Shinichi-san <- as Matahachi was the itazura idol... Wink

Those bums at NHK shut down the Musashi site, so no pics from the show are available... There are some on my blog, but they're crappy vidcaps from tape... The NHK bookstore has a couple of pics, I think: http://www.nhk-book.co.jp/taiga/2003.html
ahochaude

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey bmw. Didn't you have some good screen caps of Musashi?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahochaude wrote:
Hey bmw. Didn't you have some good screen caps of Musashi?

The ones on my blog are only so-so.... I'll be able to make better ones once I get my Musashi discs... Big Grin
ahochaude

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

The ones on my blog are only so-so.... I'll be able to make better ones once I get my Musashi discs... Big Grin

Cool! How much is those discs gonna cost you anyway? Must be expensive 'cause of the length of the drama and the price range of Japanese dramas.... Beaten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahochaude wrote:
Cool! How much is those discs gonna cost you anyway? Must be expensive 'cause of the length of the drama and the price range of Japanese dramas.... Beaten

The price is still TBD, but it won't be an arm and a leg, which is what the originals from NHK would cost.... Big Grin
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Speaking of Musashi, I wish I had a full-size poster of this: Big Grin

Fenrir

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*needs to get it asap* it'll get a nice place next to the Shogun DVD edition, which should come out in July
Itazura ichiban

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks guys. That poster really takes me back... Applaud
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

takes you back? the series aired only last year... -_-
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Itazura ichiban wrote:
Thanks guys. That poster really takes me back... Applaud

It was a pretty terrific series... I can't believe my level of dedication to the series: from Episode 3 on, I was planning my Saturdays around that show... For 47 weeks!! I'm still exhausted... hehe
ahochaude

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:
The price is still TBD, but it won't be an arm and a leg, which is what the originals from NHK would cost.... Big Grin

That's cool! Some dramas, I had picked up from CDJapan and they were pretty nuts! No subs and region 2 encoded. For a whoopping $240.00USD (12 series drama). Where do you get these kind of hook ups?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahochaude wrote:
That's cool! Some dramas, I had picked up from CDJapan and they were pretty nuts! No subs and region 2 encoded. For a whoopping $240.00USD (12 series drama). Where do you get these kind of hook ups?

I little luck and knowing the right people. It's all about connections. Smile
ahochaude

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

I little luck and knowing the right people. It's all about connections. Smile

Heh, with that kind of price (I'm thinking of), it should be well worth it to have such connections. Smile

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it's Don BMWRacer of the Jdorama Mafia...
The Man

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: "Musashi" poster. Reply with quote Back to top

Whoa! Thanks for showing us that poster, BMWRacer! Man, I wish I had it too . . . the gang's all there!

Ahhh . . . memories of our postings at another message board, eh, KIKUboys!?
Betsy Hayashi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I had lots of pics of him as Musashi, but I lost them all when my PC broke up last month. Sad
But I have some from Musashi's official book. For those who want them, send me an e-mail ([email protected]) and I'll send these pics.
I love him, he's so talented !!! Applaud
bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Betsy Hayashi wrote:
I had lots of pics of him as Musashi, but I lost them all when my PC broke up last month. Sad
But I have some from Musashi's official book. For those who want them, send me an e-mail ([email protected]) and I'll send these pics.
I love him, he's so talented !!! Applaud

Betsy, you should scan 'em and post 'em here to share with everybody... Applaud Big Grin

I've seen the two NHK Musashi books available from Amazon Japan, but the shipping costs more than the two books... Outrageous! Sad
Betsy Hayashi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to do it, but I don't know how...
I bought this book in a book shop here in S�o Paulo witch sells only japanese books and mags. [/img]
bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Betsy Hayashi wrote:
I would like to do it, but I don't know how...
I bought this book in a book shop here in S�o Paulo witch sells only japanese books and mags. [/img]

All you need to do is scan the pics, resize them to something reasonable (unlike some people around here Rolling eyes hehe ), then upload them to someone who will host your images. After that, to post the image, just add the entire URL path (http://blah blah blah) between the two image codes, [img][/img]... And voila! Big Grin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75  Next
Page 1 of 75

Jump to: