jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Tsumabuki Satoshi
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ryce

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 2:33 am    Post subject: Tsumabuki Satoshi Reply with quote Back to top

Satoshi Tsumabuki is gaining popularity as an artiste... �:� Not much news about him yet so i thot I'll start a topic on him to discuss any news/trivia on him...=) His more prominent roles are Takumi in jdorama "Dekichatta Kekkon" & Suzuki in Japanese movie "Waterboys"......=)
enau

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've once red in the internet saying that Satoshi Tsumabuki is also playing in the dorama "OVER TIME".
Can anybody help me to remind me what character did Satoshi Tsumabuki played in "OVER TIME" ?

Thanks

(BTW, I also red in the internet that Satoshi Tsumabuki is now playing in a NEW dorama titled "WEDDING PLANNER". The co-stars are : Yousuke Santamaria, Naoko Iijima, Kimura Yoshino, Hiroshi Abe).

enau
ryce

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

He acted in overtime?? Hmm... cun seem to recall his face in the show. I also read he acted in GTO and i cun remember that too... =P But i do noe he acted in IWGP, Kisarazu Cat's Eye & Long Love Letter. Hee... u watched WaterBoys??? It's absolutely hilarious!! =)
enau

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dear ryce,

Unfortunatelly I haven't watched "GTO" so I can't tell u which character that Satoshi Tsumabuki played there. :(

Hhhmmm,..I think he likes to play in "Unnoticeable" characters. *LOL*

I also haven't watched "WATERBOYS", but thanks for the suggestion. Wink

mldesu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

he's turning out pretty cool in wedding planner ... loads of charisma too.
lisajayne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just love Satoshi Tsumabuki!!! Kya! His smile is so adorable. Those who don't know who he is, please go and watch "Lunch no Jyou" with Yuko Takeuchi and Eguchi Yosuke. He gained a lot of fans there and is touted as to be the next big thing for 2003!!! Kawaii!!
dnie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

me too! me too!

i think he is soo cute!! I first saw him in Dekichatta Kekkon but I liked him instantly after watching him in Heaven Cannot Wait 2 when he played Mabo's naive brother...sigh..can't wait to see more of him (I heard he's having a movie with another of my fave, Fujiki Naohito..Imagine that, both of them, it wd sizzle the screen..)

Pemu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I only recall him in WaterBoys Big Grin
a Hilarious movie!
ryce

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Geee.... This thread is more than a year old.... Rolly

Any updated news on Tsumabuki Satoshi?? Any trivia?? Gossips.... Chatter

Can't find much english website on him...

Im still very much In love with him....... Bleah
sauzan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

enau wrote:
I've once red in the internet saying that Satoshi Tsumabuki is also playing in the dorama "OVER TIME".
Can anybody help me to remind me what character did Satoshi Tsumabuki played in "OVER TIME" ?

Thanks

(BTW, I also red in the internet that Satoshi Tsumabuki is now playing in a NEW dorama titled "WEDDING PLANNER". The co-stars are : Yousuke Santamaria, Naoko Iijima, Kimura Yoshino, Hiroshi Abe).

enau

Love digging up old threads Bleah

He had a cameo in "Overtime". 2nd episode, his role is that of a badly hurt guy. I had to look very carefully before i realised that it is him.
Slackey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wanna see his latest "Blackjack Ni Yoroshiku." It got great reviews and to my recollection, it's the first drama where he is the lead. Can't wait to see if he has what it takes to be a leading man. It's currently airing on KIKU,right? I wonder if anyone who gets KIKU can give a review about his performance and the show....also does it follow the manga?
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tsumabuki satoshi is really getting very famous.. when i didn't know there was such this person.. i immediately loved him in kabachitare! as the 22 year-old student.. and thought his name was wierd.. but then after that i saw him in kisarazu cat's eye, heaven can't wait 2, long love letter ~ etc.. realised he was a great friend of sakurai sho.. and fell in love with him more... haha.. hehe
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
enau

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sauzan wrote:

Love digging up old threads Bleah

He had a cameo in "Overtime". 2nd episode, his role is that of a badly hurt guy. I had to look very carefully before i realised that it is him.

Thanks sauzan for the reminder. Mr Green
Poorly, my memory of that show seems not very strong. Crazy
I think I have to rewatch again. Naughty
ryce

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashinokoto wrote:
i immediately loved him in kabachitare! as the 22 year-old student..

He looks so kakoii there! Loved him in Wedding Planner too In love

I just pre-ordered my Tsumabuki Satoshi 2004 calendar from Kinokuniya!! Jumpie Jumpie Jumpie

Ya can get it online at http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx?section=posters&lang=en&code=j&pid=1002882221&aid=37887&

Kakoii deshou!!! Big Grin
jitka

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey wake up I have seen a wonderful movie with Satoshi called "JOZE TO TORA TO SAKANA-TACHI' in englis "Josee, The Tiger and The Fish". I really can't complain. I was satisfied by this movie. And Satoshi was fabulous. He is a cute japanese man. Please do you know any of pages about him written in english and his pictures? thanx. Well done Satoshi Wink Applaud Applaud Applaud
sahabat9

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

watched his 'Say Hello to Blackjack'....wow!!..Smile

but the first drama that make me hooked on him was 'Lunch no Joou'....

watched him too in Waterboys d movie.....he's so cute and skinny and sexy..ahaks!!
Rinrin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I saw him in Lunch no Jyoou and Waterboys too! I thought he was really good in those roles.

Has anybody seen his new movie Dragonhead yet? I am wondering if it is good or not.
UWFShooter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Saw him in Lunch no Jo-ou, Wedding Planner, Dekichatta Kekkon, and now BJ ni Yoroshiku. He's a great supporting player, but needs a little more poise to be the main event.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
linco

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ryce wrote:
He acted in overtime?? Hmm... cun seem to recall his face in the show. I also read he acted in GTO and i cun remember that too... =P But i do noe he acted in IWGP, Kisarazu Cat's Eye & Long Love Letter. Hee... u watched WaterBoys??? It's absolutely hilarious!! =)

where was he in GTO??? i saw it recently but i didnt see him
DragonSpirit164

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good LORD!! This thread is over 2 years old now.. Google

Anyway yeah I quite like him in Lunch no Joou as well... I felt that he suited Takeuchi Yuko better than Eguchi Yosuke did...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 1 of 16

Jump to: