jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Tackey & Tsubasa
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 168, 169, 170  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
we!Rd^dUcK

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 3:29 am    Post subject: Tackey & Tsubasa Reply with quote Back to top

well, for me??
of course Imai Tsubasa.... kawaiiiii neeee????????? especially in summer snow...i like him there, and for sure i like him when he dancing and singing...

but still i like Tackey for liking Tsubasa....

Tackey & Tsubasa forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hihihihihihihi Lovey Eyes

Wink
Pemu

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hehe!
Both of em are pretty good in actin. Tsubasa was good in Summer Snow, got bullied by his girlfriend, hehe.
Dunno about their music talents, not into j-pop boybands.
Nanako got laid by Tackey, aargh Angry
Mayumi

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I <3<3<3<3<3 TACKEY & TSUBASA!!

At first I used to only like the ever so beautiful TACKEY
but now they both are awesome.

Tackey is handsome and Tsubasa is adorable...he's so cute!!
we!Rd^dUcK

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mayumi writes' :

At first I used to only like the ever so beautiful TACKEY
but now they both are awesome.

well, that's different from me....
at first i didn't like tackey, just only because he got a lot of fanz...

i like tsubasa is just because he doesn't has a lot of fanz...

and tackey's fanz called him 'parasit' Mad

that's make me really Angry to hear that...

i always argue with my sister about them, which my sister always said that tackey's cute, handsome and more...

i used to back up tsubasa every when....

after for a while, when i starting to get to know them more and more, i begin to like tackey for only he likes tsubasa.

as for his fans, i just don't understand why they called tsubasa as a 'parasit' while tackey don't... Lovey Eyes

he really likes tsubasa, and he called tsubasa kawaiii too, and he really care about tsubasa...... Lovey Eyes

well, that's why i like tackey, and i'll be more liking tsubasa...and i'll support tackey's series as well as tsubasa.....

now, i can say...i'm not the only fan for tsubasa but also a fan of tackey & tsubasa....

so, if there anyone ever talk bad about them, i'll kill them with my own hand.... hehe

Ja....... Mr Green
Mayumi

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

awww....^_^
yeah Tsubasa is so great!!

When people ask me which one I like better -Tackey or Tsubasa- and I can't decide!! I luv them both ^_~
doramafans

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tackey & tsubasa, i like them both. they're specialy in their own stlye and character, voice as well as acting. but most of all...tackey it's sooo kawaiiii Lovey Eyes Lovey Eyes Lovey Eyes
we!Rd^dUcK

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

this is a about two last week gossip....do u know dat the tsubasa's cross pendant had been stoled by a fan....well, it's been stoled by AKNISHI JIN fan (KAT-TUN fan)..... i really mad to hear it, because he were really can't live with his cross, cause he's been wearing it a year.... Angry Mad Evil

the new news..... tsubasa found a new cross to wear around his neck..... Applaud i'm glad to hear it cuz now tsubasa can sleep well...... Big Grin

and i've heard that tackey will do his solo single album and tsubasa will be joint M.A (another jhonny jr. boy band).....i don't know yet whether it's true or not.....just please be not!!!!!! Sad i will be sad if it's true......
Michi

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

definitely TACKEY!! Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
valle

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

choosing between tackey and tsubasa is for me the same thing as asking which kinki kid i love best...can't really pick Rolling eyes
i always wonder if i ever got into domoto kyodai or something and i'd HAVE to pick who would it be Bleah
kouru

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i prefer tackey because he is so kawaii. but tsubasa is cool too with his dance move. Twisted
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tsubasa is so much better.. takki was cute.. maybe 2 or 3 years ago.. haha..but i still like arashi better.. Bleah
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
aoi

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tackey all the way Smile
we!Rd^dUcK

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tomadoinagara boku tachi wa....
Akhhh..... I like them too... I don't have a specific like in which of them, just love all of them.... Satoshi Ohno, Sho Sakurai, Masaki Aiba, Kazunari Ninomiya, Jun Matsumoto... All of them was so cute... Well, to make it simple, i am a big fan of Johnny Boys... who's with me, put up your hand!!!!
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

atashi atashi!!! :raises hand: atashi mo.. arashi rocks.. but the rest are good too...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
valle

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

we!Rd^dUcK wrote:
Tomadoinagara boku tachi wa....
Akhhh..... I like them too... I don't have a specific like in which of them, just love all of them.... Satoshi Ohno, Sho Sakurai, Masaki Aiba, Kazunari Ninomiya, Jun Matsumoto... All of them was so cute... Well, to make it simple, i am a big fan of Johnny Boys... who's with me, put up your hand!!!!

stand up......looks at everyone......hi,i'm valle and i'm johnny-fan....sits down
Applaud
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

woOhOo.. johnny's people rock.. Applaud
we!Rd^dUcK

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YUP, YUP!!!! THERE'S ANOTHER JHONNY'S FAN, WELL I'M MAKING MY NEW TOPIC ABOUT JHONNY BOYS, LEAVE SOME OF YOUR THOUGHT THERE OK??????

TSUBASA & TACKEY FOREVER!!!!!!!

p/s : i always like thinking alone, why it's always be Tackey & Tsubasa, why put Tackey name first and not Tsubasa, that's make me pretty sad...well, it's not the big deal actually....just like....poor Tsubasa always been called as Shadow for Tackey....
But last night, i've got some info, that's in some expensive book store in Japan, they used Tsubasa name first be like TSUBASA & TACKEY.... that's why; Tsubasa is more popular amongst richer than Tackey....

But whatever it is...both of them is still my favourite..... TSUBASA & TACKEY @ TACKEY & TSUBASA.....GAMBATE!!!!!!!!! Applaud
lim_li

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 3:23 pm    Post subject: ....... Reply with quote Back to top

TACKEY-YUKS!!!!
I think...Tsubasa la! Smile
takariforu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Takki all the way!!!!!!!!!!! Applaud
Chibi Matsu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 11:49 am    Post subject: Tackey & Tsubasa Reply with quote Back to top

I'm watching SOS (staring takizawa) and Neverland (tsubasa) and they are both very weird shows.... Sweat Wonder why they acted in it....And i notice that Tsubasa is a horrible actor...Watching him act in Neverland makes me like SOS and tackey's acting more... Sweat In fact..Neverland's cast is filled with dimwits who can't act to safe their lives...V6's ken is the most decent actor there.... Smile I'm just wondering if it's a coincidence they both acted in such weird shows...^^

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
Page 1 of 170

Jump to: