jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Got Something You Want To Say?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1278, 1279, 1280 ... 1751, 1752, 1753  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_Lyrics

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

Do a search here...she has her own thread....and her pics are all over the internet....she likes eggs.

oh dude, i can sooo hook her up with eggs. Mr Green
score!
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The_Lyrics wrote:

oh dude, i can sooo hook her up with eggs. Mr Green
score!

haha hehe
shoujo22

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:56 am    Post subject: Um.... Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't been here in quite some time, so bmw please forgive me if this isn't the appropriate place but....I have something I want to say.

I'm completely and totally baffled by this whole "Woman Stuck on Her Boyfriend's Toilet for Two Years" thing. How in the hell do you make yourself believe that something like that is alright for TWO WHOLE YEARS before you call for help? Excuse my language, but I mean shit... Shake Head

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23595533/
adylma

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey I've got a question for all j-dorama members that live in California. Have you ever met each other irl? It would be quite nice to know other members even irl Smile
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

adylma wrote:
Hey I've got a question for all j-dorama members that live in California. Have you ever met each other irl? It would be quite nice to know other members even irl Smile

I've hung out with qilver on occasion: we've gone to the Nisei Week Festival a couple of times...

And I've had dinner with krim and lilmissyfab... Victory! Peace!
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^

Just curious....did you buy the Haiga Brown Rice?
adylma

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

I've hung out with qilver on occasion: we've gone to the Nisei Week Festival a couple of times...

And I've had dinner with krim and lilmissyfab... Victory! Peace!

Ohh that's nice.. I'd like to meet other members Mr Green Anyone in England? Sweat
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:
^
Just curious....did you buy the Haiga Brown Rice?

Nope... I didn't visit the Mitsuwa last weekend...

Tomorrow, I hope.
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Nope... I didn't visit the Mitsuwa last weekend...

Tomorrow, I hope.

At least you didn't forget this time... Beaten And I just reminded you.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:
At least you didn't forget this time... Beaten And I just reminded you.

I have it permanently ingrained. Smile
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

I have it permanently ingrained. Smile

in"grained" ~ no pun intended.

hehe
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:
in"grained" ~ no pun intended.

hehe

LOL.

More like short-grained. Mr Green
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

LOL.

More like short-grained. Mr Green

rofl rofl
tabana

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:54 am    Post subject: Re: Um.... Reply with quote Back to top

shoujo22 wrote:
I haven't been here in quite some time, so bmw please forgive me if this isn't the appropriate place but....I have something I want to say.

I'm completely and totally baffled by this whole "Woman Stuck on Her Boyfriend's Toilet for Two Years" thing. How in the hell do you make yourself believe that something like that is alright for TWO WHOLE YEARS before you call for help? Excuse my language, but I mean shit... Shake Head

whoa Wow! Haven't seen you in a while. okaerinasai. Smile

2 years on the toilet bowl!?! Crazy He should have called health officials before. She's clearly nuts. ... or she needs to eat more fiber. hehe Beaten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:19 am    Post subject: Re: Um.... Reply with quote Back to top

tabana wrote:

whoa Wow! Haven't seen you in a while. okaerinasai. Smile

2 years on the toilet bowl!?! Crazy He should have called health officials before. She's clearly nuts. ... or she needs to eat more fiber. hehe Beaten

I don't know whether I should laugh or cry.. that was bizarre... Shit...
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:38 am    Post subject: Re: Um.... Reply with quote Back to top

shoujo22 wrote:

No problem.... Where the heck have you been? Puppy Dog Eyes
krim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just got my Surefire 6P in the mail (4th Surefire flashlight), as well as one of these.

Really bright flashlight for your emergency car kit, home kit at a really good price. With the LED module, it'll last quite a long time as well.
suzzy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Um.... Reply with quote Back to top

shoujo22 wrote:

i was laughing
even of i now it was wrong
but i mean why in the world
u waited so long
come already
to it sound can of fake
but hey Bang Head Grumble i still thinks is nonsense

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

haha hehe

how if i could only find a way to deliver them asap.
helterskelter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:26 am    Post subject: To Jdorama fans: let me know what you guys think about this Reply with quote Back to top

Well hi everyone. It might seem like I'm new on this forum, as it appears that this is just my first post. But then, I've been visiting this site for years so I'm pretty familiar with the discussions and all that. Likewise, it's been fun reading/viewing posts-- be it topic discussions, stupid confessions, etc. After all, it is but a fact that freedom of expression is/must be common to all.

So what led me to finally register? Honestly, my purpose of registering isn't really to join discussions and all. Like I've said, I'm fine with simply visiting the threads. My work schedule has become pretty hectic too so recently, I get to visit this site on a weekend basis only. But then again, that doesn't answer the question, right? Well, here goes..

It's just funny. In almost all the threads I've been visiting, there's this person who keeps on acting like I'm-so-cool-and-I-know-it-all. Or maybe, the better title is I-hate-fangirls-and-I-must-make-wise-remarks-to-their-nonsense-and-no-I-am-not-a-fanboy-though-I-post-pics-of-my-favorite-actress-like-crazy. There.

Being a half-Japanese who is now living abroad, It makes me happy to catch up on the Japanese entertainmant scene. It makes me happy seeing that a lot of foreigners are taking interest and are all excited talking about these entertainers. But whenever I read the obviously sarcastic comments/replies of this certain someone (usually to posts of overly excited fans), I can't help but ask, what the heck is going on this person's head? He's pretty sarcastic to these so-called fangirls yet he is quite a Fanboy himself. And yes, that's Fanboy with a capital "F". The only difference is that he has a good command of the english language, he adheres strictly to the so-called posting rules, and he seems to have lots of free time (maybe that explains why he can read posts from time to time, comment nicely on posts that appeal to him, make wise-guy comments on posts that doesn't interest him, and oh, post (or flood?) pictures of his favorite actress. Seriously, that actress is one of my favorites as well. But then again, the manner by which this person posts the pictures is just too much. Now that I think about it, he actually far exceeded the title "fan" as he seems to be more than that.

Simply put, nobody dared to answer back to this person's sarcasm so I'm taking the initiative. We all are fans in here. He is a fan himself. But he is just too rude. Shake Head

So who is this person? Well, it's not like I'm going to divulge his username. It's for all of you to figure out. It isn't too hard anyway.

And to that person, you know it's you right? But of course. And I can just imagine how you'll react to this. But of course, you wouldn't dare post something that will make you look bad, ne?

Fans are all the same. There are no categories. Attitudes may differ but that doesn't change the fact that you are a fan. Respect, they say, is something that you earn. And with that attitude of yours, you don't deserve mine.

So there.

PS. I've read somewhere that he doesn't know who Utada Hikaru is. Well, it is fine if he really didn't know her but the manner by which he wrote it is rather insulting considering that Utada is one of Japan's best artists. Get real man.

~helterskelter

Last edited by helterskelter on Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1278, 1279, 1280 ... 1751, 1752, 1753  Next
Page 1279 of 1753

Jump to: