jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Narumi Riko
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThyGriever

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:
If you like this actress, watch the 2007 film, Shindo, she plays a musical prodigy. Good movie.

I lost my english subs! Sweat and because of my stupidity I'm to lazy to go look for new ones Sad

Thanks for the comment Triky. Makes me wanna watch the movie even more. And when you speak, you always give out some "words of wisdom" hehe

It's been so long that hearing from you guys makes me Mr Green ! lol Slasher, Kun Cheero, Wynter, and Triky. Gosh it has been a while. But I'm glad we agree that her new hair is a no-no. And of course her Clover hair is beautiful! Well, I guess the worst that could happen is her cutting to short hair. But maybe it'll look good on her? Beaten
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ThyGriever wrote:

I lost my english subs! Sweat and because of my stupidity I'm to lazy to go look for new ones Sad

Thanks for the comment Triky. Makes me wanna watch the movie even more. And when you speak, you always give out some "words of wisdom" hehe

I don't know if it's wisdom, but it's something. Beaten

Here are the Shindo subs, ThyGreiver. Have a ball.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/z34cla
atskv9

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What does everyone think of the hats she has been wearing lately? Not really my style nor does it seem to compliment her look Sweat
TeAsEy0shi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

atskv9 wrote:
What does everyone think of the hats she has been wearing lately? Not really my style nor does it seem to compliment her look Sweat

I think the hats are very stylish but maybe old fashion?
The only thing i dont like is her bangs in some of the pictures wearing the hats.. The bangs looks too short, its not working out for me. lol Bonk
slashersam016

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shindo had subs already?.. dang.. why, why did i miss that?.. Bang Head

thanks Tu_triky for the subs.. i really appreciate that.. Bow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

slashersam016 wrote:
Shindo had subs already?.. dang.. why, why did i miss that?.. Bang Head

thanks Tu_triky for the subs.. i really appreciate that.. Bow

No problem. You're welcome.
Wynter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:
She's credited in Trick and Trick 2 as Yukie's character as a child. I don't remember her in Trick but I do remember seeing her in Trick 2. Don't remember if she had any lines though.

O! You're right, I DO recall her in Trick 2. Hmmmm... I think I recall her in Trick as well. Mysterious Child.

Quote:
    Another very early role is in Denchi ga kireru made ('Till the batteries run out) It about a hospital with terminally ill kids. If you watch this one, remove all razor blades, sharp objects, etc. Not real warm and fuzzy.

Yikes, thanks for the heads up. I have this drama. Sweat

ThyGriever wrote:

lol Slasher, Kun Cheero, Wynter, and Triky. Gosh it has been a while.

Muack

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
    View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
    gaijinmark

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:
    Yikes, thanks for the heads up. I have this drama.
      It's not that it's bad, it's just real sad and depressing.
    runpup

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Cutest Girl in the World!
    atskv9

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Does she have a hat sponsor? Head Scratch
    ThyGriever

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

I don't know if it's wisdom, but it's something. Beaten

Here are the Shindo subs, ThyGreiver. Have a ball.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/z34cla

Applaud Applaud Applaud

+ standing ovation

I shall be back after I've basked in this movie's glory. hehe Thanks again Triky. The thread will remember this.

nice pic runpup!

Wynter ------> glomp
    Tu_triky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ThyGriever wrote:

I shall be back after I've basked in this movie's glory. hehe Thanks again Triky. The thread will remember this.

No problem. You're welcome. I hope you enjoy the film. Victory! Peace!
    bydneley

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: narumi riko Reply with quote Back to top

I wasn't a narumi riko fan before but i was really impressed with her acting in 1 litre of tears, episode 6 was my favorite among the episodes, her scene made me cry a bucket of tears hehe just exaggerating but yeah she really came out so powerful in that scene. Neweiz i saw ruri no shima while shopping for dvds and when i watched it i actually became her fan, she consistently acts so well for someone her age you know. So I looked out for past and present movies and tv shows she's done. I actually watched shindo, how to become myself and kimi ni shika kikoenai. Shindo and kimi ni shika kikoenai were amusing but how to become myself seems dragging just her worth watching ye got that right. Neweiz im looking forward to honey and clover live tv show with her as hagu. I've watched the anime and I don't really like Hagu so let's see if she can make a difference hehe. And i've seen somewhere that there is a shindo special edition and i'm hoping i'd be able to find it soon coz i love shindo hehe basically because i like her and kenichi matsuyama. Naughty
    Jill-Jenn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey look what I found:
    Quote:
    The various levels of playing bring forward the differences in talent, as one real child prodigy, Mugi Wakui, actually does the performing for Narumi.
    Though, I saw that Riko pressed the right notes in Shindō... Sad
    By the way, on the OST, Riko isn't mentioned. Mugi is.
    slashersam016

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

runpup wrote:

cute hat. Mr Green

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just saw her in How to Become Myself...she's quite a prolific actress, doing lots of cinema and TV...the movie was okay but aimed at a different demographic....young Japanese girls, namely. A last saw her in Shindou which I preferred over this film. She is quite amazing and stand outs as special among thespians of her generation....a promising young actress whom I'm sure will become even better as she matures into an adult.
    bydneley

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

btw does anyone know where i can download raw shindo preferably in avi or mpeg format, any help would be very much appreciated ^_^ i really wanna make an amv of shindo hehe

neweiz have watched 1st 3 episodes of honey and clover and it seems the role of hagu is quite hard hehe, im sure she can pull it through. and i really wanna share one specific spoiler but il keep my mouth shut for the sake of others who haven't watched it. or am i the only one who hasn't?
    slashersam016

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bydneley wrote:
    btw does anyone know where i can download raw shindo preferably in avi or mpeg format, any help would be very much appreciated ^_^ i really wanna make an amv of shindo hehe

http://www.fantasticsuperclub.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=25109&hl=shindo

you have to be a registered member. Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

by being a registered member meaning i have to pay according to the plans thingy?
    Tu_triky

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bydneley wrote:
    by being a registered member meaning i have to pay according to the plans thingy?

You don't have to pay to join that site, it's free.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
    Page 15 of 20

Jump to: