jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
J-Dramas on TV (S'pore)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dot

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 11:03 pm    Post subject: J-Dramas on TV (S'pore) Reply with quote Back to top

Hi there!

Realized that there's quite a number of J-dramas that we can catch on TV.
Here's a list of what I know:

-Akimahende, Every Sun, 11.00pm, channel 8
-Brand (replaced by shomuni part 1 on wed), Every Mon-Fri, 2.30pm, channel 8
-Oshin (in Mandarin only), Every Wed-Fri, 3.30pm, channel U
-Artificial Beauty, Every Thur, 10.30pm, channel 8
-My husband (Muko Dono?), Every Thur, 11.30pm, channel 8
-Roshinante, Every Fri, 1.45am, channel U
-Summer Snow, Every Sat, 10.00am, channel U
-Love Complex, Every Sat, 12.00pm, channel U
-Narita Divorce, Every Sat, 2.30pm, channel 8

For varieties, all I know is:
-Japan Hour, Every Sun, 8.00am, 12.00pm, 7.30pm

If anyone knows any more Japanese programs, esp for SCV or the Malaysian channels, pls add on! Wink
Ryvyan

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow!! thanks for that info!!!!!

i didnt noe got so many... plus my fave is in there... if it's reslly mukodono! heehee thanks again
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow.. i really didn't know they were showing mukodono again.. Big Grin but for scv channels.. i only have some channels and usually i watch them for the varieties..
channel 56 VV entertainment..: neverland (wed 8.00pm to 9.30pm) | long love letter (mon and tues 11.00pm) |
channel 49 asia plus.. : johnny's power (sat 3.00pm)
channel 43 nhk world premium..: the shonen club (sat 9.00pm - must check programme guide sometimes it's not on) | pop jam (sun 9.00pm)
if there's anymore i remember i will write.. Chatter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well.. i thought of more...

channel 54 TVBS Asia..: AIUEO (wierd times can check programme guide - tells about latest album releases and oshare stuff in japan..) | another affiliated programme : Popjapan.tv (at wierd times too.. cannot seem to remeber.. but had featured artists. actually i watch for the djs.. they might be fake but at least they have dress sense..

channel 49 Asia Plus..: huang zijiao's love love japan.. about album and sngle releases but mainly because huang zijiao is a collector.. the show talks about the things one can collect or japanese like to collect like LV bags or little toys stuff..

channel 51 MTV Asia..: tokyo dai nin ki.. 5566's tony hosts this show.. also with album and single releaes.. not really that great.. but can learn jap.. not that i think is very useful either.. because tony has a wierd accent..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
himitsu

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 6:21 am    Post subject: SCV Reply with quote Back to top

think POPJAPAN Tv is on sat 5 pm

channel 54 has got FACTORY GENERATION ( W-inds, FLAME & LEAD) think is sat 9.30pm then sunday morn repeat at 12noon (nt too sure)...can chk the chinese newspaper..

then if i am not wrong, Channel 56 has been showing Japan movie at 9pm every sat...last sat was sth GO by kubozuka yosuke

channel 50 also show jap drama,...think is 8 or 8.30 pm..now showing Overtime

that is all i noe ...anyone has got anything to add on? Applaud
Pemu

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

waah!!! Lucky you guys! I wish I lived in Singapore!
All they show is crappy American soaps and domestic over here Angry
I feel sad for it, but thanks to the internet I'm able to get subbed jdramas hehe
I spend more time on the comp than TV! watching jdramas, Japanese and Korean movies and surfing! and sometimes online gaming too. Oh yeah! Long live the internet!!!
I watch only tv news and football on tv. that's all
takuya_angel

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pemu wrote:
waah!!! Lucky you guys! I wish I lived in Singapore!

HAH! I wish i lived in Japan and can speak it fluently! And also get to be a member of SMAP Fanclub and attend their concert every year!!!!!!!! Sweat
Ryvyan

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

o.O i love mukodono!!!

SOOOOOOOOO happy it repeat telecast here~!!!!!!!!!!!!! and that song~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*swoon*
takuya_angel

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have never watch Muko Dono before and when i did yesterday, i really liked it. Nagase was really HOT! And cute when he's a nerd! haha!

Can't wait for tomorrow though. Have to catch Narita Divorce and see the sweetie Tsuyoshi!!!!
jaychou

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MUKODONO rocks... it was shown on City tv last time. I was in Sec 4 doing my olevels, i choose to watch mukodono instead of study. But lucky my results still okok...I love nagase in his sweat pants and shirt, wif those specs and the geeky look. ONe word to describe him..."CUTE!!!!"

Oooh. is showing shomuni at 2.30? I can't catch it, i have school!!!! hehe i love that show too. esumi is so cOoOol...
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

akimahende! 's last episode today in singapore.. i think.. supposed to be nice.. daiki-kun.. arh.. so kakkoii.. Nut
takuya_angel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Does Summer Snow on ChU have any english subts? And so far, how many episodes have it shown already?

I missed it yesterday. Overselpt! hahaha!
jaychou

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashinokoto wrote:
akimahende! 's last episode today in singapore.. i think.. supposed to be nice.. daiki-kun.. arh.. so kakkoii.. Nut
yeah..this show is funny. but not as nice as mukodono. i think norika fujiwara is great in tis show.
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i like [SUMIRE!] uchida yuki.. she's really very pretty and the show has my fave artistes such as her, ninomiya kazunari suzuki an and shunta miyagi.. therefore i like it.. even though the peoplein the show seem to be having troubles everyday.. wat can i say.. it's a dorama..
Dot

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Realized that I missed out another drama:
Shinjuku Rescue Team, last episode, Mon, 12.45am (which is about 2 hrs from now!)
Wonder which drama will be repeated after this? Rolling eyes

Among the dramas currently being broadcast, which is your favourite?
(Actually I realised alot of people mention Muko Duno... ...I like it too! Mr Green )
But frankly, I prefer Narita Divorce, cos it's a comedy with lots of famous actors/actresses...
and most importantly, it's fresh as I havn't seen it before! Wink
takuya_angel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dot wrote:
(Actually I realised alot of people mention Muko Duno... ...I like it too! Mr Green )
But frankly, I prefer Narita Divorce, cos it's a comedy with lots of famous actors/actresses...

Gimme 5!!!!! ME TOO!!! I really like Narita Divorce! I watched it yesterday and totally loved it! Tsuyoshi Kusanagi was really great in it... Muack
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashinokoto wrote:

made a mistake it's not the last ep on 1st june.. it's next week.. wierd but i thought there were only 10eps as what the tbs drama archive said.. nvm.. by the way.. did anyone watch the second-to-last episode.. daiki when he decided that he wanted to go to italy was really kakkoii.. Lovey Eyes
jaychou

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

takuya_angel wrote:
Dot wrote:

Gimme 5!!!!! ME TOO!!! I really like Narita Divorce! I watched it yesterday and totally loved it! Tsuyoshi Kusanagi was really great in it... Muack
I don't really like narita divorce. I watched it before on ch50. Is not as funny as Mukodono, and nagase is definetly better looking than Kusanagi Tsuyoshi... hehe
Dot

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Seems that there will be a series of horror shows lined up in July, every Wed, 10.45pm at channel 8.

Starting off is "Dark Waters", followed by "Another Heaven".
Sadly, I dun know the next 2 (wonder if it's also Japanese horror or not?)
Sweat
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kindaichi shonen no jikenbo 3 is on sunday after taking over akimahende!'s timeslot.. also seikei beijin and mukodono have been pushed back 1/2 hour because of that new show called [xing xing taiyang yueliang] ugh..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 1 of 41

Jump to: