jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Proposal Daisakusen (Operation Love)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iza_Yanti

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

suzzy wrote:
ah yes its Hiro
and well thankz for your opinion and ur roommate
everone has different views
yea sure piece of it was can of boring but
altogether it was good.

and for mikio yea beside i don't like it when he smoke (which he did a lot in the the drama than in the sp it self) but he a nice actor too

takara.. ur avatar Hiro nee? yappari...
his lips juz like matsuJun.. bcoz dat i've got confuse.. hehe

coz everyone have their opinion...
no one can satisfy everyone... i like the storyline.. well, actually diz dorama give the viewer really satisfied with the storyline..

but, for their act n feeling.. well, not to good!!

mikio!!! i've not watched the 1st kiss droama yet.
suzzy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Iza_Yanti wrote:

takara.. ur avatar Hiro nee? yappari...
his lips juz like matsuJun.. bcoz dat i've got confuse.. hehe

coz everyone have their opinion...
no one can satisfy everyone... i like the storyline.. well, actually diz dorama give the viewer really satisfied with the storyline..

but, for their act n feeling.. well, not to good!!

mikio!!! i've not watched the 1st kiss droama yet.
wow they do umm never really notic that
hehe

as for fist kiss
wow i like the drama butthis is not the write place to talk about
it
it has its thread Bonk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

suzzy wrote:
wow they do umm never really notic that
hehe

as for fist kiss
wow i like the drama butthis is not the write place to talk about
it
it has its thread Bonk

gomen ne OFF TOPIC juz a little from my last post..

many my friends who borrowed my VCD ProDai series always ask me Y the ending is like that?!!

Thank God ProDai SP have realease.. so, i can give them watch the SP drama n give them the answer from that..
huhuhu! guest wat? my another friens also said like me.. we're really annoying wit masami in this drama!! veri irritating!!

n YamaP? y he's too control his 'coolness' o idol identiti?
yada!!!!!!!! kirai!!!
suzzy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Iza_Yanti wrote:

gomen ne OFF TOPIC juz a little from my last post..

many my friends who borrowed my VCD ProDai series always ask me Y the ending is like that?!!

Thank God ProDai SP have realease.. so, i can give them watch the SP drama n give them the answer from that..
huhuhu! guest wat? my another friens also said like me.. we're really annoying wit masami in this drama!! veri irritating!!

n YamaP? y he's too control his 'coolness' o idol identiti?
yada!!!!!!!! kirai!!!
i knwo what u mean with the ending
i was pissed as well but the sp did give the answerto that u know
well i guess he can't help it hehe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hai i'm just join
i've heart this movie
i'm interesting
pleas tell me how can i watch this movie
thanks
Iza_Yanti

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dr34m3r wrote:
hai i'm just join
i've heart this movie
i'm interesting
thanks

well, ProDai doesn' have ProDai the Muvi actually Dr34m3r..
this drama of coz have drama series n Drama Speacial!!!

watever... you can download the drama from many links or u can buy the DVD or VCD in S'pore.. i duno where.. but other forumer from S'pore can ell u where rite?

in M'sia u can buy it easily such as Shopping Mall...
suzzy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dr34m3r wrote:
hai i'm just join
i've heart this movie
i'm interesting
thanks

welcome and enjoy u can watch at between youtube
if still there and D-Addicts

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is there a ProDai DVD out in the market? Or will it have a DVD?
Parishilton

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just watch the first 10 minutes thats the most important part. The rest is just a waste of time. Grumble
Iza_Yanti

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Parishilton wrote:
Just watch the first 10 minutes thats the most important part. The rest is just a waste of time. Grumble

yup.. i'll also agree wit u!!
jenjen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i've finally finished ProDai...whew...yamapi's acting really moved me..he pulled it off once again Dancing its just that some scenes were boring but yamapi made it all worthwhile... Yeah Yeah
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
fatin_fab

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

every time i heard about this drama, 1 word came in my mind..

NOOOO..............

hahaha...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
deseipher

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm four episodes into this drama and so far I'm enjoying it. The premise is something we all can relate to, even if it's not exactly going back to high school. We wonder about things we could've done or said, and this drama caters to that. I wonder from time to time what I could've done back in high school, and this drama provides an outlet of sorts.

The drama has almost a story-for-the-week type of flow, where Ken is trying different things, but they all tie into winning over Rei. It keeps the drama fresh while maintaining continuity. I'm sure the drama could be done with Ken going back to one particular event and finding out different clues with each episode, but that'd be hard to maintain unless the writing was really clever. By having Ken trying to "correct" different events, it goes to show that it's not just one thing you say or do that can win someone over.

While it's not the most thought-provoking of dramas, nor does it feature the best acting, for me the premise is enough as it's something I can relate to. The drama keeps it fun without getting too annoying. Also, it's hard to not root for the underdog. Go Ken! Victory! Peace!
crvn107

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

deseipher wrote:
I'm four episodes into this drama and so far I'm enjoying it. The premise is something we all can relate to, even if it's not exactly going back to high school. We wonder about things we could've done or said, and this drama caters to that. I wonder from time to time what I could've done back in high school, and this drama provides an outlet of sorts.

The drama has almost a story-for-the-week type of flow, where Ken is trying different things, but they all tie into winning over Rei. It keeps the drama fresh while maintaining continuity. I'm sure the drama could be done with Ken going back to one particular event and finding out different clues with each episode, but that'd be hard to maintain unless the writing was really clever. By having Ken trying to "correct" different events, it goes to show that it's not just one thing you say or do that can win someone over.

While it's not the most thought-provoking of dramas, nor does it feature the best acting, for me the premise is enough as it's something I can relate to. The drama keeps it fun without getting too annoying. Also, it's hard to not root for the underdog. Go Ken! Victory! Peace!

I've finished the drama and the SP and yup,I agree with what you've said. Though I really think they can save on the 'Nooo...' It got on my nerves after 2 or 3 episodes.
deseipher

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I got done watching the drama yesterday, and I finished the Special earlier today. While there were some annoying moments, I enjoyed watching the drama. Funny moments, decent acting, characters with problems I could relate to and a storyline that's easy to follow, Proposal Daisakusen is a good drama. Not great, but good and enjoyable. Sometimes that's all I need from a drama. I suppose those with an aversion to sappy, tear-inducing moments might not like this drama, but I feel it wasn't overdone.

I really enjoyed watching the Special, I think more so that than the drama itself. It does a good job of following up on the main characters, and it paces itself well. Some dramas have trouble with just one hour, so it was nice that the Special kept me interested for the whole two hours.
Grungir

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just finished it....
Wow. I think Kenzou is probably one of the most annoying characters EVER.
I dont think I can even count the amount of times he gets all fired up to do something then just STANDS there. Overall the drama was enjoyable but to constantly watch him do the same thing (nothing) over and over became a bit tiresome.
Ill get the SP and hope for the best i guess.....

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Grungir wrote:
I dont think I can even count the amount of times he gets all fired up to do something then just STANDS there.

Ironic since he always kept running. Sometimes it was really just painful to see him think of things just long enough that it mattered very little at the end, but that's how the drama seems to have been paced anyways.

Grungir wrote:

Ill get the SP and hope for the best i guess.....

The SP should do it for you... tie up some loose ends and provide a suitable end to the story.
suzzy

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FarOutFreak wrote:

The SP should do it for you... tie up some loose ends and provide a suitable end to the story.
yes indeed it would Mr Green

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i just started watching this a few days ago... a friend was practically begging me to watch it but i was quite reluctant cuz i'm not particularly fond of yamapi (before).... i can say that has pretty much changed. at least i don't think he's overrated anymore. yes, kenzou is a baka, but there's something that makes you want to root for him, no?

can't wait to see how this turns out.... it's been a long time since i enjoyed a romantic jdrama so much. kinda reminds me of high school.... all the tears, laughter.... really brings back some sweet memories.....
suzzy

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nutcase wrote:
i just started watching this a few days ago... a friend was practically begging me to watch it but i was quite reluctant cuz i'm not particularly fond of yamapi (before).... i can say that has pretty much changed. at least i don't think he's overrated anymore. yes, kenzou is a baka, but there's something that makes you want to root for him, no?

can't wait to see how this turns out.... it's been a long time since i enjoyed a romantic jdrama so much. kinda reminds me of high school.... all the tears, laughter.... really brings back some sweet memories.....
aww isnt that sweet
so u end up likingthe show
how far did u reach

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 24 of 26

Jump to: