jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
JDrama Theme Songs & OST [requests & discussion]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 642, 643, 644  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
passion_amy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BT907 wrote:
anyone have the OST for the movie Wasabi. in particular, it's the slow song at the end of the movie when they're at the airport. thanxs.

yea i found the song already. it's Rasen by Chihiro Onitsuka
<a href="http://lum.withinbudget.net/mp3/Chihiro_Onitsuka_-_Rasen.mp3">Download Here</a>
Pemu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eugeneyan wrote:
Hi people. Just wanna ask if anybody knows of the ending theme for the drama 'Itsumo futari de'.
Ryota Mitsunaga - Always perhaps?
FaBiAn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject: Moto Kare Soundtrack Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, i've been asking so many questions on so many different doramas since i joined the forum Bleah

Anyway, There is this song played when Toji and Makoto were walking away from each other at the airport after Makoto told Toji that the summer that year was the best she ever had. I didn't hear the song played before during any episodes. Anybody knows what that song is?
mista_t

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:38 am    Post subject: kou kou kyoushi 2003 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey i searched the forums looking for this song, and i looked at the info on the jdorama site about it, but i can't seem to find the title of the enka style song they play at the start of each show, if anyone knows it, id be grateful, im not asking for a hardcopy or where to get it, just the title, thanks in advance
KouSeiya315

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:41 am    Post subject: Re: kou kou kyoushi 2003 Reply with quote Back to top

mista_t wrote:
Hey i searched the forums looking for this song, and i looked at the info on the jdorama site about it, but i can't seem to find the title of the enka style song they play at the start of each show, if anyone knows it, id be grateful, im not asking for a hardcopy or where to get it, just the title, thanks in advance

Wait a sec.....which show? I'm lost... Crazy
mista_t

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kou kou kyoushi 2003, it was in the subject title heading
kimiechan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mista_t wrote:
kou kou kyoushi 2003, it was in the subject title heading

The theme song is Bokutachi not Shippai by Dohji Morita.

I can send this to you through AIM or beam it through streamload if you want. PM me if so.
eltinator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ken2 wrote:
Thanks

I think one of the songs from Long Vacation was Sonata in G or something like that. Also, if there's any good song period I'd take suggestions, Jdorama related or not. I think its more stress now then when we are finally married. Google

Hmmmmmmm, I would go for the MSG song as well but I do like that one piece Kimitaku played at the end of the drama. Sorry, I don't remember the name. Not sure if it's the best song for a wedding march though.
mista_t

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey thanks alot, its not necessary to send it to me, im very resourceful Wink but thank you sooooooo much
Precious Bamboo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The piano songs I know from Long Vacation are "Close To You ~Sena's Piano II~" and "Tiny Tale". I haven't seen the last episode of Long Vacation yet so I don't know what was played in the last epsiode but I have the soundtrack and "Close To You" is really nice IMO.

Other J-Dorama songs that I think go nice with weddings are "Kimi Wo Sagashiteta" by CHEMISTRY from Wedding Planner, and "Can You Celebrate?" by Namie Amuro from Virgin Road. Muack
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeh i was gonna say kimi wa sagashiteta by chemistry Mr Green that was my first suggestion for my wedding

congrats btw

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,

the song is tsunami by Southern all stars. i think u shld ask this qn under motokare thread.
melancholy_boy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am also searching for Waterboys OST too...the music iz fantastic...

You can find the ending song by Fukuyama masaharu. The title is niji "Rainbow" via IRC...#jpop.. :)

[quote="Amika"]waterboys ost.. if anyone that has this share it out... :sweat: ..[/quote]
FaBiAn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks
TG3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I'd go with Kimi wo Sagashiteta, too.

You might try "Promise" by Gospellers. The a capella version is really nice, and it's a total wedding song. Applaud

Congrats
eightysix

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eltinator wrote:

Hmmmmmmm, I would go for the MSG song as well but I do like that one piece Kimitaku played at the end of the drama. Sorry, I don't remember the name. Not sure if it's the best song for a wedding march though.

It's Minami if you're talking about the song he played at the Onwado competition.
FaBiAn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Close To You is the piano piece which Minami asked Sena to play to her and it's also the one which Minami learnt to play it to Sena. The romantic piece of the show Lovey Eyes
Akakage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

before I suggest any..I'd like to say "CONGRATULATIONS!!!"

my suggestion will be :

- Say Yes (Chage and Aska)
- Kimi o Sagashiteta (Chemistry)
-Lion Heart (SMAP)
- Together (exile)

There you go..all of them are from Jdrama theme Smile
Baka Senpai

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

need seeder for summer snow ost (non-reuben one) onegaishimasu
mvc

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think the opening to Love Generation would work beautifully. Its Ohtaki Eiichi - Shiawase no Ketsumatsu.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 642, 643, 644  Next
Page 31 of 644

Jump to: