jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Yamada Ryosuke

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keyzer_071424

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:36 am    Post subject: Yamada Ryosuke Reply with quote Back to top

hey guys!! how about we discuss about yamada ryosuke!! for me, he's the cutest guy in hey! say! jump! and i really started to like him when i watched tantei gakuen q!! what a lovely man!! hehe

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: Yamada Ryosuke Reply with quote Back to top

keyzer_071424 wrote:
hey guys!! how about we discuss about yamada ryosuke!! for me, he's the cutest guy in hey! say! jump! and i really started to like him when i watched tantei gakuen q!! what a lovely man!! hehe

same with me..hes so cute..although im quite dissappointed with tantei gakuen Q drama because a bit different wiv the comic but he's as Ryu Amakusa are excellent..
keyzer_071424

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Yamada Ryosuke Reply with quote Back to top

konkon wrote:

same with me..hes so cute..although im quite dissappointed with tantei gakuen Q drama because a bit different wiv the comic but he's as Ryu Amakusa are excellent..

yeah, me too.. quite disapponted.. but still!! he's cute!! have you watched one pound gospel?! he's really good looking there!! sugoi ne!! w00t!

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:33 pm    Post subject: hiii Reply with quote Back to top

i miss yamada already....
keyzer_071424

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: hiii Reply with quote Back to top

angelai wrote:

i miss yamada already....

aww.. it's okay.. he'll come back soon!! hehe

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yo dito nako..

miss ko na c yamada..
karin-chan

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

so.. whats new with him?
keyzer_071424

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

karin-chan wrote:
so.. whats new with him?

"Furuhata Ninzaburo" special given a broadcast date
Thu, May 8, 2008 (2:29am EDT)

The "Furuhata Chugakusei" drama special announced last month has been given a broadcast date by Fuji TV. It will air at 7:00pm on June 14.

Based on the popular detective drama "Furuhata Ninzaburo," this special depicts the life of Furuhata (originally played by Masakazu Tamura) as a junior high schooler. The episode stars Ryosuke Yamada as the young sleuth, joined by a supporting cast of Yuriko Ishida (as his mother), Taizo Harada (as a teacher), and Kazuyuki Asano. The female lead will be played by Mayuko Fukuda.
source: tokyograph

as you can see, it was posted last may 8 but it's very interesting movie.. another detective movie for yamada!! w00t!

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Suge! There's a Yamada thread!! Yeah, I've heard about his new drama~~ By the way, Sensei wa erai hasn't finished yet right??
karin-chan

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for the info!! looks like Ryosuke-kun is so blessed with so many projects... wohoo!
kyon-kyon chan

Location: Somewhere... with Kame, Ryoko Hirosue, Gakki and MatsuKen..

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

keyzer_071424 wrote:

"Furuhata Ninzaburo" special given a broadcast date
Thu, May 8, 2008 (2:29am EDT)

The "Furuhata Chugakusei" drama special announced last month has been given a broadcast date by Fuji TV. It will air at 7:00pm on June 14.

Based on the popular detective drama "Furuhata Ninzaburo," this special depicts the life of Furuhata (originally played by Masakazu Tamura) as a junior high schooler. The episode stars Ryosuke Yamada as the young sleuth, joined by a supporting cast of Yuriko Ishida (as his mother), Taizo Harada (as a teacher), and Kazuyuki Asano. The female lead will be played by Mayuko Fukuda.
source: tokyograph

as you can see, it was posted last may 8 but it's very interesting movie.. another detective movie for yamada!! w00t!

wow..fukuda mayuko as the female lead? it would be great!! Dancing
keyzer_071424

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tooru~_17 wrote:
Suge! There's a Yamada thread!! Yeah, I've heard about his new drama~~ By the way, Sensei wa erai hasn't finished yet right??

i think it's not yet finished.. Sweat

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

karin-chan wrote:
thanks for the info!! looks like Ryosuke-kun is so blessed with so many projects... wohoo!

oh yes!!! really blessed!! hehe

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kyon-kyon chan wrote:

wow..fukuda mayuko as the female lead? it would be great!! Dancing

so exciting ne?! w00t! w00t!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tooru-chan, i'm sorry, i made a mistake. I think sensei wa erai is a movie. gomen na! Shameful Cry Shameful Cry

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wee~!!!
ryo~chan thread!!!! w00t!

have you watched already he's new drama..i mean its an SP....
its Furuhata Chuugakusei~

but i dunno if its subbed already..still waiting
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ryosuke Yamada to star in NTV 24 Jikan Special

Hey! Say! JUMP's Yamada Ryosuke will be starring in the NTV 24 Jikan Terebi charity event's drama SP "Okasan, Ore wa daijoubu" (Mother, I am fine) which will shown at 9pm on 22 August.

The drama which is based on Shimizu Kumiko's novel "Soccer Boys Ashita e no Kizuna Kimi no tame nara ganbaru", features Yamada as a member of a senior high school's soccer team who suffers from an acute brain tumour and how he tries to overcome his illness in order to get back on the pitch. This will be Yamada's third appearance in a 24 Jikan Terebi drama SP but this is his first leading role in such a SP. Co-stars include NEWS member Masuda Takahisa who plays Yamada's elder brother as well as Akai Hidekazu and Yasuda Narumi who play his parents.

Source: Sponichi
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ryosuke Yamada to star in FujiTV 2016 Fall drama

Hey! Say! JUMP's Yamada Ryosuke will be starring in his first FujiTV Gekku drama (Mondays 9pm) when he appears in the upcoming Autumn 2016 "Cain to Abel" due to start in October. This will also be his first romance drama to date. The concept of the drama comes from the 4th chapter in the Book of Genesis from the Bible's Old Testament where Adam and Eve's elder son Cain enjoys the love of God which leads his younger brother Abel to feel jealous and desire his father's recognition.

In the drama, Yamada will play a salaryman named Takada Yu who works in a property development company. Since young, Yu's father has been showering love and attention on Yu's elder brother who was good in his studies and is not concerned about his younger son. Due to this, Yu is hungry for his father's love and hopes to gain the latter's approval and recognition while feeling jealous of his elder brother. One day, Yu happens to meet a woman and gradually falls for her. However, the ironic thing is that she happens to his elder brother's girlfriend.

Yamada commented that he is feeling the pressure since the Gekku timeslot is one which the viewers have high expectations of but he hopes to be able to act well and put up a good performance. There are a lot of firsts for him this time i.e. first time in a Gekku, first time being in a leading role for a FujiTV drama, first time wearing a business suit and first time in a romance drama so he can't really imagine how things will turn out. Nonetheless, he hopes to show a new side to himself through this drama.

Sources: Nikkansports / Sanspo / Yomiuri Hochi / Sponichi / Oricon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: