jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
koolmangtx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

no i didn't it just came out like that
snow_drops

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

whisper wrote:

... but now most annoying is Sailor Venus with her inability to act!

Hahaha... I guess if you watch the making of SM (ep. 0), you will know that they pick people to play the roles based solely on looks. Sweat

Another interesting things though, the villains are all famous actors or have had experience with acting before, while the senshi themselves are mostly models or had not acted before. Go figure! Crazy

Guess that answers why the senshi acting looks "fake" in a way..
aquarius*star*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

IN my opinion, I think that they have improved alot since their first eps.. don't you think so?

Another thing about using more experienced actors to act as villains and the fresh ones to do the main roles.. I think it's because they are trying to bring up their names while the experienced ones already has their names and don't need it more than the fresh ones... acting as villains can bring up their names but not as much as the mains does...
snow_drops

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

aquarius*star* wrote:
IN my opinion, I think that they have improved alot since their first eps.. don't you think so?

Yup yup yup, I agree with you. I am pretty sure they will keep improving though, because what I see right now is sometimes the act is really good, but at other times, it is not so convincing.

The act was getting better and better starting the episode when rei found out about minako (venus). My favorite part so far is when usagi found out that mamoru was tuxedo kamen (end of episode 24). They both looked sooo cool... I was hoping that they would maintain the same level or higher level of acting, but somehow, I was not so satisfied with the acting in episode 25 and 26. Oh well.. let's just see how things will turn out.

Oh, the next part is spoiler for ep 26:

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

How could they let Mamoru take off to some other country? How? How? How? Beat You Aaargh.. hopefully he won't disappear from too many episodes.
aquarius*star*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I don't have to space for the word "spoilers" for ep26 already right? Since it is already uploaded into tv-nihon already.. i assume it's already officially watched by every fan.

Anyways, yeah... how could they? I was really really really depress to even think about it... thus, i didn't even bothered to post up ep27's preview image... grr....

Another thing.. new casts for PGSM!!! and we have yet to know who they are acting as...

http://www.sma.co.jp/artist/ichijo/

He is going to appear in act32! Lovey Eyes Credits to Neeko from Genvid's PGSM forum.

This girl's Alisa.. and she will be joining on board starting Ep29. Wonder who she is going to be? GASP!! Could it really be a Michiru and Haruka thingy since the guy's gonna be in the act as well not long after her?!! Nut
http://www.junes.co.jp/jap/talents/alisa.html
http://www.takeshobo.co.jp/html/shousai/ichioshi/alisa_b.html
Credits to takaj and kenji from Genvid's PGSM forum.

I SIMPLY LOVE THE GUY!! HE IS SO TOTALLY HOT!!! But I heard he is only a guest though... if he is really so, he might not going to be on screen for long.. many people guessed that he is a romance for usagi to make mamoru jealous... some thought he might be for Hina, I personally... really hope that he will be Prince Diamond though...
There are also people assuming that he is Uranus, Sailor Kamekichi, Human artemis etc.. what do you think? Puff... opps, i'll stop my ramblings now...
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hehe yeh i saw that info from jpm forum, i agree with u, he does look cute, though he looks familiar though.. i bet u hes younger than i am Rolling eyes anyway, i hope hes not just a guest, he'd look nice with moonlight knight, dont u think? hehe well yeh im rambling too Nut

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well Ichijo Satoshi was borne on 1979... so it would be 7 years older than me... and I'm 18 this year... so I take it he's 25???? Nut MAn.. who would know by looking at his face? he looked ALOT younger, at least I used to think that he was at the minimum 16... Shake Head

Moonlight knight? Lolx.. I almost forgot that role! Sweat Shake Head So, if he is, it would be in the Ann and Ail arc then? To be honest, i really hated that arc more than anything.. Mamoru not remembering, scouts not remembering.. with Ann and Ail to stop Mamoru and Usagi's bond in addition... GRR.. that arc made me wanna explode! And there was Moonlight Knight along the way which made Usagi confused and me exploding. Although Monolight Knight and Mamoru are the same person, I still can't stop myself from exploding. I used to think, "How long would they keep them apart???!!!" Mad
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

actually hes just a year older than me.. so i have a chance! lol ahahha jk.. well i think ive seen him somewhere, could be from kamen rider ryuki Rolling eyes

but yeh ure right about the same person.. i mean who knows, everythings all different now, since luna supposed to be an old woman, maybe theyll change the role of moonlight knight or something Mr Green

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

could it be this? http://www.toei-group.co.jp/tv/ryuki/cast/ichijo.asp credits to Aila from Genvid's PGSM forum. Although i really don't know what series is that, it looked a lot like cybercop...
aquarius*star*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Check this OUT!! This is a movie that was starred by our own Usagi and Motoki!!

http://bb-guide.tv/syosai/2002/12/25/html/syo_syun.html

Doese anybody know where I can dl it? I am really dying for more... Beaten
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

aquarius*star* wrote:
could it be this? http://www.toei-group.co.jp/tv/ryuki/cast/ichijo.asp credits to Aila from Genvid's PGSM forum. Although i really don't know what series is that, it looked a lot like cybercop...
i havent been to that site, but im familiar with that look alright! Mr Green

ep.27 is here http://www.freewebs.com/anime-avatar/downloads.htm

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:15 pm    Post subject: About the website you gave us Reply with quote Back to top

For the website you gave us, when it was finished downloading , i tried watching it but i can't, is it i haf to see it in a special program or something?
aquarius*star*

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
if its not specified, you should use gspot to determine the codec...
while divx is a reasonnable assertion, Xvid seems to be getting more popular by the day
(more info at http://www.xvid.org/ . . . beaware, they do not host precompiled/instalable versions of "their" codec, but you should find some direction to it )

Quote:
I got my codecs here..

http://www.divxmovies.com/codec/

should be able to help you. The instructions and explainations are really quite easy to understand and i would suggest you to get gspot like what xiangh had adviced. It really gets in handy.

Do you have any divx codecs to view the .avi files? Cause if you don't you can try getting them from the pages i've quoted from xiangh and myself. Should read some of the instructions and information given there as well. Gspot is a really useful tool to check which version the file need in order to view the video.

Oh, and BTW, Mixu-chan.. I think the ep27 subbed by [avatar] and labled as [uncut] aren't the live action. I've once tried downloading the Uncut ep 26 and it turned out to be the R arc of the anime.

Anyways, I heard that since it would be part 2 starting from Act 27, they would most probably be using a new opening... and I repeat, i HEARD.. so not sure yet.. if they really do, i really hope there would be more of Mamoru and Usagi together, since his role in the LA has already been starting to get important.. IF he is still coming back from London, that is... Shake Head
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh foreally? Sweat mah bad.. shoot i was dling it too.. and finished in AN HOUR! manz id be so happy if every dl of live action would take like an hour.. but noooooooo theyre like more than 3 hrs. and i have dsl Evil

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yours takes up 3 hours to dl through dsl? MAN, that's COOL! I use dsl too and guess how long it takes me to finish dl-ing it? A WHOLE HALF DAY!!!... *bawls* gosh, i am so anxious to see Act27 now, I wanna see whether they are going to change the OP or not...

s
p
o
i
l
e
r
s
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
s
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
s
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
s

Man, is this long enough? I get bored of it very fast... Sweat

Anyways, in Toei's page, they had preview of ep28 and its gonna be quite cool!

I am too lazy to surve into the Genvid's PGSM Forum right now to copy and paste the preview here, so I'll just summarize myself...

Mercury is finally turning back to herself but it is too late as the collapesed Usagi was brought to the dark kingdom.

That is all I can memorize.. Sweat

Oh, and I forgot to mention that Usagi collapsed because Mercury stabbed her and only realized when Usagi collapsed...

these are some screenshots of the scene...

http://magical.peewee.jp/futaba/sailor-moon/src/1082157410613.jpg credits to kikyou from Genvid's PGSM forum.. yeah, I went back there to check at last and this is the copy and paste version of the preview

Toei's Act28 preview page
http://www.toei.co.jp/tv/sailormoon/index.asp

Translation for the preview in Toei's page:
"When the technique dissolves, Mercury takes back her orginal heart. But its too late, Sailor Moon has collaspes in her assassin's dagger. Kunzite takes her to the Dark Kingdom."

This is what I think of the plot in Act28
Quote:
My guess is that they have already turned Usagi into the evil one and uses her to destroy the others. And while all this is going on, Mamoru finally cleared up his mind and decided to come back without knowing Usagi turned evil. and Kunzite uses this opportunity to get Evil Usagi to be close near Mamoru and kill him once and for all!

so what do you guys think?
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

usagi turned evil? whoa.. i wonder how she would look.. i mean darn.. mercury would go back to her dorky self Bleah i like her evil look the way it is Rolling eyes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nah nah nah.. the part where I said Usagi turned evil was just a assuming... I wouldn't object to it if they do turn her evil though.. its much more better to see her evil with Mamoru suffering for her than the whole Evil Endymion plot with Usagi suffering for him.
aquarius*star*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

forgot to say that.. ACT27 is up at Tv-Nihon!
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yup, ive been dling for the past 6 hrs. just 1 more hour to go Mad

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OMG This Kuroki Mio person has the biggest mouth ever. Its freakishly large! o_O Bakemono da. Sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 18 of 48

Jump to: