jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Kimura Takuya
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 140, 141, 142  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xyz

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eh... I do think he's way overrated in many aspects.

xyz
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

look at his latest looks
Lovey Eyes

Cool! [/url]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
takuya_angel

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

At first, i did find Takuya resembles alot of Jerry Yen from Taiwan and start to draw attention to Takuya and i got so interested to know more about Takuya. But after i watch his dramas and watched at how he's like outside in person...he's nothing like Jerry. Takuya have his own unique qualities and Jerry has his.
But i will have to admit that Takuya's looks is what attract me in the first place. I love his smile and lips. In my opinion, Jerry is still better looking than Takuya. There's nothing imperfect i can find about that guy. But Takuya on the other hand, his flaws are just him. Whether you accept it and love him or you just don't.
Yep, always the best quote: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Another thing, i totally agree with what chentnk said. I couldn't have said it better myself! Applaud
kouru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 6:17 pm    Post subject: the best kimutaku's dorama is... Reply with quote Back to top

since i'm so crazy about takuya kimura, i figure this out... hehe

the best kimutaku's dorama for me is LONG VACATION!
In love
it's a very great dorama. takuya is very talented.
beside i like the combination of takuya kimura and yamaguchi.
its a very high-rated dorama for me. Thumbsup
aoi

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: the best kimutaku's dorama is... Reply with quote Back to top

kouru wrote:
since i'm so crazy about takuya kimura, i figure this out... hehe
the best kimutaku's dorama for me is LONG VACATION!
In love
it's a very great dorama. takuya is very talented.
beside i like the combination of takuya kimura and yamaguchi.
its a very high-rated dorama for me. Thumbsup

What can I say but agreeing with everything you wrote up there Big Grin
LV is my fave dorama from Kimura and yes he's one of my fave dorama actor too. My avatar says it all Wink
Pemu

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Liked all Kimutaku dramas so far! Beautiful Life, Long Vacation, Love Generation and Hero!

*currently listenin to Cagnet - Here we are again* Applaud
takuya_angel

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Errr...He have acted equally good in ALL the dramas he have acted in. He can carry each role perfectly.
zealous

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 11:46 pm    Post subject: the best kimutaku's dorama is... Reply with quote Back to top

i like every takuya's drama. but the drama i like most is beautiful life and love generation. Bleah
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

all of his dramas!~!!!
Nut
hopefully he'll be taking the role in 2046..
still no news bout this movie
Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ayu

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeahhh AGREEEEE With you all !!!!! Jumpie

takuya is the best actor ..... i like all his dorama specially for LV, Beautiful life, Love generation. Crazy Lovey Eyes
kook05

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 12:44 pm    Post subject: Kimura Takuya's - Kai-ho-ku Reply with quote Back to top

hey, jus wondering if anyone had seen Kimura Takuya's new book??
any reviews??
juliana_phang

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i plan to buy it online...
Wink
juliana_phang

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kook05

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

same here!!! planned to buy it online too... Big Grin

i viewed the site you posted, the price really kinda steep!!
was planning to buy from my local Kinokuniya and it costs S$45.20... so that's really a lot cheaper than the one you planned to buy from... perhaps you should check out your local Kinokuniya bookstores... it'll probably be cheaper...

had placed an order online but was informed that it was out of stock.... Sad
new stock will be coming in 4 weeks time though... so really looking forward to it.... Wink
takuya_angel

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi hi!

Ok, i have not bought the book myself and not planning to anytime soon coz i need the money for sth else. But my frens have bought it and i have been looking thru theirs'.
Anyway, this is my opinion...some fans are worried that there's more text rather than pics. But actually, the photos are quite a handful as well as the text. So it's even.
It's really a beautiful piece of work... stunning photos both of Takuya and as well as photos took by him. (most of you should know this by now that Takuya loves photography and have been learning for years now.) A basic idea of what the book is like.... It consist of 65 essays written by Takuya chosen from what he wrote for the Japanese Magazine "Myojo"... together with the essays are photos that accompanied those essays in the magazine (in black and white) as well as the hand written notes that's attached with each essay by Takuya.
Then, there are photos that have never been published before taken from previous trip to Hawaii in this section titled BLUE as well as 4 galleries of
photos taken by Takuya himself...
The hand-written notes is really neat. His very free-style handwritting is
BEAUTIFUL!! He himself said that he did not change any of the contents of the essays when he was asked to preview them before publishing the book... he said he didn't even read through them! the explaination that
he gave was that he would definitely change the contents of the essays if he did read through them and that... according to Takuya, be different from what he wrote at that time... he want pple to read what he felt during that particular time he wrote the essay and not the edited version
and now.. for the photos... apart from the always stunning Takuya photos... there are photos that he took himself... particularly liked the photos he took of the skies. It's obvious that he must have spent alot
of time learning photography.. very professional looking photos...

I personally think it's a MUST buy for all Takuya's fans. It's definitely worth it. You can also try ordering the copies from HMV coz they're selling KAI-HO-KU for only $39.90. But for those in S'pore, don't need to worry coz Kino will bring in the book for you anytime you need it.
zealous

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 4:09 am    Post subject: the best kimutaku's dorama is... Reply with quote Back to top

but still couldn't find his drama "Sleeping Forest" wit subs....... so sad.... Sad
Pocky

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My favorite Kimura drama is Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi. He's so dark and freaky in it. He should team up with Sanma more often.
juliana_phang

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeap
just asked my friend to help check the price
it's RM80+ here..
the book is located at the best buy section
kewl!~
goin to get it tomorrow..
yippie!~!!
do u guyz collect kimutaku's magz?
i started collecting since last year..
with the help from one of my singaporean friend..
it's extremely difficult to get kimutaku's mag here..
esp those tv life...tv pia etc...
they have more on those anime magz...handicraft etc
Sweat
kook05

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lucky you... getting the mag tomolo.... i'm jus going to have to wait around 4 weeks for my copy then... or i'll prob check out HMV...
lemme know how you find the book.... Wink

like to thank takuya_angel for the review... was a little hesitant whether to get the book or not... after reading the review, it jus makes me want to get my hands on one of it!!! Big Grin
valle

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LONG VACATION!!!!!! Applaud

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 140, 141, 142  Next
Page 5 of 142

Jump to: