jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
HELP! onegai shimasu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell or Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pandalub

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:01 am    Post subject: HELP! onegai shimasu Reply with quote Back to top

HELP! i've been hounding down stores ALL OVER and it seems that my chances of finding the drama "SATORARE"(starring Mayu Tsuruta and Joe Odagiri) are next to none! I'm worn out and i have blisters on my feet....and i STILL can't find one. I've also checked online and the ones that i was able to find do NOT come with Engish subs. So....if there's anyone out there that has a copy or knows where i can buy one, please let me know. THanks! Bonk
Wynter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:05 am    Post subject: Re: HELP! onegai shimasu Reply with quote Back to top

pandalub wrote:
HELP! i've been hounding down stores ALL OVER and it seems that my chances of finding the drama "SATORARE"(starring Mayu Tsuruta and Joe Odagiri) are next to none! I'm worn out and i have blisters on my feet....and i STILL can't find one. I've also checked online and the ones that i was able to find do NOT come with Engish subs. So....if there's anyone out there that has a copy or knows where i can buy one, please let me know. THanks! Bonk

A lot of us have that drama! It's great, btw! Just ask anyone open for a trade. The copy circulating is fansubbed, tho. Are you looking for a retail version only?

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
marspeach

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's subbed available in the jdrama group on livejournal.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:08 am    Post subject: Thank u very many~~~!! BUT.... Reply with quote Back to top

First i'd like to thank marspeach and wynter for their responses!! I went to the site recommended by marspeach (livejournal.com) and was bummed to see that "Satorare" was not on the list for jdramas. So i went from w00t! to bleh faster than you can say booom shaka Lakkaa! In response to wynter, i am new to the site and thus, am not yet familiar with the whole "trading" bustle. Do you know of an actual store in the US that carries it? Maybe one online?

Again, thanks none the less, but it seems that my perpetual quest continues...*sighs*
Anime Dad

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:24 am    Post subject: Re: Thank u very many~~~!! BUT.... Reply with quote Back to top

pandalub wrote:
First i'd like to thank marspeach and wynter for their responses!! I went to the site recommended by marspeach (livejournal.com) and was bummed to see that "Satorare" was not on the list for jdramas. So i went from w00t! to bleh faster than you can say booom shaka Lakkaa! In response to wynter, i am new to the site and thus, am not yet familiar with the whole "trading" bustle. Do you know of an actual store in the US that carries it? Maybe one online?

Again, thanks none the less, but it seems that my perpetual quest continues...*sighs*

Jeez, you couldn't have looked too closely at that LJ community. It took me only 1 minute to find it there. Try http://community.livejournal.com/jdramas/tag/satorare - but you have to have a (free) LJ account and join that group to see it (also free).
sadacori

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:56 am    Post subject: Re: Thank u very many~~~!! BUT.... Reply with quote Back to top

Anime Dad wrote:

Jeez, you couldn't have looked too closely at that LJ community. It took me only 1 minute to find it there. Try http://community.livejournal.com/jdramas/tag/satorare - but you have to have a (free) LJ account and join that group to see it (also free).

AD, is that you?? Wow, this is the first time I saw you being a bit harsh to someone. Shocked

As you have mentioned, I think the OP has to have a LJ and join the comm in order to see the dramas.

Currently watching: Netflix stuff
Anime Dad

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:17 am    Post subject: Re: Thank u very many~~~!! BUT.... Reply with quote Back to top

cori wrote:

AD, is that you?? Wow, this is the first time I saw you being a bit harsh to someone. Shocked

As you have mentioned, I think the OP has to have a LJ and join the comm in order to see the dramas.

Gomen nasai coco-chan Smile. I thought it would have been obvious that you needed an account, but you never know Sweat
Wynter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:39 am    Post subject: Re: Thank u very many~~~!! BUT.... Reply with quote Back to top

pandalub wrote:

This exact message was PM'd to me... Crazy

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
marspeach

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: Thank u very many~~~!! BUT.... Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:

This exact message was PM'd to me... Crazy

And me. I also checked to make sure the show is there and it is.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just in case the OP couldn't find it, it's also available here: http://idols-unlimited.com/jdrama-satorare

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell or Trade All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: