jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ueto Aya
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1684, 1685, 1686 ... 2138, 2139, 2140  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
happygirl81

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks lk2... so i guess best will be to buy a region free dvd player? cos i m not very sure how to change my laptop to play that... w00t!
lk2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

happygirl81 wrote:
thanks lk2... so i guess best will be to buy a region free dvd player? cos i m not very sure how to change my laptop to play that... w00t!

happygirl81,

There is a simple solution to playing any region-coded DVD on your laptop or desktop PC.

Even if you understand almost nothing about computers, you do understand a little, because you are able to use your laptop (or desktop) to connect to the Internet, where you are posting on this thread.

So, to make your laptop (or desktop, or both) DVD region-free, go to the URL:
http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/DVD43/1118268636/1

Click on the hot link:
Download Now

That will start a download of the DVD43 software to your computer (after you click the OK button on the popup box that appears).

Write down the location (the folder or directory) where the DVD43.setup.exe software program is being installed.

The download should be pretty fast. This is a small program in size, which is nice, because it takes up very little space on your hard disk.

After the DVD43.setup.exe software program is installed on your computer, you then double-click the icon for the DVD43.setup.exe, which you will find in the folder or directory where you installed it.

That lets you install the DVD43 program itself, which is very simple to install.

Then, you insert a DVD movie in your computer's DVD drive, and after a very short time, a green smiley face should appear in the bottom right corner of your PC (that area is part of the taskbar).

The green smiley face is an indicator/signal that DVD43 has made the DVD playable in your PC.

You don't have to understand anything about DVD43, because it automatically does all the work for you, once it is installed.

It is a free program, very easy to download and install, and very easy to use.

If you want to look for and buy a region-free DVD player, that's entirely up to you.

But you can save yourself some money by using the free DVD43 program, which works very well with almost all DVD region-coded disks.

Best wishes,

lk2
jgalela

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

happygirl81 wrote:

yeah, I was going to say that. Buy the region free players in any place where they sell pirated DVD's. hahaha. Plus its better to watch Aya on TV rather than your monitor.

Candyman808's SITE:ThisIsKAWAII.com
Freefall's site~AyaSuki~
jgalela

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

update from nonoki

Freefall's site~AyaSuki~
jgalela

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

update from nonoki

Freefall's site~AyaSuki~
jgalela

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

update from nonoki

Freefall's site~AyaSuki~
jgalela

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Freefall's site~AyaSuki~
jgalela

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Freefall's site~AyaSuki~
jgalela

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

anan === aya with long hair!

thanks to i-bbs and nonoki of popcornfor2
[right][snapback]10265512[/snapback][/right]

Freefall's site~AyaSuki~
jgalela

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kindai09

thans to i-bbs and nonoki of popcornfor2

Freefall's site~AyaSuki~
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jgalela wrote:
Kindai09

thans to i-bbs and nonoki of popcornfor2

WOW been a looong time since i seen a Kindai scan.
I still think Kindai throws out one of the best Aya photo shoots ^____^

Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: dramas issue Reply with quote Back to top

Not sure if anyone's noticed but it seems that she's becoming less popular at the international level. It's a pity subbers are less motivated to sub her dramas nowadays...Shimokita Sundays took quite a while to finish then Abarenbo Mama and Hokaben are on indefinite hiatus; others like Ri Kouran were never touched!! Sad

In any case, I still support her 100%. I still listen to her songs most and although I've bought all her albums, I'm currently on a hunt for her singles and perhaps DVDs as well as her PBs Smile

Edit: Just placed an order on YesAsia for her natural PB Victory! Peace!

I hope she's still quite popular in Japan at least; a friend of mine doing JET at the moment claims her ads are like ubiquitous over there, you simply can't avoid her, from phone booths to buses, EVERYWHERE Bleah

Last edited by irish_robz on Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:52 am; edited 3 times in total
irish_robz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You mean Never Ever 07? It's on Veoh at least I believe =T

Here are the links...
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

MUCH better on actual DVD IMHO (even though it's just Linear PCM stereo Sweat )

About playing it on your laptop, provided it's not a Mac you have, just use VLC to play it.
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: dramas issue Reply with quote Back to top

irish_robz wrote:
Not sure if anyone's noticed but it seems that she's becoming less popular at the international level. It's a pity subbers are less motivated to sub her dramas nowadays...Shimokita Sundays took quite a while to finish then Abarenbo Mama and Hokaben are on indefinite hiatus; others like Ri Kouran were never touched!! Sad

From what i've heard and seen, the past couple Aya dramas just weren't as good as her other well known ones. It could be high expectations, or just simply the dramas are all too similar in a way. Like the character development or character traits. In case of Shimokita Sundays....i just didn't like the drama after viewing some episodes of it Shake Head Shake Head

Though, that's just me.

I honestly want to see Aya tackle another role that we just wouldn't expect, like the Tsubasa one

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There's something I must affirm or I'll regret it my whole life ....
ABARENBOU MAMA AND HOKABEN ARE IN MY OPINION TWO OF THE BEST DRAMAS AYA HAS EVER STARRED IN ! EACH OF THEM HAS AN ORIGINAL IDEA AND SHOW 2 COMPLETE DIFFERENT SIDES OF UETO-CHAN'S ACTING ! AND THEY ARE TOUCHING AND CLEVER !

YES, IT'S A PITY THAT THE ENGLISH SUBS HAS BEEN ASSIGNED TO NEWLY-FORMED FRAGILE FANSUBS, MOREOVER WITH VERY FEW PEOPLE IN IT. Shameful Cry I GUESS, BY STATE OF POLITENESS, NO EXPERIENCED GROUP DARES TO TAKE THOSE PROJECT UNDER THEIR WINGS, BUT I DO NOT DOUBT THAT MANY PEOPLE OVERSEAS ARE ACHING BY THE BIG DELAY. IN COMPARISON, THE CHINESE FANSUBS WERE DONE BY THE WEEK THAT FOLLOWS THE RAW TORRENT.
BUT AGAIn, I DO NOT DOUBT OF THE FAITH AND HEARTFUL FEELING OF THE OVERSEAS FANS LIKE ME.

On a side note, I have to correct irish_robz about RI Kouran : THERE ARE ENGLISH SOFTSUBS FOR RI KOURAN ! However, WACHIGAIYA ITOSATO has never been subbed, even in chinese, because it seems no one outside Japan has enough knowledge in History to understand it LOL.
Sangohan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RI KOURAN ENGLISH SOFT SUBS :
Courtesy of Quashlo for translating, typesetting ... everything except Quality Check.
Quality Check was done by Gloomy (+++), Jinzoaya (+++), Candyman808 and myself. That was a year ago.

HERE IS MY UPLOAD : http://www.mediafire.com/?zm6ijggzzm4

Enjoy this Drama ! It's very good but not excellent, although Ueto-chan's acting is neat ! At least you'll get a bit of general knowledge ! And you'll develop a good sense of chinese dressing art !
Sangohan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, my time in this forum has ended. I am now mainly active on http://bbs.uetoayafans.com and http://thisiskawaii.com
BUT
when this thread witnesses a great change, or when I can't stand something,
IF
I have kept an eye on this thread from time to time,
I will reveal myself.
Ueto-chan no tameni.

However,
what I can affirm to you,
is that in these distant forums,
Aya Ueto is still beloved by her fans.
More than ever.
And it's not as if we don't have any news to keep us alive Wink Far from it Big Grin. =) Aaaaah mataku *sigh* you guys have no idea of what you miss.

Long life to this thread though. It's a good witness of our love in the past years. There is no comparable place on the internet to this thread. Well there is actually no comparable place either for TISK (thisiskawaii) and UAFC (bbs.uetoayafans.com).
suzzy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jgalela wrote:
anan === aya with long hair!

thanks to i-bbs and nonoki of popcornfor2
[right][snapback]10265512[/snapback][/right]
whoa she look can of different with long hair

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

suzzy wrote:
whoa she look can of different with long hair

Ya she does hehe hehe

It's an on going battle with fans when it comes to whether we think Aya looks better with long or short but we do all agree that she looks beautiful Victory! Peace!

judging from the date though, it looks like those are extensions that were put on her hair.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

(c) Tokyograph

Aya Ueto to play "Japanese Paris Hilton"
Sun, August 10, 2008 (5:38pm EDT)
This fall, Fuji TV is producing a drama series called "Celeb to Daihinmin," a romantic comedy starring Aya Ueto and Yusuke Kamiji. Ueto's role is said to be inspired by American celebrity Paris Hilton.

The story revolves around Alice Hirata (Ueto), the spoiled and naive daughter of a wealthy hotel magnate. On the other hand, Kamiji plays an impoverished widower raising three children. Between the two contrasting characters, romance is born.

In charge of the drama are producer Hiroyuki Goto and director Hidetomo Matsuda, who both worked on the popular "Hanazakari no Kimitachi e" television series. Fuji TV will broadcast "Celeb to Daihinmin" at 9:00pm on Tuesdays, starting in October.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1684, 1685, 1686 ... 2138, 2139, 2140  Next
Page 1685 of 2140

Jump to: