jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Kuroki Hitomi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
niko2x

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, cool enau. I've been searching for shitsurakuen for SO VERY long now. It'll be great if you could rip it, as pemu has refered...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

enau wrote:

My friend told me the title of the drama you that mentioned is :

"Shiroi Kyoto / The Great White Tower"

Currently it's the highest rating dorama in Japan. The viewers there even asking for more episodes to be aired, they seems just can't get enough of that dorama. Thumbsup Three months are not enough for this amazing dorama. Hey, they even shoot some episodes in Poland. Jumpie

This is the guy who made hot love scene with Hitomi in that JDrama :

Toshiaki Karasawa

Yup. That's the one. Thumbsup

Too bad it doesn't have english sub titles here in Los Angeles. Hitomi Kuroki was wearing a sexy outfit in this past sunday's episode. Naughty
Pemu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Watched this clip on Hitomi and Akiko Yada (available on d-addicts). It was about their popularity among the audience. Masami Hisamoto (never heard of her) took the 1st place, Nanako Matsushima 2nd, Hitomi 3rd and Akiko 4th.
Well, Hitomi is mostly known and appreciated by the audience at 40s and Akiko early and late teens respectively. There's no way Akiko will surpass Hitomi Wink

Btw the narrator mis spelt Akiko's last name to Wada Rolling eyes

Quote:
Hitomi Kuroki was wearing a sexy outfit in this past sunday's episode
WOW!!!! Lovey Eyes Screen caps, thanks!
ahochaude

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pemu wrote:

Btw the narrator mis spelt Akiko's last name to Wada Rolling eyes

Jeez! How one letter can make such a BIG difference! hehe

What a dunce the narrator must be. His/her "little" mistake wasn't so "little" after all. It was the difference between HOT and UGLY! hehe
happyfeet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Out of curiousity, why are they comparing Hitomi & Akiko anyway? They've got almost absolutely nothing in common, besides being in the dorama "No Lover".
noxa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pemu wrote:
Watched this clip on Hitomi and Akiko Yada (available on d-addicts).

Heya Pemu, I was curious what it was called. I just finished watching Hotman (in one long, glorious sitting :) and was looking up on some of the actor/actresses' other work.

TIA

And, to keep it on topic: Hitomi is awesome ;)
Pemu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello Tia!
The clip's name is Hitomi-Akiko. Yeah, Hitomi is da best!
niko2x

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pemu wrote:
Hello Tia!The clip's name is Hitomi-Akiko. Yeah, Hitomi is da best!
Still trying to win the crowd over to Hitomi, huh?! Wink

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A new movie from Hitomi, T.R.Y http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0328500/. I wonder what the movie is like. At least the movie got bad ratings at imdb.

niko2x wrote:
Still trying to win the crowd over to Hitomi, huh?! Wink
Hehe Wink
enau

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pemu wrote:
Enau, whee! Thanks again Mr Green You're a walkin jdrama encyclopedia Wink
Looks like there may be a sequel to Shiroi Kyoto / The Great White Tower. The producers may do a sequel if a drama is well received dramas by the public, no wonder since Hitomi is in it Thumbsup

Enau
if you do rent the movie again, feel free to rip the movie Wink Naughty Mr Green

niko2x wrote:
Wow, cool enau. I've been searching for shitsurakuen for SO VERY long now. It'll be great if you could rip it, as pemu has refered...

Hi Pemu - san & niko2x - san Jumpie ,

Gomen ne for this late reply. Sweat
Lately I haven't been online too often. Mr Green

Not so great news guys. Bang Head
I can't find Shitsurakuen's VCD in my rental shop.
It turns out that VCD was a pirated one. And since recently in my country pirated VCDs are illegal to be distributed, the rental shop has only original ones to offer. Unfortunatelly Shitsurakuen has no original VCD version. Bonk
The lady in the rental shop said they are no longer keep pirated VCDs. So, I'm sorry, I guess I can't make screencaps from that movie. ill

But hey, I wish maybe someday I'll find that VCD somewhere, that will be a nice surprise. Thumbsup Cross your finger guys.

Thx.
Pemu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

enau, thanks for the consideration and effort. Hopefully you'll find the vcd copy in the near future *crosses the fingers* Smile
UWFShooter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

happyfeet wrote:
Out of curiousity, why are they comparing Hitomi & Akiko anyway? They've got almost absolutely nothing in common, besides being in the dorama "No Lover".

As well as in the aforementioned "The Great White Tower"...

and Hitomi still wins!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
niko2x

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

enau wrote:
I can't find Shitsurakuen's VCD in my rental shop. It turns out that VCD was a pirated one. And since recently in my country pirated VCDs are illegal to be distributed, the rental shop has only original ones to offer. Unfortunatelly Shitsurakuen has no original VCD version. Bonk Thx.
Thx for the check up, enau. it would be a nice surprise if you have it huh? Wink *crossing my fingers*

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hitomi is great! She's like a fine wine that only gets better with age Mr Green
Pemu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eltinator wrote:
Hitomi is great! She's like a fine wine that only gets better with age Mr Green
Agreed! Couldn't say any better Smile
enau

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 5:57 pm    Post subject: OOT Reply with quote Back to top

Pemu wrote:
Enau, thanks again! I knew you wouldn't let us down Wink
Actually when I saw Naomi Kawashima's pic, I thought she was really Hitomi. They both resemble each other a lot! Maybe Naomi is Hitomi's long lost sister Bleah I wouldn't have recognized which one would've been either Naomi or Hitomi, hehe.

Sorry....OOT Sweat

The latest look of Hitomi's "twin sista' " :

Naomi Kawashima

Pemu san. I wonder how's Hitomi latest look ? Wink
eltinator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

we need some hitomi pics! I wonder why they're so hard to find
FierceStriker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kuroki Hitomi is an excellent actress! I loved her in Golden Bowling, so charming, Smile. She has that older women charm that we younger men would ditch younger girls for. Anyone has pictures of her when she was young? She has to be even more beautiful.

Fukuda? Are you kidding? Charm to sex appeal wa nai, futsu no onna no ko desu. Even my Japanese friends think she is fat.
eltinator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FierceStriker wrote:
Kuroki Hitomi is an excellent actress! I loved her in Golden Bowling, so charming, Smile. She has that older women charm that we younger men would ditch younger girls for. Anyone has pictures of her when she was young? She has to be even more beautiful.

Fukuda? Are you kidding? Charm to sex appeal wa nai, futsu no onna no ko desu. Even my Japanese friends think she is fat.

Yup, I'd go for her! She matures, beautiful, elegant and a whole lot else Big Grin Of course Aya-chan is still number 1 Mr Green
eightysix

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erm, let me be the first to say it... MILF!!! Beaten hehe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 4 of 13

Jump to: