jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Johnny's Boys
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elysia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i've got my sports event DVD.. the highlight is as what i've thought.. the backstage scenes.. esp. when they just arrived.. u see them all sleepy, with messy hair, unshaven, wearing thick-framed black specs, with their own clothes.. they all got very good dress sense.. the jrs are much more groomed in terms of their looks.. guess the jrs are more vain? Bleah they seemed to be more concerned with their looks.. while the senpai-tachi.. all looked really un-idol.. haha~~ i got the most shock from Tsubasa i think.. who's unshaven and with black specs.. Bleah then even when the sports event starts, he and Koichi didn't draw their eyebrows.. *faint* can see them busy practising their dance too.. i love to see the mixing around of them outside their own groups.. KAT-TUN, Toma, Yamapi would gather tgt to discuss abt dancesteps... really cute~ lots of other funny happenings.. too many to say.. but i guess i shldn't say too much spoiler.. Sweat
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

love the pictures.. <33
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
cola_cherry

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

love love LOVE the arashi pics!! lol, did Jun write "Enjoy"??? Big Grin Big Grin kawaii~~~
toriko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for posting them here!

LOOK, TSUBASA! *lol*
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

just watched [the shonen club] the one where sotsugyo was the theme.. seems that yamapi, hasejun and tanaka koki from kat-tun are all going to graduate from the same horikoshi high school this year.. omedetou ne..!! after matsumoto jun, came ikuta toms's graduation and now these three.. all from the same high school!! next year would be yoshikazu toshin ne.. he's a second-year now i believe.. ii na.. i want to go that school..

strange.. i've always thought koki to be one year younger than yamapi and hasejun.. perhaps i was wrong.. >_<
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
valle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the three of them are all from '85
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

valle wrote:
the three of them are all from '85

sou sou.. i went specially to check it out... Mr Green
elysia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 2:34 am    Post subject: Johnny's Starship Countdown DVD + Photobook release Reply with quote Back to top

[i'm covering this news everywhere now]

ok, breathe breathe~~ thank goodness (thank goodness?) i am still awake at this hour..

=====================================
here's the latest SHOCKING news from J-web..

Johnny's Starship Countdown DVD + Photobook release
Order starts from 8th March
Limited to fanclub members only
Price unknown
Refer to J-web for details

End of 2.30am news report
=====================================

can u all sense that i'm trying to stay calm? but the fact is I CAN'T!!! why is Johnny-san doing this again!? to think in the midst of the chaos during this countdown con, the cameramen still can take shots for the DVD!!! *faint* Johnny-san, U ARE THE U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E.!!!

*goes back to calm my nerves and carry on with essay on Koichi*

elysia
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ii janai..?!?! sugoi desu ne.. johnny kitagawa knows how to make money.. haha.. Sweat Mr Green
The Man

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 2:53 am    Post subject: Johnny's Jr. jokes. Reply with quote Back to top

Any good "Johnny's Jr." jokes out there? You know, "2 Johnny's Jrs. walk into a bar . . .?" "How many Johnny's Jrs. does it take to screw in a lightbulb . . ?" you know, that kind of fare?
elysia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Johnny's Starship Countdown DVD!! (Only for fanclub members)

From Japan Yahoo Auctions

More here: http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g18584390
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ii janai..? nice pics.. love the sticker like thingie.. Mr Green
Akakage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Johnny's Jr. jokes. Reply with quote Back to top

The Man wrote:
Any good "Johnny's Jr." jokes out there? You know, "2 Johnny's Jrs. walk into a bar . . .?" "How many Johnny's Jrs. does it take to screw in a lightbulb . . ?" you know, that kind of fare?

Hey.... Beaten Beaten hehe so..what's the answer..btw.. Beaten
Akakage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Girls..I got this Johnny's sticker..dunno what to do with it.
hehe anybody want it..PM me!!

ahmel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

<3 the stickers are nice.. *drool over kat-tun*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:
Girls..I got this Johnny's sticker..dunno what to do with it.
hehe anybody want it..PM me!!

why you don't want?? from the johnny's jr calendar? Mr Green
Akakage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashinoko wrote:
why you don't want?? from the johnny's jr calendar?

I'm not into the Jr's ..I like their seniors..hehehehe (V6, SMAP, TOKIO). They're not from the Calendar, it's one of the free goodies of Myojo Magazine Wink .
maey084

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

this is great!!!!!
Kirari Ililah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: w-inds Reply with quote Back to top

valle wrote:
arashinokoto wrote:
himitsu wrote:
aoi wrote:
what about W-inds?
eh....w-inds is not Johnny's juniors...they belong to Factory Generation tog with LEAD and FLAME Smile
and da pump.. too.. but i'm not really interested in them.. they dun look half as cute..
ryohei from w-inds Lovey Eyes

heh, yeah all those boybands...Da pump I thought was pretty good but they went out without a trace, I know they still sing, but I haven't heard to much of them lately...and there are SO many fans of W-inds....too much to me....Keita's the #1 pic and top "Super Boy" of April issue of Junon Magazine.... Sweat Rolling eyes
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sorry to all w-inds fans.. but i always don't understand why keita and w-inds are so popular.. *scratches head* there are LOTS of even more kakkoii junon boys in my opinion.. Sweat Bleah

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 63, 64, 65  Next
Page 18 of 65

Jump to: