jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Higa Manami
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
irish_robz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Higa Manami Reply with quote Back to top

Those who are currently chasing Code Blue would probably know her as Saejima Haruka, that flight nurse with a tsundere (combative yet kind) character. Somewhat shadowed by the presence of elite actresses Aragaki Yui and Erika Toda, she is actually a rising actress who not only starred in another drama but also won a special award for it (i.e. Dondo Bare).

Some screen captures of her as Ns' H.Saejima...

More info on her from DramaWiki

Last edited by irish_robz on Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
ProtoMMC

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Personally, I think she looks great and has a very nice voice that doesn't put me to sleep Smile
irish_robz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:01 pm    Post subject: Code Blue function (June 2008) Reply with quote Back to top

Rest of pics HERE.

@ProtoMMC: I wonder if she has any potential in singing Rolling eyes
irish_robz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A couple of off-shot pics...

(from her blog @ http://higamanami.vision-blog.jp/)
ProtoMMC

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

if you read her blog, you'll realise she has a really funny way of saying hello XD, i still havent figured out what the hell she says!
irish_robz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ You mean "haisaa~i"? That's her trademark catch phrase Bleah
ProtoMMC

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, it's the okinawa's konnichiwa, according to a vid on her blog and haisaa is for girls while haitaa is for guys to use, very interesting!
irish_robz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahhh, thanks for pointing that out Doh!

do you remember which entry it was that mentioned that? i'd like to learn some more okinawa dialect Smile

now that clip with Fujikawa (Asari Yosuke) makes sense the way how she was saying "haisai" herself while correcting him to say "haitai" instead when he attempted to copy her Sweat
ProtoMMC

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's under this entry: ��`�͂��������`��

really cute voice, dunno about singing though.
kimiii

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wonder why her main page does not have link to here.

kimiii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

screen caps

Last edited by kimiii on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
suzzy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

irish_robz wrote:
A couple of off-shot pics...

(from her blog @ http://higamanami.vision-blog.jp/)
Oh She with our favorite Co-star hehe
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

suzzy wrote:
Oh She with our favorite Co-star hehe

Do you mean the guy in the middle? rofl Didn't know she had a thread, thought she was so underrated in CB, plus she was also real good in Majo Saiban, Victory! Peace! need to watch a few more of her dramas, I really think she has the potential to become real popular, sure hope she gets the chance to with some good starring roles. Fingers crossed
Ah Suzzy, our 'favorite' co-star....hope you mean the one on the right. Dancing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1 wrote:

Do you mean the guy in the middle? rofl
Ah Suzzy, our 'favorite' co-star....hope you mean the one on the right. Dancing
lol Mochiron rofl

Quote:
Didn't know she had a thread, thought she was so underrated in CB, plus she was also real good in Majo Saiban Victory! Peace! , need to watch a few more of her dramas, I really think she has the potential to become real popular, sure hope she gets the chance to with some good starring roles. Fingers crossed
yea a little because it was more about the ''younger'' doctors of the show Shake Head
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

suzzy wrote:
yea a little because it was more about the ''younger'' doctors of the show Shake Head

Hopefully we'll have more of the show, maybe their romance will blossom, they seem to work so well together. Doh!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

She did have a minor role in last year's taiga Tenchijin:http://www.jdorama.com/drama.1379.htm
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:
She did have a minor role in last year's taiga Tenchijin:http://www.jdorama.com/drama.1379.htm

I've yet to ever watch one, the length of them makes me wonder if I had the patience to sit thru the whole thing, Nut though seeing as how there's not much else she's been in, perhaps a trial run of a few episodes may be worth a try. Sweat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1 wrote:

Hopefully we'll have more of the show, maybe their romance will blossom, they seem to work so well together. Doh!
interesting u think so huh?! hehe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
perhaps a trial run of a few episodes may be worth a try

i doubt you can spot her in few first episodes of Tenchijin. I tried running through them (not properly watching) just to see her but no trace of her at all. Better choice is Majo Saiban, she has more screen time in that.
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kimiii wrote:
Quote:
perhaps a trial run of a few episodes may be worth a try

i doubt you can spot her in few first episodes of Tenchijin. I tried running through them (not properly watching) just to see her but no trace of her at all. Better choice is Majo Saiban, she has more screen time in that.

That was such a good drama, only seen it once so I guess a rewatch needs to be in order. Beat You Actually didn't know she was in it until I started watching it, was a pleasent surprise when she appeared. Victory! Peace!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: