jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Maou (The Devil)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tofuuuuu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eiza wrote:
Thank you for the information..
But why TBS stopped crunchyroll from streaming it?

Maou airing rights is owned by TBS. Its illegal to stream copyrighted videos. TBS might lose potential viewers or DVD buyers because of the streams.
eiza

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I see..
I like the song theme....
Do you buy Maou Dvd?
tofuuuuu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The original DVD boxset (without subs) cost around 24000yen, about 200USD.
I bought the soundtrack cd & "truth" single instead.
meoinkie2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

last episode tonight!! Shameful Cry
hopefully i can watch it live.. Fingers crossed

for the meantime be posting some scans from POTATO oct.
credits: ohno's baidu bar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nut Rolling eyes Flying Kiss Rolly In love Smitten Nut
HOT!
oh so hot
ohno can look so androgynous at times. so pretty and he's not even trying. JUST LOOK AT THOSE HANDS Smitten
Toma dead gorgeous as ALWAYS Smitten

umm.. TVU not working. I think they stopped all the Japanese channels.
Any other alternatives besides Keyhole?
eiza

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very like it...Toma&Ohno
Nice pictures!
meoinkie2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tofuuuuu wrote:
Nut Rolling eyes Flying Kiss Rolly In love Smitten Nut
HOT!
oh so hot
ohno can look so androgynous at times. so pretty and he's not even trying. JUST LOOK AT THOSE HANDS Smitten
Toma dead gorgeous as ALWAYS Smitten

umm.. TVU not working. I think they stopped all the Japanese channels.
Any other alternatives besides Keyhole?

LOL..yeah!! on the last shot, Ohno looks kinda girly to me, facewise..hehe..
and his hands are feminine-like.. hehe
besides keyhole and TVU?? the only one i know is freshverse and unfortunately it looks like it's on hiatus for the meantime..so much for my last option.. Bang Head

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

meoinkie2 wrote:

LOL..yeah!! on the last shot, Ohno looks kinda girly to me, facewise..hehe..
and his hands are feminine-like.. hehe
besides keyhole and TVU?? the only one i know is freshverse and unfortunately it looks like it's on hiatus for the meantime..so much for my last option.. Bang Head

He got the loveliest hands with slender fingers and sexy veins Naughty. Even in the drama, the camera took advantage of his very beautiful hands. Can't deny he got a girly face but I like how boyish and manly he can become even with a face as pretty as that hehe

Completely missed the live Bang Head
Perfect timing for TVU to stop the Japanese service. I'm hoping my youtube source will upload it as fast as she can. Fingers crossed

Read in Maou final message / blog entry in LJ comm.. Maou getting excited to watch the drama starring his "beloved" next hehe
Ohmiya love never dimmed Beaten
meoinkie2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tofuuuuu wrote:

He got the loveliest hands with slender fingers and sexy veins Naughty. Even in the drama, the camera took advantage of his very beautiful hands. Can't deny he got a girly face but I like how boyish and manly he can become even with a face as pretty as that hehe

LOL, remembered that one..maybe the cameraman has a fetish for ohno's hands..hehe hehe

Quote:
Read in Maou final message / blog entry in LJ comm.. Maou getting excited to watch the drama starring his "beloved" next hehe
Ohmiya love never dimmed Beaten

♥ that part!! whatta way to start my morning?! Naughty Bonk
wonder if Ohno will make a guest appearance too on Nino's drama?? hopefully.. Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

meoinkie2.. have you watched it yet or are you waiting for the subs?
anybody else who have watched it?
The ending was not as satisfying as I've anticipated unfortunately but the acting.. OH.MY.GOD.THE ACTING. True talents and it from the jyanis. Ohno was just mesmerizing and Toma was heartbreaking. Applaud Applaud Applaud

Seriously this show (or all Japanese dramas in general) just have to annoy us with the constant running or walking long distance
Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:
to reach a very important destination.

If only they would opt for a different ending from the fabulous original (which was perfect and non can beat that even if they tried) I would have given this drama a 9/10 instead of an 8/10. Now i just need a Maou jdorama page to fill in my ratings.

List of wonderful stuffs in this episode:

ok.. i can move on with Ryusei no Kizuna now hehe
meoinkie2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tofuuuuu wrote:
meoinkie2.. have you watched it yet or are you waiting for the subs?

nope, not yet, am waiting for the d-addicts RAW..Fingers crossed and i still have to wait for akusub's subs..Sweat

Quote:
ok.. i can move on with Ryusei no Kizuna now hehe

rofl rofl what a way to end it ne?? Beaten hehe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i knew i just had to post this when i first seen it.. hehe Bonk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akusub has just released the softsub for the final episode!
marsqurine

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I finished watching Maou with the softsubs. I also agree that the ending is a bit off. I don't understand the scene at the beach with the inspector, about showing 'something'. I know that he probably retired after the case though. The altar should be to worship both of them right? But why does it have to end abruptly with Shiori showing her powers again? That very last part don't make sense. I can understand if Jdorama ratings will drop a little because of the ending.

Nevertheless, a very touching last episode with stellar acting from Ohno and Toma. Used both my wet sleeves and tissues for tears. Haha
kirinlemon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If I remembered it correctly, there are signs regarding Maou's DVD Box, and at the bottom of the screen it says "The revenge play will once again open its curtain.." and then "complete with extras" and the last two signs said "The memory that lies inside the harmonica..." "You will witness the shocking truth"

So I'm guessing what Shiori saw in the harmonica will be included in the extras in the DVD box (talk about marketing ploy) or maybe something like that.

What the police said at the beach,
tofuuuuu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kirinlemon wrote:
If I remembered it correctly, there are signs regarding Maou's DVD Box, and at the bottom of the screen it says "The revenge play will once again open its curtain.." and then "complete with extras" and the last two signs said "The memory that lies inside the harmonica..." "You will witness the shocking truth"

So I'm guessing what Shiori saw in the harmonica will be included in the extras in the DVD box (talk about marketing ploy) or maybe something like that.

What the police said at the beach,

yup.

thanks for the DVD box info kirinlemon-san w00t!
damn.. that expensive dvd Sweat

Last edited by tofuuuuu on Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
marsqurine

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,
I finished watching Maou yesterday, and somehow I still kept thinking about it. Thats why I don't like to watch sad dramas and even Nino's movie. Hai, I just don't like the ending and how many lives got sacrificed in the end. Why did 6 people died in the last episode? Felt really sad after watching how Naoto and Naruse suffered through the years. It proves good acting, but still... haix
meoinkie2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yatta!! found some dload links for the OST of Maou.. w00t! Dancing

credits: baidu

rayfile: http://tinyurl.com/5pt5q7
namipan: http://tinyurl.com/65e4lf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OMG toma looks cute in the picture tnx for posting all the pictures Bow Victory! Peace!
tofuuuuu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

marsqurine.. spoiler box please. there are still people who haven't watch this.

It sticking in my head. That confrontation scene.

Another round of applause to Ohno Satoshi and Ikuta Toma Applaud Applaud Applaud
No one can deny that you guys are great actors with that scene.

For those who refuses to watch this drama for whatever reasons, its your lost Twisted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 12 of 15

Jump to: