jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Bloody Monday series (1 & 2)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
meoinkie2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am    Post subject: Bloody Monday series (1 & 2) Reply with quote Back to top

official website

* Title: �u���b�f�B�E�}���f�C
* Title (English): Bloody Monday
* Format: Renzoku
* Genre: Action, suspense
* Broadcast network: TBS
* Broadcast period: 2008-Oct-11 to 2008-Dec
* Air time: Saturday 19:56

CONFIRMED CAST:

Miura Haruma as Fujiimaru Takagi

Michiko Kichise as Orihaya Maya

Sato Takeru as Kujo Utoya

Matsushige Yutaka as Kano Ikuma

Nana Katase as Hosho Sayuri

Tanaka Tetsuji as Ryonosuke Takagi (Fujimaru's father)

Hisashi Yoshizawa as Goro Kirishima

Ashina Sei as Minami Kaoru

Fujii Mina as Asada Aoi

Kawashima Umika as Haruka Takagi

Tokunaga Eri as Anzai Mako

Production Credits

* Original writing (manga): Bloody Monday by Ryumon Ryo (�����)
* Screenwriter: Makita Mitsuharu
* Producer: Makita Mitsuharu
* Director: Hirano Shunichi

credits: d-wiki

NEWS REFERENCES:

tokyograph
yahoo japan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

New band flumpool does "Bloody Monday" music
Fri, September 19, 2008 (1:33am EDT)

TBS has chosen a fairly unknown band to provide the theme song for its upcoming Saturday night drama series, "Bloody Monday." The four-man Osaka-based group flumpool will be lending their 2nd digital single, titled "Over the rain ~Hikari no Hashi~."

flumpool made their major label debut with "Hana ni Nare," being used in a commercial for LISMO. That song is being released as a digital single on October 1. "Over the rain" will follow on November 5.

"Bloody Monday," which stars Haruma Miura as a hacker fighting terrorists, premieres on October 11.

source: tokyograph

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Another drama with this pretty boy Haruma.... I guess he's the current hot piece of meat for fangirls... Rolling eyes
karin-chan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

this is the drama im waiting for Fall... Sato Takeru is in it!! i seriously hope he will not be out shadowed by Haruma.. and hopes he will change his hairstlye too!!

KayZed

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:
Another drama with this pretty boy Haruma.... I guess he's the current hot piece of meat for fangirls... Rolling eyes

I've only seen him in 14 Sai no Haha, so I'm maybe not the best judge, but I think he deserves the attention. He's pretty good compared to a lot of the other 'hot pieces of meat' at the moment. The fangirls could do worse. Big Grin
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KayZed wrote:
I've only seen him in 14 Sai no Haha, so I'm maybe not the best judge, but I think he deserves the attention. He's pretty good compared to a lot of the other 'hot pieces of meat' at the moment. The fangirls could do worse. Big Grin

He was in the movie Naoko with Juri-chan, but I was underwhelmed by his presence, even without subtitles. Beaten
PaperCaged

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've only seen Miura Haruma in 14 Sai no Haha as well. He didn't really impress me, but maybe that's because his character was completely useless. :/
bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PaperCaged wrote:

I've only seen Miura Haruma in 14 Sai no Haha as well. He didn't really impress me, but maybe that's because his character was completely useless. :/

LOL. rofl
meoinkie2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

news on the drama's theme song..with some snippets from the drama..XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjxnY-wUHEU
wow, TBS did a great job on choosing the band to make the theme song.. Applaud

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kirasano

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KayZed wrote:

...also, he acted in Binbou Danshi as shun's neighbor.... as for "hot piece of meat" aaaahhhh - there are hotter ones around Muack
karin-chan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sato Takeru is hotter, in my opinion hehe

meoinkie-chan, thanks! you made my day... just as i wished he changed his hairstlye!!! woohoo!!
meoinkie2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Victory! Peace! you're welcome!!
might as well post the remaining scans i've googled.. hehe

junon

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
meoinkie2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

myojo 0811

kirasano

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

meoinkie 2 - thank you for the scans Applaud

karin-chan - dead on! Sato Takeru is HOT! HOT! HOT!
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Are those two dating or something? Beaten
suzzy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:
Are those two dating or something? Beaten

^lol only u hehe
but are they like the main cast members
well to be more forcus on right ? Head Scratch

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^^

it says Miura Haruma is the main guy (his face is on the featuring pic), Takeru is just the supporting dude --so what i wish is that he's not overshadowed by Miura since im sure a great deal of fans will be watching this because of him
meoinkie2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

long preview on the drama + conference (although it focuses more on Sato Takeru..Beaten )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niZPW5pigAw

some pics from the conference
credits: cyworld

suzzy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

meoinkie2 wrote:
long preview on the drama + conference (although it focuses more on Sato Takeru..Beaten )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niZPW5pigAw

[
wow i like so far the preview was really long Mr Green but thankz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: