jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ikuta Toma
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cindy--rox

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just finished watching Hanazakari no Kimitachi e SP!!
Ahh!! It was so cute! I love it when he goes into his own little world and does his funny hand gestures..haha..He's so cute!
meoinkie2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

haven't been posting in here for a while.. Sweat

credits: wretch

Wink Up 0812

Duet 0812

Potato 0812

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

meoinkie2 thanks for winkup pics... he is gorgeous, isn't he ?

I am a bit upset learning that Toma got another 'supporting' role once again in his upcoming drama, Voice.

Why ? why? Isn't he supposed to get the leading role by now ??? I never understand Johnny.... Puppy Dog Eyes while everyone has been calling him rising star... but still... Shameful Cry

but, anyway, Toma, don't you ever perm your hair like Yamapi... I hate to see a medical student in permed hair... nightmare...
meoinkie2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tukata wrote:
meoinkie2 thanks for winkup pics... he is gorgeous, isn't he ?

he sure is..i like the Potato ones.. Mr Green

Quote:
I am a bit upset learning that Toma got another 'supporting' role once again in his upcoming drama, Voice.
Why ? why? Isn't he supposed to get the leading role by now ??? I never understand Johnny.... Puppy Dog Eyes while everyone has been calling him rising star... but still... Shameful Cry

although Toma always gets the supporting role, he never ceases to stand out with his acting and i think that's what made me contented.. Victory! Peace!
as long as i see Toma in a drama, im already happy.. but of course there's a part of me that's hoping for him to bag a lead role..i guess it does depends on Johnny's.. Sweat

Quote:
but, anyway, Toma, don't you ever perm your hair like Yamapi... I hate to see a medical student in permed hair... nightmare...

LMAO, i also don't think i can take it, i can't even picture it out on Toma..i would much prefer his Naoto hairdo.. Muack

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

more scans..

Myojo 0901

Popolo 0901

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tukata wrote:
meoinkie2

yeah i heard about voice. congrats to toma for another drama! and yeah sucks he's just supporting. but i'm just happy that we get to see him in a new drama Yeah i think eita and toma's combination here would be interesting. after yamapi in code blue, here's toma with a medical drama. nice!
Fye_D.Flowright

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mushroomsoup

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Really can't wait for Voice to start!! Toma~ and in addition the whole cast is great!
suzzy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wowowow haven't been here in a while
so new drama i read awsome
btw what is that about????????
and kool pics

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yes...new drama, VOICE, premiere on this coming January. BTW, I've found this pic while surfing something about eito. Toma and Yamapi, also Shirota Yu. eh, he goes to the same high school with Toma ha? I didn't know this Sweat
suzzy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fye_D.Flowright wrote:
yes...new drama, VOICE, premiere on this coming January. BTW, I've found this pic while surfing something about eito. Toma and Yamapi, also Shirota Yu. eh, he goes to the same high school with Toma ha? I didn't know this Sweat
oh ok kool
wow not much change is facial looks hehe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yey! another toma drama! Dancing

Toma Ikuta stars in jury drama series
Wed, March 11, 2009 (12:38am EDT)

Popular young actor Toma Ikuta has a solo starring role in a drama series for the first time. The show, titled "Majo Saiban," will be the first drama to tackle the issue of Japan's new "saiban-in" (lay judge) system.

This May, Japan is reintroducing the jury system, which was previously abolished in 1943. Since then, only judges have decide the outcome of criminal cases, but under the new system, cases will be decided by a combination of judges and lottery-selected citizens.

In "Majo Saiban," Ikuta plays a typical part-timer with little interest in social issues. However, he is unexpectedly chosen as a juror in the trial of a suspected female murderer. While the mystery surrounding the case unfolds, an unknown group is secretly attempting to bribe the jury.

Actress Ai Kato plays a housewife who is also selected as a juror, while Manami Higa plays Ikuta's girlfriend, a newspaper reporter. Yuriko Ishida takes on the role of the accused.

Fuji TV will air "Majo Saiban" on Saturday nights at 11:10pm. The series starts on April 25, about a month before the actual jury system goes into effect.

http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-4511
wildnation.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This guy is a great actor.
He was hilarious in "Hana Kimi."

I think he suits very well with comedy dramas.
Does he come out in any other dramas similar to "Hana Kimi?"
tinyamaki

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ikuta leads adaptation of Dazai's "No Longer Human", Wednesday May 13, 2009 Japan

Popular young actor Toma Ikuta (24) will star in a new movie directed by Genjiro Arato, the producer responsible for the award-winning "Zigeunerweisen" in 1980. The film is "Ningen Shikkaku," based on the Osamu Dazai novel of the same name. Also known in English as "No Longer Human," the book is generally considered to be Dazai's greatest masterpiece.

Ikuta has recently had major roles in several television series, but this role will actually be his first time appearing in a movie. Published in 1948, the semi-autobiographical "Ningen Shikkaku" was Dazai's last completed work before he successfully committed suicide. Despite selling millions of copies, the story has never been adapted to screen. However, this year is the 100th anniversary of Dazai's birth, prompting the decision to create a movie.

Filming starts in July, with a release projected for spring 2010.

tokyograph

dunno if this was mentioned before hehe... I'm so excited about this...
doodazh

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kawaii!!! :woot:
t1n9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

omg toma in a movie?! thnx, tinyamaki. i hope they show it all over asia =]
ocha4ever

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cindy--rox wrote:
I just finished watching Hanazakari no Kimitachi e SP!!
Ahh!! It was so cute! I love it when he goes into his own little world and does his funny hand gestures..haha..He's so cute!

it was the funniest part of this dorama... Mr Green Dancing Mr Green Dancing

Bonk Bonk Bonk Bonk Bonk Bonk Bonk Bonk Bonk Bonk

I am a Pig-Rabbit...Victory! Peace!�I�T
peace_chan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:15 pm    Post subject: Ikuta Toma and Nakatsu??? Reply with quote Back to top

While i saw him on Hanazakara No Kimi...he's very cute and very handsome....Ai Shi Teru yo!!! w00t!
yaney

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

toma ikuta is super hot kawaii

i like him in hana kimi he was pretty funny! rofl rofl rofl
ocha4ever

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

happy birthday TOMA

wish u all the best...^^

I am a Pig-Rabbit...Victory! Peace!�I�T

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next
Page 78 of 80

Jump to: