jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Kimura Takuya
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 133, 134, 135 ... 140, 141, 142  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lifo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Happy B-day Kimutaku! Victory! Peace!
WD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KIMURA-KUN! w00t!

colorbar credits to nannandesuka@LJ
a-nesuto

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Happy 36th Birthday Mr Kakkoi lol

Tiffany <3
wyen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=173781

When he was small....sorry if this has been posted
wyen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

stupidgirls

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TensaiDoushiYouzen wrote:
He's got a big nose and on the side it is not straight (which is usually an important aspect to beauty) but slightly angled. He's also got those 2 deep grooves/wrinkles next on the sides of his nose (everyone has them, but not quite as deep as he has) which makes him look older than he is (he's always had those even in his younger years). His legs are to be honest on the short side and very thin (how'd he ever win the best looking male in jeans prize so many years in a row?). I also doubt that the profiles shown on the web saying that he's 1.76 cm are correct, because he looks rather short and small in pictures/scenes showing his full posture. Asians also have a reputation of cheating a bit with the height of idols (I'm asian too and simply telling the truth).
Seeing his full posture, you'll also see that his head is pretty big. Maybe it's because of his hair, but it doesn't change much from the sight of a big head...
Kimura Takuya is one of my favorite actors because his skills are up there with top notch Hollywood actors, BUT he's simply not as handsome as all the hype makes him out to be. Attractiveness (he's multi-talented) is mistaken for beauty in this case...

I agree with most part of what you said. I myself dont understand why I find him attractive physically (other aspects I understand) - and he truly isnt the tallest in the team of say bishies- just look at his photoshoot with Beyonce! BUT he does have his charm...

so my reasons are:-

--> Good Actor
--> Charm
--> Multitalented
--> Nice Voice, even when he croons "wonderful Tonite" in a heavily Jpns accented English Applaud
--> Loved his hair in Gift- he looks like a proper stud! Yeah
zj2tk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

-naOmi- wrote:
hi people !

can anyone adv where can i watch smapxsmap videos through streaming & not downloading..

or can anyone advise if we start downloading, will we get caught ? is it illegal ?

erm i suggest going to youtube or crunchyroll..if u understand chinese tudou.com will be a good choice as there is PLENTY of smap videos dere..even those with chinese subs!! w00t!
jun-mao

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Versatile, Charismatic and Excellent in his career!!!
brad2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:49 am    Post subject: Birthday party Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone have any latest news re Kimura and his 36th birthday party. I mean the one in the elegant hotel arranged by Sanma Akashya. the one with varied guests from business and politics and sports etc. Why did Shizuka and children not go. Can understand the children since this was adults only it seems.
Was this men only?? No I think Matsu was there.
Maybe a business arrangement. I am curious.

Peggy
brad2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Didn't anyhone see the SanTaku show when they were at the swimming pool?? Kimura is not afraid to try anything and I admired his feet first dive from the tall tower. Sanma was not even attempting it.
Must say Kimura is in good shape and I like the way he has muscle in his shoulders and back but he does not emphasis the '6 pack look' which is so phony. Other actors, esp. Korean, build up to show these muscles just for photo shoots and carry heavy sandbags which don't show in the photo . funny. Kimura ignores all of this.

What you see of Kimura is what he really is. Sigh.

Peggy
oorono

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Please, add me to the list of Kimura Takuya big fans! Smile Because I am - since 2005 I suppose. I've watched already almost all of his dramas and films. He's such a talented, bright person and a very good actor. I admire his acting skills and his personality. Applaud
coolsansu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:03 pm    Post subject: great talented actor Reply with quote Back to top

hope he will keep on acting no matter what age he is
takuRatappei

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: hello takuya kimura fans! Reply with quote Back to top

hi.. everyone! let me introduce myself..
i am one of a takuya kimura's fans. have been adoring him so much since i watch long vacation. i watched it in 2000. and i've watched some serials of him.and he is so.. ( i don't even have the word to describe him)..
Bow
i plan to watch all of his serials or movies, but it seems really hard to find the old serials which made in 1993-1995 Sad

i have watched Long Vacation,Pride,Good Luck,Engine,Beautiful Life,and Love Generation.. i am watching kareinaroichizoku,gift,concerto,and of course Mr Brain now..

i just wondering..how it will be if Takuya Kimura san act in hollywood. all of the world will adore him also, i think!
Rozenrot

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I absolutely adore the hawtness that is Takuya Kimura!
t1n9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

minna, ohisashiburi!

anyone's been watching Mr Brain? I personally dont fancy his long hair(i think he looked best in Good Luck. wat a suave man~ heehee) n sometimes i get kind of sick watching that grin/smirk of his. still, i cant stop myself watching him =p love the random hysterical laughter though
prestoli

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:55 am    Post subject: Mr Brain website Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone else find it strange there are no photos of Kimura Takuya on the official site for the show?
WD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Mr Brain website Reply with quote Back to top

prestoli wrote:
Does anyone else find it strange there are no photos of Kimura Takuya on the official site for the show?

Not strange at all if you're familiar with Johnnys & Associates. Any photos of their talents are forbidden on the web unless they're issued by Johnnys themselves.

prestoli

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Not strange at all if you're familiar with Johnnys & Associates. Any photos of their talents are forbidden on the web unless they're issued by Johnnys themselves.

Yes, I've been a fan for several years and am familiar with that practice. However this is the official website, from the network, for a program of which he has been promoted as the star. If there's one place online this shold be ok it's the site for the network airing the show. His is the only image missing, even in the on-set photos, so he is conspicuously absent.

It's a missed opportunity to be exposed to new fans outside of Japan, where he is rumored to want to extend his career.
WD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

prestoli wrote:
Quote:

Yes, I've been a fan for several years and am familiar with that practice. However this is the official website, from the network, for a program of which he has been promoted as the star. If there's one place online this shold be ok it's the site for the network airing the show. His is the only image missing, even in the on-set photos, so he is conspicuously absent.

It's a missed opportunity to be exposed to new fans outside of Japan, where he is rumored to want to extend his career.

Yes, but all of Johnnys stars are restricted by this rule, especially the senpais. There have been more leniency towards the younger ones but they are only allowed to put painted or drawings of them. I've yet seen any official drama sites which show the photos of any of them.

8thSin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just read the news that Kimura Takuya will star in "Space Battleship Yamato" live-action movie, with Sawajiri Erika as the lead actress. This is not officially announced yet, but those close to the project says almost certain.
The anime series is one of the most well-known classic Japanese animes, and a new "revival" anime series will be broadcasted in December.

Sawajiri Erika is an extremely inconsistent actress in my opinion, but I hope it goes well. This is her first confirmed movie since suspension for "Closed Note".

http://topics.jp.msn.com/entertainment/column.aspx?articleid=101795

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 133, 134, 135 ... 140, 141, 142  Next
Page 134 of 142

Jump to: