jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Matsumoto Jun
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blamed_love

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:17 pm    Post subject: Matsumoto Jun Reply with quote Back to top

do u haf the vcd of the kindaichi 3 and the one be4 that about the train one? Also Kimi wa petto? Do you haf it? Do haf a download version? Also Gokusen special? Did u download those drama ? I really wanna see them again!
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Matsumoto Jun Reply with quote Back to top

blamed_love wrote:
do u haf the vcd of the kindaichi 3 and the one be4 that about the train one? Also Kimi wa petto? Do you haf it? Do haf a download version? Also Gokusen special? Did u download those drama ? I really wanna see them again!

woah slow.. yes i have kindaichi 3 vcd, watched the kindaichi special -murder on the midnight express- , kimi wa petto.. someone is going to send the cd-rs to me, gokusen special watched.. but all not available for download ne..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
blamed_love

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:22 pm    Post subject: Matsumoto Jun Reply with quote Back to top

LUCKY!!!!!!!!!i wanna watch them! i hope i can download it! or buy them? Where did u order those vcd's?
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Matsumoto Jun Reply with quote Back to top

blamed_love wrote:
LUCKY!!!!!!!!!i wanna watch them! i hope i can download it! or buy them? Where did u order those vcd's?

hmm.. i wouldn't know.. because we do live in different countires don't we..? perhaps you can ask people in the buy,sell trade forum here.. or even yahoo auctions..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
blamed_love

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

how can I go to the sell, buy, trade forum?
RenYa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

~~I'll probably late..but let's me joy plz!!!
I'm the one who extremely fall in love with MatsuJun too!!! ^^
He's so really cool in gokusen and u don't missed him in "Kimi wa petto".
He's kawaii~~~ne.XDDDDD and let's me post some pix of him ne.@^___^@ I'm new here and I'm glad to be friend with u!!!
Hajimemashite ne. Big Grin

-------------------------------
niko2x

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

blamed_love wrote:
how can I go to the sell, buy, trade forum?
CLICK ON ME.

--niko out
blamed_love

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Matsumoto Jun Reply with quote Back to top

NICE PICS renYa!!!!!! Where did you find those pics? Can you tell me please? By the way, did you buy the Arashi 2004-2005 calender?
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

some pics from 9th april msta special.. kakkoii matsujun dayo..! longer hair right, blamed_love san?

blamed_love

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:58 pm    Post subject: Matsumoto Jun Reply with quote Back to top

Arashinokoto, where did you get these screencaps pics?
blamed_love

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Matsumoto Jun Reply with quote Back to top

Arashinokoto, is it you download the dramas in WinMix in the OpenNap Protocol Network? I wanna ask, when i click Add, there is a thing that poped out and ask for your Address and Network? What if i dunno what is my network and my computer's address? Is there a way that i can know? i really wanna try the OpenNap Protocol Network to find the dramas! i despirtily wanted to watch it, can you tell me by e-mail. my e-mail is [email protected]. Reply as soon as possible!
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Matsumoto Jun Reply with quote Back to top

blamed_love wrote:
Arashinokoto, where did you get these screencaps pics?

i download the clips and then use a thumbnail capture software.. ^^
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Matsumoto Jun Reply with quote Back to top

blamed_love wrote:
Arashinokoto, is it you download the dramas in WinMix in the OpenNap Protocol Network? I wanna ask, when i click Add, there is a thing that poped out and ask for your Address and Network? What if i dunno what is my network and my computer's address? Is there a way that i can know? i really wanna try the OpenNap Protocol Network to find the dramas! i despirtily wanted to watch it, can you tell me by e-mail. my e-mail is [email protected]. Reply as soon as possible!

as for this.. i don't even know what is this.. beause i don't download dramas off the net.. Sweat
cola_cherry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

my favorite of the calender. Naughty Naughty Muack Lovey Eyes Lovey Eyes

arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cola_cherry wrote:

suteki..!! thanks !
valle

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cola_cherry wrote:

aah,that's a cute pic of jun,is it me or is he always wearing that neklace? Big Grin
cola_cherry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

he seems really fond of that necklace lol, wen he started wearing it, it took me quite a while to adjust to it Bleah
RenYa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

umm...I found it in mag. and use search engine..
maybe u should try this ==> www.everyyou.com Big Grin
It's Korean and I can't read it, but for gallery it's easy to find Big Grin Big Grin
RenYa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For another lovely pic... Lovey Eyes Lovey Eyes Lovey Eyes
It was the pic in mini drama that Jun & Sho played..
He..he Jun played as a girl who was kidnapped and Sho-kun played as a detective who come to help ^^ it's very lovely n__n
cola_cherry

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

haha!! i loved that mini drama!! it was soo cute!!! Lovey Eyes Lovey Eyes

here's some more

Screencap of Johnnys Sports Day 2003, KAKKOIII!!! Lovey Eyes Lovey Eyes *credit to mah friend Rin*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 74, 75, 76  Next
Page 9 of 76

Jump to: