jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
LIFE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yoko33

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: intro trance song.. Reply with quote Back to top

any one figure out what the trance-techno-like song in the intro LIFE part of the drama?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i'm downloading from veoh! w00t!
can't wait to watch.. Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Crazy Penguin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Brilliant drama. I'm already getting the manga, which, of course, goes more in depth. However, they really followed the storyline down to the comma.

Though, it reminded me a lot of the stories in the manga "Confidential Confessions" from Momochi Reiko. Not to mention good old R-17.
inamoto_yoi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yesterday I bougth this drama and this drama not bad.In episode one is very good.I hope in the next episode more interesting.
japinoy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i have high expectations for this dorama. it's edgy, and it's in-your-face...it's actually closer to reality than one thinks. really dark. omoshiroi!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

inamoto_yoi wrote:
Yesterday I bougth this drama and this drama not bad.In episode one is very good.I hope in the next episode more interesting.

it won't fail your hope
Di@na

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome..one of the best doramas about bolliying I ever saw. and one of the best doramas of 2007. I spent the whole night to watch all the episodes because its so interesting, touching, shocking etc. The main actresses are great, I did not expect that especially Fukuda Saki and Kitano Kii would play their "evil vs angel" roles THAT good. Really amazing..
daiango

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi there...
It's probably asked too much (if I already point it out, it most likely is lol), but does anyone know where I can get episode summaries from (I won't ask if anyone will write some just for me ashamed )
I know there are subs out, but I want to improve my Japanese too...and if I use subs I will only watch the lower third of the picture and learn nothing-_-
ashamed
Summaries would be perfect, because I know where it's going, but don't have all the details...^^/
daiango

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like I got no luck Puppy Dog Eyes

Bonk
lmh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've decided to start doing summaries of LIFE at my blog, Here >> http://lomsie.livejournal.com/. Please read and tell me what you think. It is all in English though, so sorry!

I'm planning on doing on every weekend, because I'm so damn busy. I wish I wasn't. So tonight is ep. 1, and I'll have ep. 2 up by Saturday or Sunday (American Central time zone). Please look forward to those, and tell others who like LIFE to check it out as well!
lmh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The soundtrack can be found at d-addicts.
daiango

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oi! Thank you very much Dancing
Will read it soon and comment then (I'm very busy at the moment too Puppy Dog Eyes )

hehe, English is my last problem currently...Japanese is much more of a problem Bonk
Tsumi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi ^^

i have a question..... so you know, where i can download Life?
I cant instal the vheo player : /
and i would wish, to have this drama T,T

can you help me please?!

LG
TSumi
lmh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Episodes and the soundtrack for LIFE can be found on d-addicts. Do a google search. You will need bittorrent to download from there. Don't ask me about that, though. I don't know much about it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: