jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Tsuchiya Anna
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

roon wrote:
It seems that Shiseido is using her as a model for another line of their products as well, called Anessa. CM debuts March 19~

I guess her unique looks and blond hair gets her more gigs.
roon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

I guess her unique looks and blond hair gets her more gigs.

Yeah, that and I think it helps that she's been modeling for quite some time now. She started in 1998 when she was 14, but she got really big in 2002 Smile

I'm still waiting for a Shiseido ad with just Anna and Juri (like the previous Maquillage ads)...
roon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Takoyama

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

roon wrote:
CM is out!
http://www.shiseido.co.jp/anessa/index.htm

Awww no Ebichan for Anessa?
flamethunder85

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

roon wrote:

Looks awesome!
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anna Tsuchiya to release a mini-album on her birthday

Tsuchiya Anna will release a new mini-album titled "Sugar Palm" on her birthday, March 11.

The mini-album will feature songs that she's only performed at lives such as "UP TO YOU" and "Melt Into Blue", as well as a new song called "Sugar Palm". As the bonus tracks, it will include 4 songs from her recording live at ABS RECORDING Studio in Tokyo.

The DVD will also contain live footage from her concert that she held in December of 2012 at Blue Note Tokyo.

The sugar palm is the birth fruit of March 11. In fruit language, the sugar palm represents "freedom" and "peace". The jacket cover has a spring-like feel as it features the singer surrounded by bright flowers.

Also, Tsuchiya will hold an unplugged live at Blue Note Tokyo and Billboard Live OSAKA on March 11 and 13 respectively.

[Sugar Palm]

CD:
�ESugar Palm
�EUP TO YOU
�EMelt Into Blue
��Bonus Track (Limited Invitation Live at ABS RECORDING HALL 2012.09.22)��
�ESTAYIN' ALIVE
�EVoyagers
�EFROM A DISTANCE
�EBrave Vibration

DVD:
Anna Tsuchiya LIVE at Blue Note TOKYO 2012.12.27
�EMelt Into Blue
�EForever
�EAve Maria

Source: natalie
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anna Tsuchiya to release new mini-album "Lucifer"

Tsuchiya Anna will release her new mini album "LUCIFER" on October 22.

The album will contain a total of 5 songs. Its title track "LUCIFER" is a rock tune that was picked up as the TVCM song for the survival horror game 'Psycho Break' which will drop in stores on October 23. The album's new visual was also created with the image "LUCIFER", showing both "good" and "evil" sides of Tsuchiya.

The second track off of the album is a dark, Halloween song called "The Magic of Halloween". It will be followed by self covers of "Somebody Help Me", "Taste My Skin", and "FROZEN ROSE", which were included in her mini album "Taste My Beat" released about 10 years ago.

"LUCIFER" will be released in both CD+DVD and CD-Only editions. The DVD will come with the PV for "LUCIFER" along with special footage.

In addition, Tsuchiya will hold her annual Christmas live. This year, it will be held on December 16 at Shinagawa Church and on December 22 at Nagoya Blue Note.

[LUCIFER]

CD:

01. LUCIFER
02. The Magic of Halloween
03. Somebody Help Me (New Take)
04. Taste My Skin (New Take)
05. FROZEN ROSE (New Take)

DVD:

�ELUCIFER (Music Video)
�ELUCIFER (Music Video - By PsychoBreak Mixture-)
�ESpecial Footage (Tentative)

Kohaku-chan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I really like her with both haircolors...
but the blond doesn�Lt look so natural on her...because it`s not such a wonderful cool blond. this is much too bleached
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anna Tsuchiya announces divorce from her 2nd husband

On January 21, actress/singer Tsuchiya Anna announced on her official blog that she divorced her husband, stylist Kikuchi Yamato. This is the second divorce for Tsuchiya.

She wrote, "This is a private matter, but please allow me to make an announcement that I divorced stylist Kikuchi Yamato today on January 21." She explained, "Since there was a gap between us in the sense of values regarding our lifestyle and future, we kept having discussions this past 6 months. We have agreed and come to the conclusion that we should keep going on our separate ways with a better state of mind."

She then wrote that she and her ex-husband will continue working together as parents for the kids.

Tsuchiya first married to model Joshua (passed away in 2008) in 2004, and they had a son together, but they ended their marriage in July 2006. In September 2009, she announced her remarriage with Kikuchi and had her second son in 2010.

Source: Oricon
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anna Tsuchiya announces 3rd pregnancy

On November 8th, Anna Tsuchiya announced thru her official blog that she is pregnant with her third child.

After being separated for some time, Tsuchiya divorced her second husband in January. She began dating a non-celebrity man who supported her thru her divorce. In early September she was not feeling well and went to see a doctor at which time she found out about her pregnancy.

On her blog, she said, "To persons concerned who have continued to support me and to my fans, please watch over me as I walk thru life with my new family. I hope to build a cheerful and fun family, so please continue to support me."

gaijinmark

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ Missed it when it happened, she had her third child, Seina, back in March of 2017. So now, , ,

Anna Tsuchiya announces her 4th pregnancy

July 7th, Anna Tsuchiya announced on her Instagram account that she is pregnant for the fourth time.

She wrote, "At this time, I've been blessed with a 4th one. Our household will become even more lively, but I will put all my power into both work and childcare, Please support me."

gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ And it's a girl! w00t! (Although I didn't know November 18th was Mickey Mouse's birthday)

Anna Tsuchiya gives birth to her fourth child

Anna Tsuchiya has announced the birth of her fourth child.

Tsuchiya wrote on Twitter and Instagram, "A healthy baby girl was born on November 18th, the same birthday as Mickey Mouse. With another member added to our family it will become more lively, but please continue to support us."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: