jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
JDrama Recommendations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 221, 222, 223 ... 292, 293, 294  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ghul_88

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

compaqmac321 wrote:
can some1 recommend me a drama?
ive seen just about all the ones i want to see that are subbed...with the exception of the rest of koshonin and umizaru
so yea
name a show that i probably saw and decided not to watch it but is actually good

seigi no mikata.. it's an inreresting drama. i'm sure u will not get bored watching every episode... Nut
compaqmac321

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

your not the first person to recommend this show to me
so lets see how yamada yu does in such a role........hopefully it will be just as you say
tofuuuuu

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

compaq.. you haven't watched Haikei Chichiuesama (Nino and Yoko-aka Honma in tqs2 is in it)? Osen (Aoi Yuu)? Both are wonderful dramas revolving around the traditional Japanese scenery (+ food). the kind of dramas I like.
jitpunkia

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

just finished Rookies and Code Blue, moving on to Love Shuffle . Rookies is really good in my opinion for an overused plot, but i wonder why is it not getting huge reviews
ik0n

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello again everyone,

school is going to be finish in few weeks (just exams left) so I'm trying to download some dramas for the summer vacation so I can watch on my free-time (most likely at night times since I'm always out or got work on the day time). I've seen quite a lot of series and I can't seem to find other good ones these days. But I'M very sure that there are great ones out-there. So here's a list of the dramas I've seen through the year or couple of months, I have no idea how long lol. Oh and please don't suggest something that's already in the list. All of these dramas are in my external hard-drive so I can watch em anytime, I know that I've seen a serie two or three times because it was that good. But yeah, let me know if you know any other good ones. Thank you in advance. Smile

Kurosagi
Nobuta Wo Produce
Attention Please
Bambino
Bloody Monday
Dragon Zakura
Gachibaka!
Galcir
Gokusen 1, 2, 3
Great Teacher Onizuka
H2
Hana Yori Dango 1, 2
Honey and Clover
Mop Girl
My Boss My Hero
Rookies
Taiyo to Umi no Kyoshitsu
Yamada Taro Monogatari
Yasuko To Kenji
Tadashii Ouji no Tsukuri Kata
Galileo
Galileo Special
Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru
Akai Ito
Brother Beat
Maou
Mei-chan no Shitsuji
Voice
Puzzle
Stand Up
Kimi Wa Pet
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
Tokkyu Tanaka San Go
Celeb to Binbo Taro
Absolute Boyfriend (Zettai Kareshi)
Binbo Danshi
Code Blue
Densha Otoko
Hana Kimi
Innocent Love
Love Shuffle
Kami no Shizuku
Kekkon Dekinai Otoko
One Pound Gospel
Q.E.D Shoumei Shuuryou
Ryusei no Kizuna
Sapuri
Shibatora
Tiger & Dragon
Utahime

Holy smokes, I just realized that's a lot of drama lmfao. And I'm sure I'm forgetting one or two that's probably in my other HD (which I dont have it with me at the moment.) Anyways, yeah there we go that's my list. So hook me up guys and girls. Big Grin lol.
compaqmac321

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ghul_88 wrote:

seigi no mikata.. it's an inreresting drama. i'm sure u will not get bored watching every episode... Nut

thanks for the rec
i laughed my asssssss off watching seigi no mikata

@tofuu
i saw Haikei, Chichiue-sama...but i havent seen osen, ill watch it after waterboys!
compaqmac321

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jitpunkia wrote:
just finished Rookies and Code Blue, moving on to Love Shuffle . Rookies is really good in my opinion for an overused plot, but i wonder why is it not getting huge reviews

it is, and the movie has sold more tickets than hana yori dango, its expected to be a big hit this summer
the drama was good to me to, its in my favorites
ik0n

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ Rookies was one of the best, speaking of the drama is the special ever going to be subbed? Timeless has been onto it since October 08 if I'm correct. :S
Anime Dad

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What does that have to do with JDrama recommendations? Head Scratch
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ik0n wrote:
Oh and please don't suggest something that's already in the list.

I don't see Nodame on that list.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anime Dad wrote:
What does that have to do with JDrama recommendations? Head Scratch

It doesn't.

Deleted.
ik0n

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey bwmracer,

Thanks for the recommendation, I will check it out! Smile
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ik0n wrote:
Hey bwmracer,

Thanks for the recommendation, I will check it out! Smile

If you need someone to seed, lemme know. Victory! Peace!
trish82690

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey! I'm looking for some Japanese dramas to watch, and I need some recommendations! I've been watching too many Korean dramas that I totally forgot just how good j-dramas are x_x I'm looking specifically for some good revenge dramas, anything similar to k-dramas like Queen of the Game or Story of a Man would be great. I'd also like to watch some traditional shows, I've never seen an ancient J-drama before. Lastly, are there any dramas that focus on big stars falling in love? If there's any recommendations, please list them! My sister also likes watching cinderalla stories like the taiwanese drama Fated to Love you, are there any j-dramas besides Hana Yori Dango that follow this concept?

I know it's a pretty long list of recommendations, but I've gotta maintain the japanese I learned from school throughout this summer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
xploring

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For romance, Long Vacation, Love Generation, Orange Days, and Beautiful Life have all got big stars. They are pretty well known so you may have watched them already. It would be easier if you list what you like or have watched in the past.

For revenge dramas, there are a few recently, like Maou(remake), and Ryusei no Kizuna, and Zeni Geba. I haven't seen them, but from comments I have read, probably the middle one is the best bet, although it seems to depend a lot on how you like the lead actor(s).

http://jdorama.com/drama.431.htm
This one sounds good, but probably hard to find.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

trish82690 wrote:
Hey! I'm looking for some Japanese dramas to watch, and I need some recommendations! I've been watching too many Korean dramas that I totally forgot just how good j-dramas are x_x I'm looking specifically for some good revenge dramas, anything similar to k-dramas like Queen of the Game or Story of a Man would be great. I'd also like to watch some traditional shows, I've never seen an ancient J-drama before. Lastly, are there any dramas that focus on big stars falling in love? If there's any recommendations, please list them! My sister also likes watching cinderalla stories like the taiwanese drama Fated to Love you, are there any j-dramas besides Hana Yori Dango that follow this concept?

I know it's a pretty long list of recommendations, but I've gotta maintain the japanese I learned from school throughout this summer

As far as ancient J-dramas, look no furthter than NHK's historical Taiga dramas, like Musashi or Toshie to Matsu... You should be able to find the torrents at D-Addicts for download. Smile
ghul_88

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

any recommend regarding medical Jdrama???? i like watching such kind of genre.. i've watched iryu team medical dragon 1 and 2, and cold blue.. they are really awesome..
xploring

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ghul_88 wrote:
any recommend regarding medical Jdrama???? i like watching such kind of genre.. i've watched iryu team medical dragon 1 and 2, and cold blue.. they are really awesome..

Maybe you can try Dr Koto (2 series+SP), Kyumei byoto 24 ji (3 series), Team Batista no Eiko, Shiroi Kyoto...
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Another hospital drama is Shoni Kyumei http://jdorama.com/drama.1338.htm It's about a children's hospital. I'm kinda burned out on hospital dramas, but it's not too bad.
cereal_killerxx

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looking for something similar to Bloody Monday, something action-packed, or cliffhangery. Maybe some show suited more for a guy?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 221, 222, 223 ... 292, 293, 294  Next
Page 222 of 294

Jump to: